asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The game...
This is just to report a couple of (apparent) bugs. In the April enslavement route (which I got to by cheating Goodies reputation to 410 and giving April a foot massage right after restarting the game with the last update), after April glues MC to the floor of the toilet, the scene has a Policewoman with her foot on MC's face all the time -- even when other girls sit on it. She probably should be removed?

Also, a typo: after bringing MC back from the police station, April at some point says she will give him "stale bred" to eat instead of "stale bread".

HGguy2

Apr 16, 2021
In the new version after I help Ray study at night is there a sequel to her story?
anyone can answer me pls

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
In the new version after I help Ray study at night is there a sequel to her story?
anyone can answer me pls
My guess is at some point I know she won a poll on the patron so my guess is she will get more content down the line as will Mrs.Viola who also won a poll.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
So finally the stream update game yesterday but a question it mentions more shrinking mini games didn’t seem to find any new ones besides the one new girl is there more that I’m missing?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
So doing the dark crystal shrink mini game anyone know what this thing looks like and are they mostly in the court yard part of the uni going to be honest going a little insane trying to find this thing

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
So doing the dark crystal shrink mini game anyone know what this thing looks like and are they mostly in the court yard part of the uni going to be honest going a little insane trying to find this thing
It's a floating purple gem, you can't miss it, it's round and you can find it by the black sparkle effect it creates through some walls.
I've found it mostly around the gym and the classroom building by the benches and trashcans, also behind the little stubby square pillars.

Reactions: neocube117

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
It's a floating purple gem, you can't miss it, it's round and you can find it by the black sparkle effect it creates through some walls.
I've found it mostly around the gym and the classroom building by the benches and trashcans, also behind the little stubby square pillars.
Thanks I def give it another shot I remember searching for it but just couldn’t find them

ok4141

Jul 16, 2020
Expensive? I have a 4GB daily limit and it's free. Use Megasync. If anything is more than 4GB, I just resume the next day. Dunno if Mega charges depending on location though.
bro i get 100 dollars per month and the limit is only 2gb for me

tontoman

May 4, 2017
bro i get 100 dollars per month and the limit is only 2gb for me
Sure we're talking about the same thing? Not talking about your ISP or something. As Mega is free... as others have also mentioned.

From the wiki about Mega. 5GB transfer bandwidth daily. So might want to look into what you're paying for.
  • Free account users receive:
    • 20 of base storage quota (5 of bandwidth per day)
    • Additional storage allowances can be activated through various "achievements", but expire after 365 days. No maximum storage.

ok4141

Jul 16, 2020
Sure we're talking about the same thing? Not talking about your ISP or something. As Mega is free... as others have also mentioned.

From the wiki about Mega. 5GB transfer bandwidth daily. So might want to look into what you're paying for.
  • Free account users receive:
    • 20 of base storage quota (5 of bandwidth per day)
    • Additional storage allowances can be activated through various "achievements", but expire after 365 days. No maximum storage.
i can only download a 2gb file at max also cannot win any more download allowanve with achievements aswell

Reactions: Samhassani

tontoman

May 4, 2017
i can only download a 2gb file at max also cannot win any more download allowanve with achievements aswell
Dunno. Maybe it's your location. I can DL up to 5GB and so can others, then DL the rest the next day, all free. And never used the achievements or anything, didn't know they existed until I saw the wiki.

But anyway, that's why it's the prime DL site as it's fast and free. You'll have more luck trying to see exactly why you're limited as it seems you're the exception here, than asking for another source. Since afaik Mega is the only one that's fast AND free.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes