CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
nope. ver 2.0's main additions were generic students populate the university (so reputation is no longer useless), reworked The Field (the path leading to the castle), and Kelly (whip girl)'s enslavement (but it's totally bugged and untouchable right now). oh, and the first boss of the game.
the teacher punishments were also update/reworked. 3 scenes for both teachers and 1 for the principal. also nina's farm

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What do you mean, the first boss of the game? Do you mean there is now a boss fight?
yep. I felt it was honestly easier than other fights, such as goblin princess or cherry. but it does have two phases to it, so I'd say boss fight is a solid description. I'll keep who it is a secret, but she was already in game, and has been mentioned in the thread before.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
yep. I felt it was honestly easier than other fights, such as goblin princess or cherry. but it does have two phases to it, so I'd say boss fight is a solid description. I'll keep who it is a secret, but she was already in game, and has been mentioned in the thread before.
Im just gonna make a guess here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Also does anyone have a changelog for 1.97 I can't find any new features or scenes.
In comparison to 1.94 there are two more games(scenes) with Ronda after winning in horseriding, and of course some bugfixes

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
something new for Bowsette in the future maybe?
She is the last on the current list of to do mistresses, we have Kitsune, Elsie, Ronda, vampire, and if I remember correctly there were 9 on the list, and fifth is worked on right now. Queen said she hopes to do them all till the end of this year

Reactions: azazark

sanaalam

May 4, 2020
Hi guys, What are the keys for this game? apart from wasd to move and E to interact, I have no idea what keys one should use. Especially when stuck in toilet, lungs get filled and then you die. I pressed pretty much every key, nothing works.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys, What are the keys for this game? apart from wasd to move and E to interact, I have no idea what keys one should use. Especially when stuck in toilet, lungs get filled and then you die. I pressed pretty much every key, nothing works.
The keys to press during a scene or grapple are number keys 1-5. Sometimes spacebar. 1 is energy, 2 is breathing, 3 is arousal, 4 is licking, 5 is swallowing. To struggle during a grapple, press a/d or LMB/RMB.

Don’t spam swallowing, only press it enough to keep from suffocating. Spamming 5 during certain actions will cause you to eat/drink in excess, and will lead to bloating, where you’ll need to use a toilet.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
The keys to press during a scene or grapple are number keys 1-5. Sometimes spacebar. 1 is energy, 2 is breathing, 3 is arousal, 4 is licking, 5 is swallowing. To struggle during a grapple, press a/d or LMB/RMB.

Don’t spam swallowing, only press it enough to keep from suffocating. Spamming 5 during certain actions will cause you to eat/drink in excess, and will lead to bloating, where you’ll need to use a toilet.
with 2.0, bloating no longer occurs, but you can get a status effect of needing to go to the bathroom. iirc, entering battle while needing to go makes you fall when trying to run.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
I hated the combat before, but now it's awful. I'm no pro or anything, it's just the old version had you auto running and the pencil sword had a lot of range. It was easier to kite stuff.

With 2.0, you now just walk with the option to run. That's fine, but the character turns slower, or maybe it reacts to commands slower? I've had a few times where I try to sprint but it looks like I'm skidding across the ground. Fists feel like they have little range too. It's awkward to dodge an attack, then try to turn 90 degrees and punch. Usually it's just coz the character turns too slow. Other times I do hit them, but they get their grab animation anyway.

I beat some of the fights, but with a lot of annoyances/frustration. Any pointers? I hope it won't be this way for long.

I also noticed an issue with the "2" autofire key. Character will still breathing checks. Noticed this in the bakery job event. Haven't really tried the other 4.

I do understand that this build is unstable and that they're prob gonna be a lot of fixes/touch ups. It's nice seeing more NPCs around the uni. At the same time, I hate looking at them all lol. I am looking forward to the teachers and police though.

-- Edit
Forgot you can block, but can only do so when standing still. That made some fights easier. Sort of.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonAegis
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes