Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
The redesigns for some of the monster girls are really interesting. Arachnea and Lamia in particular got a nice glow-up with brand new hairstyles. Lamia might be my new favorite!

skybali

May 12, 2018
Really wish the game would be a little bit more optimized in future updates, I thought a game on this scale would just run this way no matter what on a weaker system, but after playing Harem Trigger I no longer believe that. Not criticizing the game, content is amazing, but feels sluggish no matter the settings or resolution, so it's on me obviously, just wonder if it's a YandereDev kind of else/if coding that causes it, or I'm just too dumb to understand unity.

GTA 5 runs at 60FPS but this makes my laptop sweat bullets.

Sorry for the rant, it's an amazing game, I'm just mad that I'm too poor to have a system that could run it well.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Really wish the game would be a little bit more optimized in future updates, I thought a game on this scale would just run this way no matter what on a weaker system, but after playing Harem Trigger I no longer believe that. Not criticizing the game, content is amazing, but feels sluggish no matter the settings or resolution, so it's on me obviously, just wonder if it's a YandereDev kind of else/if coding that causes it, or I'm just too dumb to understand unity.

GTA 5 runs at 60FPS but this makes my laptop sweat bullets.

Sorry for the rant, it's an amazing game, I'm just mad that I'm too poor to have a system that could run it well.
Whoaaaaaa easy there friend!

My game runs with 30000% more optimized than yandere sim!
You can press ESC and check (Disable Post Processing) and try if that works.

Reactions: XMHK

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
Saw this pop up on Steam. How does it compare to ToT for example (writing, scenarios etc)? It looks very interesting and I will give it a try later on, just wanted to ask for the opinions of the people who have played it.

And lastly, how is it as a game, does it run well, any issues? I see it is made with Unity and I have not had the best experiences with those games sadly.

skybali

May 12, 2018
Whoaaaaaa easy there friend!

My game runs with 30000% more optimized than yandere sim!
You can press ESC and check (Disable Post Processing) and try if that works.
I never said it ran the same as YanderDev, I was just curious if the performance was affected by coding, or is it some kind of a physics system that impacts performance so much, love the game seriously keep it up! Hope I didn't offend you!

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
i think there's a bug with my save right now, the gag is stuck on my character at all times. i tried restarting, going onto a new day, going into a fight, going onto an h-scene, enslavement with vanilla then releasing from enslavement (since she puts a ballgag on then takes it off when you end enslavement)

the uni girl reputation is at 0, would that have anything to do with it?
Have you tried asking the girl in the front of your dorm room? Patricia if I recall correctly, she is supposed to be able to remove any kind of bondage, collars, etc. from MC.

Reactions: suko

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Did the shrinking ray mechanic you get from maxing out that one girl ever get expanded upon? Was kinda interested in seeing if it allowed you to navigate the campus tiny and unlock new scenarios.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Did the shrinking ray mechanic you get from maxing out that one girl ever get expanded upon? Was kinda interested in seeing if it allowed you to navigate the campus tiny and unlock new scenarios.
not really. there is a new minigame where you're shrunk and have to run around a room full of murder happy skull girls and collect "science packs".

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Gave this a try, ran into some issues that made it just not very fun.

Combat seems nigh impossible, bit it feels like fake difficulty.
Enemies are damage sponges and their grabs have priority over your attacks, so if an enemy tries to grapple you and you try to avoid it by punching them, they win and you get grappled.
Since grab attacks also go through block, they seem to be basically unavoidable.

The character who supposedly gives you the tour just teleports you from place to place, by the end of it you still don't know where anything is.

Aside from that, the dojo minigame is way too long.
You can survive the training even if you go in on half health, just by spamming regeneration, but 100 seconds is FAR too long to ask a player to continuously spam a key for.
Fuck that.
Go for 30 second. 60 at the absolute maximum.

Edit: Oh, and relatedly. the tutorial claims that you can hold a button instead of mashing it, but as far as I can tell that's just a lie.
Holding it doesn't make the bar go back up, or the icon flash like mashing it would.

Last edited:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Gave this a try, ran into some issues that made it just not very fun.

Combat seems nigh impossible, bit it feels like fake difficulty.
Enemies are damage sponges and their grabs have priority over your attacks, so if an enemy tries to grapple you and you try to avoid it by punching them, they win and you get grappled.
Since grab attacks also go through block, they seem to be basically unavoidable.

The character who supposedly gives you the tour just teleports you from place to place, by the end of it you still don't know where anything is.

Aside from that, the dojo minigame is way too long.
You can survive the training even if you go in on half health, just by spamming regeneration, but 100 seconds is FAR too long to ask a player to continuously spam a key for.
Fuck that.
Go for 30 second. 60 at the absolute maximum.

Edit: Oh, and relatedly. the tutorial claims that you can hold a button instead of mashing it, but as far as I can tell that's just a lie.
Holding it doesn't make the bar go back up, or the icon flash like mashing it would.

Okay, 30 seconds. I accept your suggestion.

You can hold the button, it just doesnt flash.

eworm77

Jul 25, 2020
Anybody knows what to do to stop crawling?
I've encountered the Skullgirls at night in the football field, then being used as a pony by Ray and I'm now constantly crawling.
I've tried to sleep and use the toilet but to no avail.

ZalgoPriest

Jun 30, 2019
Anybody knows what to do to stop crawling?
I've encountered the Skullgirls at night in the football field, then being used as a pony by Ray and I'm now constantly crawling.
I've tried to sleep and use the toilet but to no avail.
Use the wardrobe in your room to put clothes on. Character crawling while naked.

eworm77

Jul 25, 2020
Use the wardrobe in your room to put clothes on. Character crawling while naked.
Thanks but it didn't worked. I was not naked.
But after turning left (A key), she stopped crawling. So, everything is fine now. Thanks nonetheless for your suggestion.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
For me, 30 is too low. I like to see her being kicked. 60 would be a good compromise I think. But 30 is way too easy.
The game has only one difficulty that is NIGHTMARE. No easy, medium and hard. AND MANY OF US WANT IT TO STAY THAT WAY.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes