Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm sure some game dev are bois disguised as gurls, it makes it easier to milk SIMPS :unsure:
I don't think so. Given the small but loud population of incels and neckbeards, I doubt any "Feeeemale" would want to risk becoming the target of their "Superior intellect".

• Sad
Reactions: FrozenFridge
Dec 6, 2018
This game was such a banger, it is a shame that it is probably dead. Also april is a bitch, i did everything she asked and she still uses my character as a toilet. B#tch...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently, the prequel and sequel are being developed so that you can take progress between games. The prequel already has playable builds, is updated often, and has confirmed that, by doing certain actions in it once the game is more complete, there will be more content and characters in this game (fem u) when you transfer your save data. The sequel I believe will do the same where content data from this game can be transfered over, but there is no released version of the sequel at this time. This means that this game is not abandoned

Nov 3, 2022
Honestly the best femdom game ive played ever. The story and interractions are amazing , my favorite character is April. She is simply amazing.
I think i have unlocked everything i could with her , but she didn't do any scat content , only peeing , is that intentional or im missing something :?

Last edited:

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Honestly the best femdom game ive played ever. The story and interractions are amazing , my favorite character is April. She is simply amazing.
I think i have unlocked everything i could with her , but she didn't do any scat content , only peeing , is that intentional or im missing something :?
I might be wrong but I don't think she has Scat content.
You can however accept to be a toilet cleaner as a job and eventually either the cops or the skullgirls will chain you to the toilet. When that happens don't fight against it and eventually someone will come and use you in that regard.

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for the reply :)
I've found a blog-post from here in this thread which contained a txt file with data-mined information from the game with all possible scenes in the game. Probably the most hidden one was with skull girls and that you had to stay in their dungeon for more than 7 days until their leader decided you are ready. It is mind blowing how a single developer could put soo much diverse and quality content in the game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: teddke

Nsitseo

May 29, 2018
Thanks for the reply :)
I've found a blog-post from here in this thread which contained a txt file with data-mined information from the game with all possible scenes in the game. Probably the most hidden one was with skull girls and that you had to stay in their dungeon for more than 7 days until their leader decided you are ready. It is mind blowing how a single developer could put soo much diverse and quality content in the game!
Woah, please share or link that post! I need such a list of all possible scenes.

Nov 3, 2022
Holy balls this is incredibly detailed. Can you please repost the whole thing so we can peruse scenes we haven't seen yet?

Thank you in advance just for this.
Sure thing. Here is the whole thing , it contains saves , all scenes , cheat engine tables , all teleport location , teleport location to scenes that are not even accessible otherwise ( depriciated from old builds ) , all cheat codes ( including reputation values , type in range -450 (hated ) to 450 (exalted) but dont exceed 450 or u might corrupt your save.
I take no credit to this, it is not mine and the guy that did it put a lot of work into it.

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Sure thing. Here is the whole thing , it contains saves , all scenes , cheat engine tables , all teleport location , teleport location to scenes that are not even accessible otherwise ( depriciated from old builds ) , all cheat codes ( including reputation values , type in range -450 (hated ) to 450 (exalted) but dont exceed 450 or u might corrupt your save.
I take no credit to this, it is not mine and the guy that did it put a lot of work into it.
Thank you but it contains a password to unzip lol

I got it:
DRLF4

Didn't realize the file was in this thread all along, my apologies. Would've searched by myself

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
i put the saves in the game but it make me start to the beginning anyway, how could make it works?

Nov 3, 2022
i put the saves in the game but it make me start to the beginning anyway, how could make it works?
Did you check the how to text file ? It says :

======== Saves
---- Saves for each Route of the game (and the progress along it)
---- Also Saves for beggining and end (as of now) of game
---- Saves Have most things unlocked (Almost all Perks, Lots of Money, all Inventory Pages)
-- Saves are placed into "C:\Users\<Your_PC_Name>\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemU" folder, where <Your_PC_Name> is the name of your current user on the pc

but im not sure if its working , never tried the saves

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Did you check the how to text file ? It says :

======== Saves
---- Saves for each Route of the game (and the progress along it)
---- Also Saves for beggining and end (as of now) of game
---- Saves Have most things unlocked (Almost all Perks, Lots of Money, all Inventory Pages)
-- Saves are placed into "C:\Users\<Your_PC_Name>\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemU" folder, where <Your_PC_Name> is the name of your current user on the pc

but im not sure if its working , never tried the saves
yes i read it, i think i will do another try but i don't know

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes