Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Do you know what would be good for this game? Well the answer is simple:Face expressions. Since main character has no face we cannot see the face expressions when he is being smothered or when he cums etc.Also this game needs more thresomes since there are only 2 enemies which are goblins and some students(I think one of them is cheery.I dont remember rest)I know these take time but it would be really good addition to the game especially face expressions.You can also add some taunts while being smothered as well.This would make me aroused as hell:D

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddyFranku

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
Do you know what would be good for this game? Well the answer is simple:Face expressions. Since main character has no face we cannot see the face expressions when he is being smothered or when he cums etc.Also this game needs more thresomes since there are only 2 enemies which are goblins and some students(I think one of them is cheery.I dont remember rest)I know these take time but it would be really good addition to the game especially face expressions.You can also add some taunst while being smothered as well.This would make me aroused as hell:D
Hey man I agree. Face expression, sounds added and maybe an option to turn off the pressing button content....well because....no hand free...and it kinda defeats the purpose. I mean I just can talk about my point of view.
Anyway love this game.

Reactions: Estella69

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
Hi all. New poster and new player here. I only just started playing last week. Great game, although I'm not sure if I'm playing it to its fullest potential. I get the feeling that I've played everything out, although there is a lot of helpful information in this thread.

Just a few questions for anyone who might know:

1. Does the town area contain much else besides the Goodies store, the cleaning shop, and Kelly's house? Do any of the other houses or the hospital have any active function in the game? I've also seen a reference to a police station, but I haven't been able to find anything like that.

2. In one game, I was able to max out the "teacher credit" rating, but it didn't seem to do anything different in terms of the interactions with any of the teachers. Am I missing something?

3. Are there any other ways of generating income besides working at Goodies or cleaning the Skullgirls' toilet? I've found the occasional empty bottle to recycle, but it appears that ways of gaining income are rather sparse.

4. There appears to be some glitches involving the initial encounters with the Skullgirls. For example, early on when I encountered them at night near their headquarters (where they had campfires), I tried fighting back, lost the combat, then died. The next day, I did a shift at Goodies, then re-entered the university zone and it immediately cut back to the campfire scene when the Skullgirls were defeated by Ray. There was another earlier instance where I fought back against them at the encounter in the B-Building, was defeated - but without the final scene with the Skullgirls pummeling me. However, that scene was triggered the next day when I re-entered the B-Building. But after that, I could never get the campfire scene or any of the scenes involving Ray. It seems if I don't follow an expected chain of events, that particular quest is broken.

5. Also, regarding the initial combat with the Skullgirls at the B-Building, I tried surviving the combat - and there's a point where the girls are holding me down with one peeing on me. I was able to keep pressing 5 to keep my lung capacity up, but it just kept going on and on and on. It almost seemed like a stalemate, and there was no apparent way of ending the scene without giving up and dying.

6. There's another combat scene with Genia in which she's easy to defeat, but on one occasion I tried letting her win, which cut to a brief image of the scene of the Skullgirls capturing you in their lair, with a brief shot of them pouring wine down your throat - but that only lasted a half-second before dying and respawning. Then, when I returned to Genia the next day, it's as if that combat never happened.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Hi all. New poster and new player here. I only just started playing last week. Great game, although I'm not sure if I'm playing it to its fullest potential. I get the feeling that I've played everything out, although there is a lot of helpful information in this thread.

1. Does the town area contain much else besides the Goodies store, the cleaning shop, and Kelly's house? Do any of the other houses or the hospital have any active function in the game? I've also seen a reference to a police station, but I haven't been able to find anything like that.

2. In one game, I was able to max out the "teacher credit" rating, but it didn't seem to do anything different in terms of the interactions with any of the teachers. Am I missing something?

3. Are there any other ways of generating income besides working at Goodies or cleaning the Skullgirls' toilet? I've found the occasional empty bottle to recycle, but it appears that ways of gaining income are rather sparse.

4. There appears to be some glitches involving the initial encounters with the Skullgirls. For example, early on when I encountered them at night near their headquarters (where they had campfires), I tried fighting back, lost the combat, then died. The next day, I did a shift at Goodies, then re-entered the university zone and it immediately cut back to the campfire scene when the Skullgirls were defeated by Ray. There was another earlier instance where I fought back against them at the encounter in the B-Building, was defeated - but without the final scene with the Skullgirls pummeling me. However, that scene was triggered the next day when I re-entered the B-Building. But after that, I could never get the campfire scene or any of the scenes involving Ray. It seems if I don't follow an expected chain of events, that particular quest is broken.

5. Also, regarding the initial combat with the Skullgirls at the B-Building, I tried surviving the combat - and there's a point where the girls are holding me down with one peeing on me. I was able to keep pressing 5 to keep my lung capacity up, but it just kept going on and on and on. It almost seemed like a stalemate, and there was no apparent way of ending the scene without giving up and dying.

6. There's another combat scene with Genia in which she's easy to defeat, but on one occasion I tried letting her win, which cut to a brief image of the scene of the Skullgirls capturing you in their lair, with a brief shot of them pouring wine down your throat - but that only lasted a half-second before dying and respawning. Then, when I returned to Genia the next day, it's as if that combat never happened.
1. For now no, the police station is the next building to be worked on with police, their standing, new events with them, etc.

2. Maxing teacher reputation for now only gives you a perk, letting you gain even more talent exp when you learn diligently in the class (it even shows up that you get bonus exp for that option)

3. Behind the dorms you can put your head into toilet, someone will come, use you and pay ( a little, but if you keep coming, eventually Koopete will come and offer one time service for Bowsette). You can also do jobs for goblin queen, she will reward you with money and goblin money (stones), there is a few more instances to gain stones, and you can exchange stones to regular money if you speak with right goblin. And as I mentioned, police station could be another viable option in the future.

4-6. Yeah, sometimes fucky wacky happens with quests, fights and so on, but Queen is working to make them disappear, so we can enjoy being woman's toys in the game

Reactions: Zonie63

dondi2000

Dec 26, 2018

Best money farm imo is the Science Pack farm (Hard difficulty gives 200 coins)

Reactions: Zonie63

CammyMoon

Jan 2, 2021
is anything with Kelly and Elsie implemented yet? i apparently have both maxed but there is no new dialogue option or anything and kelly just demands a chocolate box every day

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Similar question about Alice at the store. Other than working at the cashier, anything with her level maxed out?

Great game btw. First time playing it and having much fun. Like some of the stuff I was modding into Skyrim if I could find it lolz.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
is anything with Kelly and Elsie implemented yet? i apparently have both maxed but there is no new dialogue option or anything and kelly just demands a chocolate box every day
btw. I believe Kelly can be your mistress, but you can only have one at a time. So have to end one to start another. Haven't done her myself, but noticed it while reading posts.

CammyMoon

Jan 2, 2021
i am dumb, i forgot i was enslaved my Ronda....i wish you would see a status page in the ESC menu ^^'' like who your Mistress is etc

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
How the fuck is 16-4:1/4+2 not equal to 2...? 4:1/4 is equal to 4x4, which is 16. 16-16+2 makes 2 in my book. Yet the answer is 17 for some reason. And the 2nd question is just as broken. It goes like "our sums and our products are the same" and none of the answers are correct either. I tried "0,1,2" but it's (obviously) wrong. The other choices are "1,2,3", "10,20,30" and "1,2,3" irc, which are all wrong too. You really *really* should check your math before making math questions

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How the fuck is 16-4:1/4+2 not equal to 2...? 4:1/4 is equal to 4x4, which is 16. 16-16+2 makes 2 in my book. Yet the answer is 17 for some reason. And the 2nd question is just as broken. It goes like "our sums and our products are the same" and none of the answers are correct either. I tried "0,1,2" but it's (obviously) wrong. The other choices are "1,2,3", "10,20,30" and "1,2,3" irc, which are all wrong too. You really *really* should check your math before making math questions
I did let others do some random dialogues to safe time.
Thanks for the report, the culprit has been severly punished and that bug is fixed for the future.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
It looks like that meant to be (4:1)/4, then the answer would be 17. In other words, 4:1 supposed to be a numerator. As for second one, the answer suposed to be 1,2,3. As 1+2+3=1x2x3.

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
3. Behind the dorms you can put your head into toilet, someone will come, use you and pay ( a little, but if you keep coming, eventually Koopete will come and offer one time service for Bowsette).

Thanks man i didn't know it !

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes