blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Lower quality graphics are okay if the content/gameplay is high, the mind will fill in the blanks, that's why text games and old-school style pixels still sell so well: If your game is good and interesting, looks don't matter. The models used in this game are fine for their purpose, but the main draw is the creativity of the developer and their unique take on the 'sex/fetish game'.

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
ill make an upload request, if none is to post it i will patron for once and take one for the team,

if the developer starts to make paywalls we just bring the developer down, either way the path dev is going doesn't give any trust (following the updates and the content) it just doesnt take one month to add one shit up and break 30 previous content

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
ill make an upload request, if none is to post it i will patron for once and take one for the team,

if the developer starts to make paywalls we just bring the developer down, either way the path dev is going doesn't give any trust (following the updates and the content) it just doesnt take one month to add one shit up and break 30 previous content
done, you should get it in a few hours:

Update Request

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

I already said that I won't do another paywall.
Also I do my best to add lots of stuff without breaking old things, it just isn't always that easy.
The previous versions are usually pretty clear of bugs and free to play.

Also that doesn't really brings me down. If things go really sideways, I would simply work for another game-dev company.
It's the project that you bring down.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
There will be no better quality. This is it, for this game.
I'm not a 3d artist, I just have beginner-expertise, which is barely enough to buy 3d-assets from the assetstore and other platforms and do modifications.

But I tried to improve stuff over 3 years like the shaders, hairstyles and textures and such.
But this is it for this game, and this is how far my skills go.

When I have enough income that I don't need to fear to become homeless anymore, I could hire a real 3d artist, for the next game in my radar.

But looking at the income now, this is something for 2021 or 2022 perhaps.
Understand able , have a nice day (y):giggle:

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I am curious what is this DLC? I guess it's some small project within the FEMU engine? Or additional content to vanilla game? Either way I think DLC just immediately makes people think negative, it is just so because of recent situations with aggressive monetization of full priced games / "finished" games. If it smth good I wouldn't complain

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I am curious what is this DLC? I guess it's some small project within the FEMU engine? Or additional content to vanilla game? Either way I think DLC just immediately makes people think negative, it is just so because of recent situations with aggressive monetization of full priced games / "finished" games. If it smth good I wouldn't complain
Remember at the start of the game where I ask you if you want to turn on pee/scat/fart?
That's part is now a standalone "game".

It's a way for me to protect my game, while on steam.
That way, if steam disagrees with this game, they can simply take down the "DLC" and let the main game stay.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Cool, yeah probably useful if you want to take it into bigger world. Strange, like blood, murdering, dismemberment, all cool in this world in games, so I guess more brutal things won't need additional DLC

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Remember at the start of the game where I ask you if you want to turn on pee/scat/fart?
That's part is now a standalone "game".

It's a way for me to protect my game, while on steam.
That way, if steam disagrees with this game, they can simply take down the "DLC" and let the main game stay.
Please add more ballbusting content (especially by the teachers)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes