Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Gotta ask a noob question but how can i lower quality of game. My potato PC cannot handle it
I think you can disable post processing and high graphics can be disabled too in the options menu when you press ESC, other than that I dont think there is any other way

chesire

May 5, 2017
I think you can disable post processing and high graphics can be disabled too in the options menu when you press ESC, other than that I dont think there is any other way
The game itself have large resolution as default with big draw distances. Post processing was not even needed in my opinion. I cannot play this game in my PC will wait when I get upgrade

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Open the game up and i'm greeted by the dev's PSO2-looking insert with text way more entertaining than it needed to be for a fake difficulty selector and facepalming when I decide I don't consent. come back again to get mocked when I choose Easy (youre more than welcome to insult me more, Sal; just cause its "enough humiliation for now" doesn't mean you have to stop...). probably spent over 10 mins just seeing the different reactions in the introduciton. quality game.

And I think I accidentally spent 3-6 hours in the middle of the night playing so there's that too: quality game in the actual game part too. I like this work. kudos (is that the term?)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
SaliaCoel can you give an option to reduce screen resolution
There is dynamic resoluion.
Alt+Enter to enter windowed mode.

Drag and drop the corner of the window, how u like it.

Alt+Enter to set back to fullscreen.

Open the game up and i'm greeted by the dev's PSO2-looking insert with text way more entertaining than it needed to be for a fake difficulty selector and facepalming when I decide I don't consent. come back again to get mocked when I choose Easy (youre more than welcome to insult me more, Sal; just cause its "enough humiliation for now" doesn't mean you have to stop...). probably spent over 10 mins just seeing the different reactions in the introduciton. quality game.

And I think I accidentally spent 3-6 hours in the middle of the night playing so there's that too: quality game in the actual game part too. I like this work. kudos (is that the term?)
Hahaha...!
Who picks easy in games anyway?!

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I've seen her in older versions. But now her gone not in the game, even though she has a room (which I can't enter/knock on)
She doesn't show up till the second week. Day 8, you should find her in the classroom building for the first time, then she'll be in her usual spot from then on.

PizzaTime53

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a way i can just get access to the mini game stuff without playing through the main game thing? I preferred stuff from the content there.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes