Dionizos

Feb 22, 2018
In the forest, not too far from the castle/beach. You'll have to hunt a bit up in the mountains for a ramp.
Could you be more specific please? I've only found two ramps (one leads to a Earth Chan and the second one to portal) and 300 coins in the mountaints. No signs of Salia there.

Reactions: azazark

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Could you be more specific please? I've only found two ramps (one leads to a Earth Chan and the second one to portal) and 300 coins in the mountaints. No signs of Salia there.
That is the correct ramp. Might need to meet some certain conditions for her to spawn there. Don't ask me for the specific conditions though.

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020

Unlocked

2.04:

Kelly (as your mistress) will now talk with you in the morning, where you are able to end the enslavement.

Fixed the Chili-bug

Fixed non-working teachers quests

Some general overall improvements, teleporting / typos etc.
--------

-Kelly is now finally available and working (you can use the debug-character who stands in the hallway if you want to skip all the reputation-farming)

-The gym can be used to gain exp. There are gym-girl waiting, you can join their training.
-PostProcessing like Bloom can be disabled in ESC-menu
-Tons of bugs fixed ( all Unigirls should now work , stairs shold be fine, )

-Bowsette castle is now a lot more performant

Whats next:

I want to fix the rest of the bugs from 2.01 (Teachers-quests)
I want to make a short elsie-storyline - which will lead to her enslavement.
I want to change the introduction with a small tutorial. (on 1-5 buttons)
I want to fix all Vanilla issues.
I want to fix the inconsistency of this game. (Showering should always restore smell, Vanillas enslavement should work like the others... Bowsette caslte needs a little touch,

Pretty much cleaning up the game and fixing all annoying bugs.

Have fun with Kelly <3 (or... let her have fun with you haha )

Thanks BaasB for the upload if anyone can update the thread,,

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It really is a good game. Don't hesitate to help the development of the game by supporting the developer, the project seems big and interesting.

I wonder if it will be possible to fully submit to a faction ( like the skullgurls, just saying :) ) when your reputation goes to zero with them. It would be hot as fuck imo.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Will the little girl that was originally there at the town entrance and that asked you to play with her come back one day or is she gone for good ?
I was always intrigued as who she really was

Reactions: ildioporco

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Salia, I found an small issue, in the Menu, the Post Processing option (and its circle) are remaining visible over the Confirming the Quit to Title Message Box. Hope this info helps with the bugfixing. Promising game, good job on it and good luck with it and with the work on it :))

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Will the little girl that was originally there at the town entrance and that asked you to play with her come back one day or is she gone for good ?
I was always intrigued as who she really was
Yeah true I remember her and was curious about what she might do. But my guess is she will never be back. The other npc that looked like a little girl was the harpy and she had some texture changes I noticed. My guess is that the creator doesn't want to have problems with people calling her out making a sexual game with underage or children characters. Cancel culture is out there just waiting to feast on someone and it's best not to get noticed. Is it right to have underage characters in a sexual game? Not my call since I don't care and it quite the touchy subject for obvious reasons.

Out of context: can we get some different outfits during fights maybe depending on the subject location? Like if you fight one of the gym girls in the gym she has the gym outfit and so on?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah i agree, a wiki would be useful...

I can help to create it, but as a non-native english speaker it will be hard for me to keep it clear for everyone.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone have any idea on how to beat the Goblin Princess?

The weird thing is, I did beat her the first time round in 2.01 and didn't think that she's difficult at all. I'm on 2.04 by the way.

Her leaping hammer attack is very hard to deal with. Blocking doesn't help much as it pretty much destroys your clothes and take away 1/3 of your energy. Avoiding it is also hard as that attack also homes in on you so you pretty much need to run full speed 90 degrees away from the attack. Having your clothes destroyed with that attack pretty much cripples you for the rest of the battle as you cannot run as fast.

Her guarding attacks is manageable since if you strike her, she will block the attack and go on an attack which you can interrupt her with a follow up attack after the first.

Her spinning attack is also troublesome as she moves around quite a bit so if you block it the first time, she can spin right behind you and you get hit by another attack. Avoiding it if she's in close range is pretty hard as the controls aren't tight so you are too sluggish at turns.

Controls could be better as I mentioned and it's pretty evident when you go and collect stones on the ground. You pretty much have to be facing the stone and stand within a tight range from the stone to pick it up. Would it be possible to increase the size of the pickup range for the stone? Like there is a bigger circle so it's easier to pickup the stone. Another thing with controls is still the stairs. The player walks as though you are sliding and any steps you encounter on the way stops you. For example, you can't walk up the stairs of Kitsune's Dojo. You still can run up the stairs. Would it be possible to make it so that you can walk up bigger stairs, like make walking more tolerant to changes to terrain height? I think there are some stairs in Bowsette's castle with the same issue.

A suggestion that I have is that completing the training/minigame of the person who enslaves you will give you tiny perks or bonuses related to the activity. Like the Centuar girl's perk where you use water to restore willpower after climaxing. So that there is an incentive to play through all the enslavement scenes to collect these perks/bonuses.

All in all, I think this game has a lot of potential. Both the fetish side and the gameplay side.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah true I remember her and was curious about what she might do. But my guess is she will never be back. The other npc that looked like a little girl was the harpy and she had some texture changes I noticed. My guess is that the creator doesn't want to have problems with people calling her out making a sexual game with underage or children characters. Cancel culture is out there just waiting to feast on someone and it's best not to get noticed. Is it right to have underage characters in a sexual game? Not my call since I don't care and it quite the touchy subject for obvious reasons.
Yeah that's what I thought as well

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
Hello,

I have been a fan of this game for a long time now, ive seen it grow from the beginning. And there was always 1 thing I bothered about the game. When you get enslaved by the girls, they always force you outside after ''the scene'' ends. This is a huge bother for me since I want to see the scene, and it gets interrupted alot.

Now was my question, Will there be an enslavement without getting forced outside? An enslavement that goes on, no outside world. You know? More like a prisoner, and stays in the scenes. And give it an option to end the enslavement anytime you want.

If not, would this be an idea?

Thank you for the attention !

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
You mean fading screen right after end of some scenes? Yeah that sucks sometimes, like even leave the ending pose a little longer before it fades away.
I think idea of prison-like enslavement interesting, but during that you would be excluded from any activities (like earning talents, money, exp). Unless it would function in bigger space. Like I think you could add some library and such stuff to Bowsette castle. Her enslavement could lock you in castle, but more doors would be then open for you. And maybe one day in a week you could request for permission to go out for one day. If you would stay for more, oh she would be so mad. So castle library for some talent gain, maybe some kind of guard, with which you coule train like with gym girls (exp), and doing some chores for Koopettes to gain money, so after you have enough, you won't be too unprepared (as in future queen wants to spike difficulty with more days passing).
The idea of gaining special perks by completing enslavement is great I think, would make people test some which they wouldn't really do. So far I think from real mistresses only Elsa allows you to get smoll to get through some small holes, but I think so far there are none small holes to go. Kitsune as a fighter, could improve our fight stats, Ronda likes to feed us alot so maybe food giving more hunger/thirst point on consumption, Vanilla is a vampire so maybe smth related to this, like maybe you gain some energh on nightfall and naps during day replenish more energy too. Kelly is sadist who likes to beat you I guess, so more resistance to damage? But to make it clear a new list of domina perks sbould be added, so you know what you have.
And for the fights, with fists I didn't had problems with goblins, but the skullgirls group, oh man, without reach of pencil can't fend off their grabs easily, the fight which I always won before, I was bitchslapped to death. Maybe adding option to buy weapons from someone could help.

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
Mostly I mean is more like, ''forced enslavement'' Lose with a fight against ''a future dom'' for example, and losing results into becoming her ''prisoner'' And if you keep mis behaving you get punished/locked up/raped/whipped, etc etc. And after good behaving (like you said) you could go outside again. Because you ''earned'' her trust. This is just an example what im saying here, but I think it will be really awesome ! Because its fun to play as a sub, but when stuff gets good, the mistress is like ''Go outside now and come back at dark'' And then you need to do alot of boring shit you did thousands of times to get to night.

I just think it will be really cool if there is a dom that doesnt allow you outside, youre just a captive which is constantly in bondage/chains. Thats what I mostly mean.

I remember in an older version, when you get enslaved by kitsune, it was something simular, she enslaved you, and you could make her happy, or you could make her mad. Making her to mad ended up in her eating you, if you made her happy, she would let you go into the open world again.

Something like this. ''Keep it more permanent''

Would be really cool!

Reactions: noway1

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Bug/Exploits:
- teachers rep: uni girl right outside teaching building (which teacher do you like best?) and talking to blonde tech after a certain daily quest (faster) do not reset: you can talk to them indefinitely to gain unlimited free rep
- coke uni girl doesn't take a coke to raise your rep. 1 time/day only
- maxing goodies rep allows for cashier job: coins for 0 energy and (more importantly) no RL time wasted
- Gobla levels up indefinitely when you always attack her. You can get to level 20 very quickly; she'll take 30-40 hits for her to fall at this point.
Ramp to portal (the one next to the coconut beach). Salia is useless and only appears on weekends. Pun might be intended.

Does anyone have any idea on how to beat the Goblin Princess?

Controls could be better as I mentioned and it's pretty evident when you go and collect stones on the ground. You pretty much have to be facing the stone and stand within a tight range from the stone to pick it up. Would it be possible to increase the size of the pickup range for the stone?
You have to counter her, she has a very small vulnerability window when she attacks.
(little b*tch even boasts about it after you beat her... like you need the hint after you kicked her butt)

Answer to stone is: f*ck stones. F*ck useless forest stone too.
Bring a cookie to queen's guard for 50 stones (once)
Do daily quest for queen for (a measly amount of) coins and stones.

Questions of my own:
- what does the chili do? (from candy addict whip brunette)
- what does the skullgirl emblem do? (from surviving the capture day)

Last edited:

OneeChan69

Sep 4, 2020
So what's the deal with the Giant girl in the mountain? I've managed to get to her through gaps in the world barrier but honestly I'm just a bit curious. Is she like the overseer of this world?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
So what's the deal with the Giant girl in the mountain? I've managed to get to her through gaps in the world barrier but honestly I'm just a bit curious. Is she like the overseer of this world?
she's earth-chan a kinda old meme which is a moe representation of earth

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes