SylarTX

Nov 20, 2020
SaliaCoel
Hello Salia, I dunno if someone report this bug, but in Earth-chan fight scene her arm moves with Player, making it impossible to remove a stick from it. Thank you! Version 2.11

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to fight or become slave of the dragon lady that is next to Bowsette?

Fedya_Pet

Nov 14, 2020
Могу ли я изменить свою репутацию в Чите или в документе TXT??Я просто ленив и не хочу работать в игре.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know when we get better quality characters or does developer even planed to do it or not?
Don`t get me wrong i like this game but in other hand this is an adult game and if characters are bad quality like this in the final version too so many people will ignore it and old player will not play it again because of it.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
There will be no better quality. This is it, for this game.
I'm not a 3d artist, I just have beginner-expertise, which is barely enough to buy 3d-assets from the assetstore and other platforms and do modifications.

But I tried to improve stuff over 3 years like the shaders, hairstyles and textures and such.
But this is it for this game, and this is how far my skills go.

When I have enough income that I don't need to fear to become homeless anymore, I could hire a real 3d artist, for the next game in my radar.

But looking at the income now, this is something for 2021 or 2022 perhaps.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes