Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Hi everyone! I found out watching a video that there's a quest where you can find yourself in a Jail and the Police Woman (what a Gorgeous Lady BTW) can make you eat and drink a lot of her "products".... How can I reach this quest?
was there april in the video? was the police do assslapping

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok I just tried the 3d version on steam and the graphics hurts my eyes :ROFLMAO: got to be the worst graphic Ive ever seen.. Game is decent though way better than the gamcore version. Thats just infuriating.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, which characters can you have watersports/scat content with? I thought the skullgirls would but they just make me clean the toilet

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I hope this game is not abandoned,is much better than the other (Too much non consent and blackmailing and pov istead a proper scene)

Reactions: XMHK

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
I hope this game is not abandoned,is much better than the other (Too much non consent and blackmailing and pov istead a proper scene)
I'm pretty sure this is abandoned. Salia is working on FEMU 0 for awhile, and then I think once that's done she's making a sequel to this game afterwards? Atleast that's what I've heard, I'm too lazy to double check. I agree with you on the fact that I prefer this one though, I loved being able to see scenes from any perspective I wanted, and the monster girl options. Graphics make my shitty ass laptop go down to like 20 fps though :/

Dec 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is abandoned. Salia is working on FEMU 0 for awhile, and then I think once that's done she's making a sequel to this game afterwards? Atleast that's what I've heard, I'm too lazy to double check. I agree with you on the fact that I prefer this one though, I loved being able to see scenes from any perspective I wanted, and the monster girl options. Graphics make my shitty ass laptop go down to like 20 fps though :/
Not abandoned. The plan is to finish FemU0, then have that save transfer into this game with some updated content. For example, one of the characters in Femu0 will only show up in FemU if you do specfic things in FemU0. I don't think this game will be updated though until FemU0 is finished or close to it. I have no idea what the current condition the sequal to FemU is in/if it is being developed alongside FemU0. Please do double check even if it is annoying to do (I feel the same at times).

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
Not abandoned. The plan is to finish FemU0, then have that save transfer into this game with some updated content. For example, one of the characters in Femu0 will only show up in FemU if you do specfic things in FemU0. I don't think this game will be updated though until FemU0 is finished or close to it. I have no idea what the current condition the sequal to FemU is in/if it is being developed alongside FemU0. Please do double check even if it is annoying to do (I feel the same at times).
Aaah, I see. In that case yea, I guess it's not abandoned. I could've sworn she said something about making a AAA quality sequel at some point after FEMU0 was done, so I just assumed that this game was finish already. You're right, I'll have to take a look later to double check.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes