pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
Oh!
You are right. How come no one else told me?

I fixed that issue for the next update.
Ronda does have the same issue, having maxed out the relationship she keeps asking for massage/cookie day after day totally endless

Can't give this feedback elsewhere as I am not a patron (yet), will patron once I see more feet/collar/leash stuff

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Ronda does have the same issue, having maxed out the relationship she keeps asking for massage/cookie day after day totally endless

Can't give this feedback elsewhere as I am not a patron (yet), will patron once I see more feet/collar/leash stuff
You have to ask her while you visit her room, not outside of the dorm. Or so it is in older version and this is broken too

Reactions: pr0v1dence

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
You have to ask her while you visit her room, not outside of the dorm. Or so it is in older version and this is broken too
You only get to visit her room once for breast milk, after that its just the loop I mentioned before

It worked fine on earlier versions

Dertz

Aug 22, 2020
I have some bugs while entering the cave tunnel lv2, with the portal nothing happens.
And using the "normal" way causes in falling into void. D:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
How come no one else told me?
To be honest? Most likely because you have a habit of writing extremely vague patch notes.

Also, Ronda is currently broken in the way that she takes you to her room once for breast feeding, then nothing after that, then you can repeat massage her forever afterwards on the outside bench. You can however visit her room at night time, but she never mentions this as she did before, not accepting adoption soft-locks the game.

Last edited:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Due to the nature of how variables works in this game, not really, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fsatti2000
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes