• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I only hope she continues creating this amazing game! My imagination is capable of perfectly augmenting sounds to fit their intended purpose.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well, sfx can often sound "unnatural" even if they have natural sources (I've seen fart clips with obviously real farts that sound nothing like farts when you listen to the sound track alone; a guessing game would give you all kinds of results except fart, and yet there is the video evidence that it was a real one). Plus, note the modulation / echo effects when the fart is actually consumed: the oral cavity is after all a resonance chamber capable of altering sound parameters depending on the form it takes (see e.g. vowel sounds), like a primitive analog audio editor.

While on this topic, I'd like to mention that the scat scenes are a little underwhelming, since what you usually get in Fem-U is the female character saying something like "there it comes!" and the MC dealing with it, without audiovisual cues to suggest that there is more than simple face sitting going on. Mayhaps the quest for the perfect fart could lead to interest in the discovery of the perfect scat? It would be quite charming to see female characters sprinkling the MC's face and then mocking him for it, before proceding to the main course with obvious glee and relief, followed by clear swallowing sounds to further legitimize the situation (and perhaps a few further remarks by the female character on how good or bad he is at it, and whether or not he needs to improve). The MC could then express his thanks to the female character, thus tying everything up with a neat bow.

In fact, the MC in general is not sufficiently appreciative of the lovely treatment he receives from the various girls. The skullgirls are a particularly sad case. Why not have him thank them for, say, kissing their shoes (such a pity that he doesn't even lick the dirty soles), or cleaning their toilet, at least after a few sessions? As his reputation grows, the spreading rumors could lead to other girls also merrily mocking him for these services and even asking him to clean their own room toilets or to kiss (perchance to lick?) their shoes, with him showing due appreciation (more teasing and taunting overall, e.g., from less known girls or even strangers, would also be quite wonderful in the game; why not a few mocking nicknames that become more frequently used as time goes by, or shaming items given by the girls for the MC to wear like a headband or paper hat with insults, or maybe even insulting head tattoos?). The MC could also thank April for demanding proper respect from him, and even, as the MC further works at her store, decide to ask her to donate part, or even all, of his salary to the skullgirls in recognition of their beautiful social justice work and their kindness toward him (April has, after all, connections to the skullgirls).

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
It would be quite charming to see female characters sprinkling the MC's face and then mocking him for it, before proceding to the main course with obvious glee and relief, followed by clear swallowing sounds to further legitimize the situation (and perhaps a few further remarks by the female character on how good or bad he is at it, and whether or not he needs to improve). The MC could then express his thanks to the female character, thus tying everything up with a neat bow.
I actually like that it is "clean" but I will agree that the audio could be better because it always sounds like swallowing liquid even when it is not. I also agree that it would be nice to get more opportunities to roleplay but I don't know how much work that is to implement so it is not THAT important to me.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I actually like that it is "clean" but I will agree that the audio could be better because it always sounds like swallowing liquid even when it is not. I also agree that it would be nice to get more opportunities to roleplay but I don't know how much work that is to implement so it is not THAT important to me.
These were, all in all, just a few ideas. I am quite fond of this game as it is already, even if the dev doesn't take any of my suggestions. As for liking it "clean" or "unclean," I suppose it is all down to personal preference. To me, it just sounds a little "too easy" when it's "clean," i.e. the actual difficulty involved is downplayed. But that's just me.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
These were, all in all, just a few ideas. I am quite fond of this game as it is already, even if the dev doesn't take any of my suggestions. As for liking it "clean" or "unclean," I suppose it is all down to personal preference. To me, it just sounds a little "too easy" when it's "clean," i.e. the actual difficulty involved is downplayed. But that's just me.
If anything were to be implemented I think not every scene should be messy at least, because I can easily see the Skullgirls doing that but not Ronda for example.
Now that I think about it, if I remember correctly in Ronda's wrestling game there is no air meter so she clearly gives you the time you need, so it's kinda implemented already just not animation wise.

Reactions: asehpe

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I don't understand why nobody tries to use the toilet, it was the first thing I tired when I got bloated during a scene. I'm not defending the thing I just don't get the confusion.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I don't understand why nobody tries to use the toilet, it was the first thing I tired when I got bloated during a scene. I'm not defending the thing I just don't get the confusion.
I guess because it's not clear that you're crawling because of being bloated. I at least didn't think of this possibility until someone here pointed it out.

Jac211

Jul 13, 2020
Help me Please. How to get into the Ray room? Can someone post a walkthrough with her? Or is it not yet implemented in version 1.94?

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
Help me Please. How to get into the Ray room? Can someone post a walkthrough with her? Or is it not yet implemented in version 1.94?
You have to trigger Ray’s appearance. Fight the Skullgirls until they appear by the field at night. After you beat them there, Ray should come to your “rescue”. Obey Ray, then you should have access to her.

Reactions: disallowed_words
Apr 18, 2019
You have to trigger Ray’s appearance. Fight the Skullgirls until they appear by the field at night. After you beat them there, Ray should come to your “rescue”. Obey Ray, then you should have access to her.
Football filed near school?

To beat near shop in evening and near school? How many times approximately?

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Football filed near school?

To beat near shop in evening and near school? How many times approximately?
I might be wrong but from what I remember, to get ray you have to meet the skull girls inside the first floor of the school (dont know how to trigger they were just there), go through their dialogue and they'll tell you to meet them at night next to the football field near their base (the giant wooden structure next to the apartments), you go there go through their dialogues and ray will save you from them. after that you will see ray at the entrance of your apartment in the afternoon or night (dont remember) and she will ask you to help her study which lead to her sex scenes.

Reactions: Zred.
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes