fadiraef

Jun 18, 2021
is there any walkthrough or something that leads me to the scenes?
cause i think im missing alot of the content for example i can't find cherry anywhere!

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
thks, but for fem U (the original, not zero) , now i can download by here version 2.4 nr6, and i ask if a new ver. come up or not, if yes can share the link of new ver? thks alot
version 2.4 nr6 is the last for a long time.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
is there any walkthrough or something that leads me to the scenes?
cause i think im missing alot of the content for example i can't find cherry anywhere!
Zeck311 did walkthrough videos, but youtube put them down.
JakeMSG had done one somwhere, but now it's like password protected.
"Banshee" made one:

also can you be enslaves by the teachers?
No.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
is in fem u 0 any method for skipping time? i'm at day 1 by this morning and it's always day, i can't work for april and i can't sleep.

RazzleMyFrazzle

Jun 14, 2022
Hey Hey, Loving the game even if is another Unity Game; Tons of great kinks and fetishes and such, so regardless I'll enjoy it. Bit of a question, is there any way to Cheat in the Dark Gem/Crystal thing for the Shrinking minigame? Got it once and got back to Elsie, went back to the one girls dorm and wasn't high enough in the dominance for her. Leveled it up fully, escaped but Elsie didn't spawn to return the player to normal size. Got caught and died and lost the gem annnnd...I don't really wanna trudge through all that again, so like, any way to cheat the gem in using the Debug menu and resource value? Any help would be kindly appreciated.

vampik

Jan 7, 2019
When i trying to start game, i have black screen. I can hear bgm, but i can't do anything. Early i'm playing this game without of trouble, but now i don't know what i can do with this. Can anyone help with that?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
When i trying to start game, i have black screen. I can hear bgm, but i can't do anything. Early i'm playing this game without of trouble, but now i don't know what i can do with this. Can anyone help with that?
In FemUZero thread, many people complained that this game ended up for being able to play in NASA-like computers only. IIRC, version 2.29 (last version I played) was like 1,5-2 GB big, but I've read this version is bigger than 8,5GB, so make your conclusions. I'd say your best bet would be upgrading your hardware, or if you're a broke-as-fuck fan like me, give up this game and go straight to FemUZero.

vampik

Jan 7, 2019
In FemUZero thread, many people complained that this game ended up for being able to play in NASA-like computers only. IIRC, version 2.29 (last version I played) was like 1,5-2 GB big, but I've read this version is bigger than 8,5GB, so make your conclusions. I'd say your best bet would be upgrading your hardware, or if you're a broke-as-fuck fan like me, give up this game and go straight to FemUZero.
I defently can say, the problem is not in my pc, because I have already played this version without any problems

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I know is been asked for before, but could we get a link to a guide to this game, not so much a guide as just a list of content for the girls? The mega link salia posted seems to be dead, and there is no listed walkthrough or guide in the OP. I could have sworn I came across one before and downloaded it, but I can't find it anywhere in my file system, so it was either corrupted or I was mistaken and there never was one for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xammax
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes