Garden_Ramsay

Apr 17, 2020
Only on major updates I guess, for example my 1.94 save worked fine on 1.97, but Queen said that for 2.0 you will need to restart progress
My 1.94 save worked completely fine for 2.02, the only reason why she recommended us to restart progress is to get some new features

Impy

Jun 11, 2018
A big thing I'd like to see changed in this game is the combat, it needs a complete overhaul in my opinion, this update somehow made it worse, and it was pretty bad before. You're not only fighting the enemy and their seemingly uninterruptible grabs, but also the controls of the game itself. the fists offer no range while the pencil sword did, which kept you at least a little bit safer. Combat just isn't fun here.

Hopefully we'll be able to turn our characters head without holding down a mouse button outside of combat too one of these days. Game has a lot of potential, it just needs a lot more work I think

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
What really needs a complete overhaul isn't the combat but the city, the combat is fine, just dodge and attack.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Very good update, the campus actually feels alive now. Hype for that update to see what Kelly is all about!

Salia is in the game?! I didn't know, where is she?
In the forest, not too far from the castle/beach. You'll have to hunt a bit up in the mountains for a ramp.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
i found for earth-chan's second phase its better to keep running from her on the outside edge until a rock with a spike appears, if you lose your clothes by this point it is probably a death sentence unless you have the final biology talent as, before her last hit, she is a good amount faster than you naked

bruh42820

Aug 30, 2020
Is it possible to beat earth-chan?
I'm abe to get her to be small as if i was fighting a normal character but I cant seem to find out how to actually defeat her

TheUnco

Feb 1, 2020
Hello,

I was wondering, how exactly does reputation affect your game. Currently attempting to go to the lowest reputation to see how it changes the game. Can somebody inform me?

Vadereder

Nov 6, 2019
Is it possible to beat earth-chan?
I'm abe to get her to be small as if i was fighting a normal character but I cant seem to find out how to actually defeat her
Pull 3 sticks out of the stones. Hit one at a time and run away from Earth-chan until a new one appears.

Сan somebody inform me?
Skullgirls will spawn more often and call you bitchboy. When Uni Girls are caught, they will force you to kiss their ass on camera and demand 100 Coins from you in order not to upload videos to the network. Some dialogue with Uni Girls passers-by will change.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Weird game for me. I dont want to fight with girls! I want to be humilitation by girls. For this I play. There are lots of fights! Its boring and not excited =(
Then dont! You can play and advance in the game without ever fighting back.
I will put a "persuation" mechanic in the future - where you can "beg" and "bribe" to them to spare you. But I'm currently not sure how.

Only exception is the 1 boss-fight which is winnable where you don't hit the boss directly - so it's fine I think.

Last edited:

In2Deeper

Nov 19, 2019
I just want to get past the forest orb fight, one of the first quests i picked up and even after several hours there's nothing to make me any more prepared for a 1 v 6 fight. even taking out a couple of them takes forever.

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
Nice that movemente is fixed

there is no sanitizing input when enter name
can spam space bar and it say "welcome [pretend that dots are spaces]............................................... player"

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes