Jac211

Jul 13, 2020
You have to trigger Ray’s appearance. Fight the Skullgirls until they appear by the field at night. After you beat them there, Ray should come to your “rescue”. Obey Ray, then you should have access to her.
I fought with them everywhere 10 times, but they did not appear on the field(

What version of the game do you have?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

It seems there is a bug, the skullgirls in the hallway do not appear... somehow.

Go near the cafeteria.

Press 0 , type in 30001 on the top left corner.
Click to switch it to "ON"
Now they should appear there.
Press 0 again to deactivate that.

---
If they still not appear after you beat them:

Go to the sports-place AT NIGHT

Press 0 , type in30038 on the top left corner.

And if you would reply if it worked it would help fixing that bug, and I would be very happy :)

Jac211

Jul 13, 2020
It seems there is a bug, the skullgirls in the hallway do not appear... somehow.

Go near the cafeteria.

---

And if you would reply if it worked it would help fixing that bug, and I would be very happy :)
Sorry ... Maybe I'm wrong, but that didn't help. The girls did not appear in the hallway (clarification, do they appear in the same place as in version 1.35?)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
here.png

Here.

If they don't appear:

Can you tell me the state of 30041, 30040, 30039, 30038 and 30044 ?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

by running 30040 I was able to activate the dialog and continue the branch! The girls did not appear in the corridor, but the story continued!) Thank you!
Yeah, and now that the bug does NOT happen to others:

Tell me the current states of 30041, 30040, 30039, 30038 and 30044 please.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

Go near the cafeteria.

---

For some reason, in my version, the Skullgirls appear as expected -- I just went there (Day 2) and they were there, ready to start the dialogue. Is this something that depends on the version (I downloaded mine from here about a week ago), or on the computer / OS version?

Jac211

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, and now that the bug does NOT happen to others:

Tell me the current states of 30041, 30040, 30039, 30038 and 30044 please.
I already went through the scene...Won't it ruin anything?
30038-off, 30039-off, 30040- off, 30041- on, 30044- on

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
Hi SaliaCoel, your game is great and I'm looking forward towards the next update of Femdom U.

Have you considered adding a gallery on the main menu?
It's kinda annoy, you have to talk to NPCs to activate the scene, restarting your progress to replay the same scene. (While backing up my data.)

One example is Cherry with the gym storage room scene.
It seems I can't replay the same scene without restarting and beating the other girl 2 times/

Another example Kitsune with the banners to replay the scenes, but you gotta do it at night for her "permission"
(I just wanna jack off and see the scenes while smashing my damn keyboard with one finger or clicking the next button/next scene, similar on the older version (1.89) where you could submit to some of them and click next to do the next animation/scene)

I had issues tryna get the skullgirl to show up near the gym building, but I had no luck. Not sure if it's random encounter or based on my reputations with the skullgirls.

Anyways, keep it up and please don't overwork yourself.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Gallery is POSSIBLE but still a little challenge. And everything that takes longer than 1 week is a big problem.
Thats why I think I should make some sort of multi-save feature somehow.

Like that you can load the game right before replayable scenes.

Next , I don't like the "next-previous" style of animation reels. I kinda need to ask more players but... it feels less interactive for me.

Reactions: gurupas

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, some interaction is always nice, but you already mentioned that you will be able to hold button in future versions so it should be less annoying for those who don't like to smash keyboard.
Gallery is kinda duh, always nice for opportunity to come back to some memorable scenes, but I think multi-save would be much better to begin with, and maybe multi teleport function (you need to touch statues once to be able to teleport but you can chose then to which one you want to go)?

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
SaliaCoel I think the "next-previous" animation reels would be kinda great to have once you beat a scene, but that would be some kind of gallery which seems hard to implement so I guess it's a bad idea?
Anyway I would be for such a thing.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes