Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
There is dynamic resoluion.
Alt+Enter to enter windowed mode.

Drag and drop the corner of the window, how u like it.

Alt+Enter to set back to fullscreen.

Hahaha...!
Who picks easy in games anyway?!
Idk but will we get to be enslaved by you? Heh lol i mean
that character model do be lookin kinda .... yeah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I noticed when fighting enemies, there are two stats for enemy's that show up. One is the heart which shows the enemy's health while the other is a face. Can anyone please tell me what the face indicates?

ZalgoPriest

Jun 30, 2019
Is it only me, who got a problem with ExtremeFetishDLC? It crashes and does nothing. In the windows error message, it says about UnityPlayer.dll. The game itself works fine.
PS: Windows7 64bit

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is it only me, who got a problem with ExtremeFetishDLC? It crashes and does nothing. In the windows error message, it says about UnityPlayer.dll. The game itself works fine.
PS: Windows7 64bit
Have the same op system, never had that error. What I did: 1. started the game without vanilla until day one appeared 2. exited the game 3. started the dlc, chose the content/it closes automatically 4. restarted the main game/all is working

Note: I didn't put the dlc into the game's folder, but both folders are within a main folder, such as lets say: C/FU and C/DLC, so that both are in the "C" folder, but neither sub-folder contains the other, that is FU is not inside DLC or vice versa (I don't know if this is relevant or not).

ZalgoPriest

Jun 30, 2019
I dug some more and find the log which says - that DLC fails to initialize DX11. It's strange, because the main game uses DX11 too, and everything works well.

But, I solve the problem this way. 1. Find and download the old version with the fetishes selector on start. In my case - 1.94. 2. Start the game from a clear state and go through all choices. 3. Exit at beginning of Day 1. 4. Start playing 2.16 from save.

Both versions use the same place and format for the savefile, so it works.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Have the same op system, never had that error. What I did: 1. started the game without vanilla until day one appeared 2. exited the game 3. started the dlc, chose the content/it closes automatically 4. restarted the main game/all is working

Note: I didn't put the dlc into the game's folder, but both folders are within a main folder, such as lets say: C/FU and C/DLC, so that both are in the "C" folder, but neither sub-folder contains the other, that is FU is not inside DLC or vice versa (I don't know if this is relevant or not).
The Extreme DLC just edits the save file. So you run it after saving in the base game (by sleeping), it edits the save file to enable the content. You start up the base game and it loads the save file with the content enabled.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
is this the same game?

• Hey there
Reactions: noway1
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes