Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Seriously? Shitting makes the game good? I'll never understand some people...
Yes femdom toilet slavery content is rare, and those of us who love extreme femdom simply adore the game for it. We (well at least me, but I think its valid for many others) don't like "shit" for the sake of "shit", we only like it within the context of domination and humiliation by beautiful women, who we adore and worship so much, that we are willing to debase ourselves for them completely. Its not for you to "understand" it. I don't understand incest or games where females get literally dismembered, I simply avoid those games. To each their own as long as there is no real harm done in the real world. The last thing we need is a holier than thou lecture about how our enjoyment hangs on your understanding. There is nothing to understand, its a fetish, some people get extremely aroused by it, some people get extremely turned off by it. That's all.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
There is someone, who actualy plays this game without extreme content?
My understanding is that it's being done this way to eventually be accepted into the steam store. In this way, the "clean" game (starter) can be openly marketed on steam, and the extreme content dlc packs will be guarded by some kind of in-game warning, which somehow makes it easier to sell through steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Celice

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind the game having extreme content but I feel like for the last year it's put too much focus on it and has catered to that focal minority. I really enjoyed this game when it was just a battle sim with all the girls having interesting animations to grapple you but now, a year+ later, that is mostly unchanged and instead there is now a lot of opportunities to be literally pooped/peed/farted on. That's totally fine, but there are no alternatives for people who turn that setting off at the moment so you get less "content" then those who have it on. The game is already on 2.0 but it feels more like a 0.5 to me.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Well i play the game with only the pee content on and i love it. I can understand people who likes scat and farting, in the other hand this game still can satisfy people who likes "soft" dolination.

I feel like i can play without the DLC

D

Deleted member 205059

What is considered extreme content for the purposes of that DLC?

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone getting crashes upon entering that big building near the school exit? It's the only thing that makes the game crash basically... help?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Anyone getting crashes upon entering that big building near the school exit? It's the only thing that makes the game crash basically... help?
Which big building?
There is no big building near the exit...

Can I have a screenshot?
Or can you describe that big building? Like.. which color?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I don't mind the game having extreme content but I feel like for the last year it's put too much focus on it and has catered to that focal minority. I really enjoyed this game when it was just a battle sim with all the girls having interesting animations to grapple you but now, a year+ later, that is mostly unchanged and instead there is now a lot of opportunities to be literally pooped/peed/farted on. That's totally fine, but there are no alternatives for people who turn that setting off at the moment so you get less "content" then those who have it on. The game is already on 2.0 but it feels more like a 0.5 to me.
tru tru, I kinda wish they added more fetishes/positions to it, me personally I would love a futadom character if there isnt one cuz I havent gotten that far yet tbh x9

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
so does anyone know if the dlc activator has to be in the same folder as the main game, or does still work if kept separate but enabling the kinks beforehand as instructed?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
so does anyone know if the dlc activator has to be in the same folder as the main game, or does still work if kept separate but enabling the kinks beforehand as instructed?
It can be separate. Just start the main game first until its day 1, then exit the main game and then start the dlc, after you selected the fetishes, you can start the main game again, and then...you're in for the fun.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It can be separate. Just start the main game first until its day 1, then exit the main game and then start the dlc, after you selected the fetishes, you can start the main game again, and then...you're in for the fun.
By day 1, do you mean we need to save once and then exit or just open the game, start the story and exit the game asap?

gurupas

Jun 3, 2019
thank you Salia, the gameplay with keyd has fantastic rhythm, its very immersive, the femdom scenes are fantastic and the shit as good as can be with these graphics. You know what you are doing. I hope you ll enslave all your patreons in future and feel like a goddess you are

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i wait yet rape scenes for skull girls,sex with skull girls for have bad reputation and be slave of skullgirls,i feel that the university have yet few things maybe can be better add more things in the university and less outside of the university after all this game is femdom university,i want more places in the university more rape scenes with the girls in the university,i dont know why the only penalty for walk naked in the university is that you can fall in the ground in your place i will add for example a percent that girls can rape you bc you are naked,add that some girls will try deceived for rape you is good too.

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Which big building?
There is no big building near the exit...

Can I have a screenshot?
Or can you describe that big building? Like.. which color?
It was the building with the teachers and classes, after restarting 2/3 times it started working fine.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes