meeman

Jul 12, 2019
dude the format of the game makes it impossible to make full saves and pass on
I've kept older saves of my own and re-used them. There could be a complication passing from one computer to another, but I kind of doubt it.
Someone could try zipping the folder: %SystemDrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemdomSchool and sharing it with another who would extract it in the same directory.
It's also possible, from what I know, which isn't much, that you could use parts within that folder and adapt them or whatever.
All I know for sure, is that by copying, or renaming that entire folder, then restoring it back later, I have been able to keep and restore my own saves.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
And also full save wouldn't server any sort of function at all, most of the events just need to be triggered, maybe grinding some rep but if you use cheat I guess that doesn't matter and without gallery you still need to go to girls, trigger stuff, and because some are random you need to repeat next day

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So what exactly is in the newest version? Can I get that information without being a patron? I believe there is a new girl right? What is she about? What are the changes to the combat system that seem to have delayed the update so much?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So what exactly is in the newest version? Can I get that information without being a patron? I believe there is a new girl right? What is she about? What are the changes to the combat system that seem to have delayed the update so much?
There's a changelog that explains most of it in the OP, but I'll add a bit here, as it is kinda vague.
There's no NEW girl, but a couple girls have some pretty large additions. Elsie's got her pre slavery content (she won't show up till the 2nd week, in the classroom building at first, then the clubroom building.) Teeny the Lamia got her questline in the cave near the panty barrier. it's pricey to start though. you'll need at least 250 to buy the key to the barrier from someone in bowsette's castle to start it. plus you'll probably need to buy some items from Teeny to help with the later fights.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Fem U 2.16

Fem U Extreme Fetishes -> Activator.

JUST START THIS LIKE A REGULAR GAME and let the magic happen.
Instructions:
1. Download the DLC and start it like a regular game.
2. Let the magic stuff happen
3. Start the real game.

Improved performance of battles (when you lose clothing the game does not lag anymore)

Fixed an issue with shared materials which made the players face look shiney white
Fixed the Teeny's dialogue (she gives blessing now)
Fixed the bug in the cave so walking back to the inn does not teleport you to abyss anymore.

-nothing-

The Lamia general should not return after you defeat her.
During Vanillas Ponyride-scene she should not be there twice
Farming infinite Teacher-Rep from Herlinda is not possible anymore.
few more minor bugs + graphic glitches

^
2.13:
Fixed Cave-Tunnel problems and Teeny's interaction issues.
Fixed an issue in the Extreme-Fetish DLC which killed your save data

Fem U 2.1

Elsie:
-Maxing reputation now enables enslavement
-Gifting Elsie is now possible
Rona: Saying "no" to enslavement does not softlock the game anymore
Earth-chan: Her hand is now hittable again in her giant-form
Shrunken Minigame with Skullgirls:
-All Science packs are now possible to obtain (without getting caught)
-Bottle do have capsule colliders instead mesh colliders
Story:
Fixed and issue where the game sometimes got softlocked when you got caught by an NPC.
FemU 2.1:

Quickmatch:
Enemies can now be collected in the Story-Mode to get unlocked in Quickmatch.
Story:
Rent increased!
Added Elsies-Story :
Includes a new minigame where you collect science-packs while shrunken from a room with skullgirls.
Added a few new texts.
Cave:
-Panty-Barrier can now be unlocked, which results in Teeny's questline.
-Added Collectible Enemies for Quickmatch.
Scenes:
You can fall into a trap while walking near the beach.
If you have low Skullgirl-Reputation they will pony-ride you outside.
Enemies:
-Reworked Rania to a Gold-Difficulty Enemy: "Lamia Mage"
-Added 1 weaker version of Kitsune: "Red Kitsune"
-Added 1 weaker version of Genia: "Skullgirl Rookie"
Also fixed all the bugs from 2.0 (no more glowing skin)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't understand, please help. Is the DLC now a separate game or does it still require the base game? If the DLC is a separate game basically, then why is it significantly smaller? Is content left out of it? Someone please clarify.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I don't understand, please help. Is the DLC now a separate game or does it still require the base game? If the DLC is a separate game basically, then why is it significantly smaller? Is content left out of it? Someone please clarify.
It's an activator for the extreme content, not a separate game.

Reactions: Aseratrix

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
So what is up with Elsie's slavery? I remember I played a version that had her full enslavement done already, but that was removed and put back in again? Is it the same stuff as before or different? I played the shrinking minigame with the science packs already, is there more than that?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Does the extreme content DLC add anything new, or is it just a way to access the extreme stuff that was already in game?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes