meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Alright so I have to say that this is quite the improvement over what I played before and even though I'm not into most of the stuff Ronda does the fact that she is rather nice has changed what I expect of this game, because I thaught this was one of those mean femdom only games. So I'll definitely have a look at the updates every now and then and who knows maybe at some point there will be more gentle fetish stuff of various kinds.

Anyway good game so far! (y)
They all have their own personalities.

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
Cheat list
press 0 or 9 for basic cheat and teleport.

open "Switches" dat file in
(can be found in Users/(your profile name)/AppData/LocalLow/SaliaCoel/FemdomSchool)

here is the list of variables i was able to figure out to save on the grinding.
Var#1= day
var#3=money
var#7026=stones
var#21302=biology talents
var#21402=business talents
var#30059= snack reputation
var#30060= school reputation
var#30063 or var30064= police reputation (maybe)
var#30065= skull reputation
var#30066 or var30068= teachers reputation (maybe)

WARNING: Reputations are from -450 hated (0 is neutral) to 450 loved. do not go below or above the limit or it may break the game.

good game over all but dang does it need a multi save function.

edit: I've been told it can potentially mess up if you open the file then save it rather than saving the file directly
edit 2: Added reputation though its unfinished, if anyone knows please comment so I don't have to go back through again. if so I would appreciate it.
edit 3: Dang I wish I had seen SurprisedMoth's post would've saved me the headache.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
And then, what would people do who want to win? They would focus their vision on the Quick time event objects in order to pass them.
And maybe the first time it's fun. But after 20000 times doing the same quick time event over and over and over it's super annoying.

After 2.0: Hold down buttons will spam them for you, in exchange for a little willpower.
you right Queen because if u dont press anything to strugle it no more is rpg game LOL

Reactions: aspi45

SomeDude1990

Jul 9, 2020
Anyone know how can I get to this part? I think it's like a custom thing where you can design the girl and play out this scene. LeBLah.jpg

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know how can I get to this part? I think it's like a custom thing where you can design the girl and play out this scene. View attachment 723941
You've got to get a good reputation with Ray/Rey? Basically be the skullgirls' bitch in the hallway, they tell you to come meet them at night, they give you drugs, Ray saves you, be obedient to her, after a couple days of working at goodies Ray asks you to try a drug for her at the store front, accept that request then after you can meet her at the dorms building and she'll ask you to come study with her thats where you get the scene.
For the custom girl I think that may be in older versions, ive never heard of it tbh but ive been following the game for a while now so it must be a really old version.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone knows all the combo teams in the combat mode?

As far as I know:

- Group of skullgirls
- The three girls from the gym
- Group of goblins
- ?????

Reactions: Forge Wright
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone knows all the combo teams in the combat mode?

As far as I know:

- Group of skullgirls
- The three girls from the gym
- Group of goblins
- ?????
group of bowsete, lamia ,goblin queen and vanila if you attack bowsete not pratice with her

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It was anyone you attack instead of ask to fight. I'd guess it'll be that way again as characters are reintroduced.

Moragee

Oct 24, 2017
Might be a good idea to rebind spacebar from Vanilla character interactions during events with her, since, it's the same button to skip messages and you skip them as a result of spamming.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Please get some new sound fx for farts, it's about as sexy as listening to construction work.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
You've used pretty much one sound the entire time, example would be the old scene with April. It does not sound like any bodily emission that I know of.
As for something that sounds enjoyable? Well, surprise the people? There's no shortage of royalty free sound fx around the internet.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
You've used pretty much one sound the entire time, example would be the old scene with April. It does not sound like any bodily emission that I know of.
As for something that sounds enjoyable? Well, surprise the people? There's no shortage of royalty free sound fx around the internet.
It's actually hard to find a sound which sounds more or less good.
I mean... what is a good sounding fart? xD It's almost a philosophical question.
But that's the problem i am facing. I have no idea what a "good" sounding fart is.

Anyway, if it's easy for you, you can secretly PM me a link. If I like it I'll replace it with a similar sound in the next update :)

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Salia is going on a voyage to find the perfect fart.
I wish you luck! It will be hard, and there will come times in which you wish to quit but... YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP!
DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE! HUMANITY COUNTS ON YOU!

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes