dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Hi! I'd like to ask something that apparently has been answered before, but not quite detailed.

How do you end up at the police station jail? I believe someone mentioned something about April enslavement. Can someone tell me more of the details about that and what I need to do?

I am high as fuck right now and I haven't done this part in months but I am fairly certain all you need to do is get April's Affection meter whatever the fuck its called all the way up and then talk to her, and that should start a dialogue about becoming her slave. Then a scene with her plays out where you get framed for drugs I think? Which leads to jail. This sounds right.

John Prodman

Mar 6, 2021
I am high as fuck right now and I haven't done this part in months but I am fairly certain all you need to do is get April's Affection meter whatever the fuck its called all the way up and then talk to her, and that should start a dialogue about becoming her slave. Then a scene with her plays out where you get framed for drugs I think? Which leads to jail. This sounds right.
Noted, thanks a lot!

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I have a problem, today I got the toilet scene with Koopette behind the building where she offers me to work as a toilet for Bowsette, she tells me she will arrange everything and that she is waiting for me at the entrance of the castle, the problem is that I have spoken with every Koopette at the entering area of the castle and no one gives me that option. I already did Bowsette enslavement process if that is of any relevance, I have tried multiple times of spending days doing something else or even closing the game and re-enter the castel, but still nothing.
Think it got taken out since Bowsette became a enslavement option. It was like a preview for her back in the day.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
The debug console does NOT work.
upon pressing 0, the only thing one can do is add money and add energy, there are 3-4 other buttons that do nothing.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
does this game have foot stuf in it ?
It does, plenty of cases, examples of characters with foot fetish would be Ray (her 2nd scene, a part at the beggining) and the mainKitsune, but there are others as well.

The debug console does NOT work.
upon pressing 0, the only thing one can do is add money and add energy, there are 3-4 other buttons that do nothing.
To explain the Cheat Menu (on the "0" button), you do have the add/remove money/energy quick buttons, but the main part of the Menu is changing Variables/Switches. Type a Variable/Switch number in the top black bar, and its current value (for variables, its number, for Switches, its current state) will be shown in the "Value" part. You can change the value, for variables, with the -1/10/100 / +1/10/100 buttons, and for Switches, via "Turn off/on" buttons. (You will need a list of known Variables and Switches, but it's been shared on the forum a couple of times, I'll link it here as well for ease of access). Other misc options in this menu include "Add item" button that adds a random item to the inventory, "Skip 1h" button to skip through time (only option to change time, since the variable for time cannot be changed directly otherwise), and "Save/Load" buttons, that enable manual Saving/Loading of the Variables&Switches current values (usually, a Save is done upon each wakingUp after a Sleep / defeat / death)
Hope it helped!

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Finally, I got around to making a proper Review for the game, including all the Files I made on the game so far (those being Saves for the game progress, a Cheat Table and Info on the game as well). I made it on my new, fresh, blog, that I will keep on fillin' with similar type of Reviews + Files for the games. In the meanwhile, the Review for this game is here:

If you like it, you can also leave a comment there. Or here, I'm still around either way :)

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
im stuck in goblin scene. I try to escape many times but every time it says exhausted so i cant get away from it even though character isnt exhausted

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
im stuck in goblin scene. I try to escape many times but every time it says exhausted so i cant get away from it even though character isnt exhausted
I've got the same bug before. You need to teleport yourself home and sleep. The teleport menu is right by the cheat menu, but I can't remember what number you'll need to use. Check this thread, it's all there.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Literal link right above with all info on the game, including how to do the Teleport Cheat.
But in specific, you press "9", and then type a Location name. Examples: "RoomScene" for your room, "Campus" for right outside the room etc.
I have a full list of all locations on my Blog, as well as all the other relevant info, if you have any other issues.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
It's really shortly before the first release. I think 10days is realistic.
I am working with other people on this and sometimes a dev or an artist goes missing ... which kinda sucks.

(Funny thing is: I put myself a 1-week deadline... and i couldnt make it.
then i did another 7-day deadline... and i couldnt make it again.
Now this is the third time for me. 10-day deadline. wish me luck)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes