PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
Hey! Just discovered your game yesterday, and I am curious...once the game is updated do you need to start again? (I mean, does progress gets corrupted with each version?)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hey! Just discovered your game yesterday, and I am curious...once the game is updated do you need to start again? (I mean, does progress gets corrupted with each version?)
Not with each version, but with 2.0 you need to start over yes.

Impy

Jun 11, 2018
I genuinely have no idea what to do in this game, I've walked around, fought a girl who gave me a tour, worked for money, got the frost orb for this one girl but still nothing . If some kind soul can point me in the right direction and briefly explain on how to get the actual femdom action in this "game" it would be greatly appreciated.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I genuinely have no idea what to do in this game, I've walked around, fought a girl who gave me a tour, worked for money, got the frost orb for this one girl but still nothing . If some kind soul can point me in the right direction and briefly explain on how to get the actual femdom action in this "game" it would be greatly appreciated.
Just explore, talk to the girls and you'll find content, and they don't always imply femdom interactions straightforward. Some girls come out after few days ( for exame Ronda cann be found at 5th day at the entrance to city).

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
I don't find any new content, only loads of Uni girls that are only used to chat and the 2 classes (biology and business) that are now interactive with other Uni Girls, but that doesn't give much new content.

The gym girls have disappeared, which causes less content than before.

Reputation system doesn't change anything, I've got it on the minimum side with Uni girls and that didn't generate any new content either.

Skull girls have same events, April has same events, Goblins either, and now I'm going to explore the castle.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Is there any content with Kelly? She is asking for cookies and even thou I have them I don'h have an option of giving them to her.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
I don't find any new content, only loads of Uni girls that are only used to chat and the 2 classes (biology and business) that are now interactive with other Uni Girls, but that doesn't give much new content.

The gym girls have disappeared, which causes less content than before.

Reputation system doesn't change anything, I've got it on the minimum side with Uni girls and that didn't generate any new content either.

Skull girls have same events, April has same events, Goblins either, and now I'm going to explore the castle.
I have this feeling when i read your posts that previous versions were better than the new ones :KEK:

I never tried this game but being here especially for femdom content (during battles more than during enslavement), can you tell me which version is better ? I have currently v1.89 as well as v1.35 (femdom school)

Reactions: bulifun

rosda

Aug 14, 2020
Do the girls move, or are they just supposed to stand there on 1.94, and are there less students on these latest version compared to past versions? They're is lot of more girls in the quick match I realized and If I'm correct so they should be in the game so can anyone help me out in this?

Last edited:

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Do the girls move, or are they just supposed to stand there on 1.94, and are there less students on these latest version compared to past versions? They're is lot of more girls in the quick match I realized and If I'm correct so they should be in the game so can anyone help me out in this?
Past versions had more girls but you could only fight them and nothing else, so the creator temporarily removed them until you can actually do something with them.

oyleboyle

Aug 17, 2020
I just discovered this game today and I have some problems. I'm on day 30, been to everywhere on the map but there is no Kitsune, Loli or Bowsette in my game. And also I just can't get forest orb from goblins. No matter how many times I hit them on the battle, they just don't die and I keep losing the battle. Game version is 1.94 btw

rosda

Aug 14, 2020
Past versions had more girls but you could only fight them and nothing else, so the creator temporarily removed them until you can actually do something with them.
So they do they move, and if so on what version do they move on?

Last edited:

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
I just discovered this game today and I have some problems. I'm on day 30, been to everywhere on the map but there is no Kitsune, Loli or Bowsette in my game. And also I just can't get forest orb from goblins. No matter how many times I hit them on the battle, they just don't die and I keep losing the battle. Game version is 1.94 btw
What level are you on when fighting the goblins? They're pretty easy to beat imo. Have u been into the castle or at Kitsune's dojo? You can find the dojo on the way to the goblin village. After the first camp with one goblin theres a lit up wall walk into it and then you'll see her dojo. For Bowsette you just keep walking after the Dojo and eventually you'll find a castle where Vanilla and Bowsette reside. Hope this helps :)

oyleboyle

Aug 17, 2020
What level are you on when fighting the goblins? They're pretty easy to beat imo. Have u been into the castle or at Kitsune's dojo? You can find the dojo on the way to the goblin village. After the first camp with one goblin theres a lit up wall walk into it and then you'll see her dojo. For Bowsette you just keep walking after the Dojo and eventually you'll find a castle where Vanilla and Bowsette reside. Hope this helps :)
Thank you so much for the answer, problem solved :) I need to level up for the goblins I guess, because my level is 2 atm

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes