greyhairteen

Jun 11, 2020
Pull 3 sticks out of the stones. Hit one at a time and run away from Earth-chan until a new one appears.

Skullgirls will spawn more often and call you bitchboy. When Uni Girls are caught, they will force you to kiss their ass on camera and demand 100 Coins from you in order not to upload videos to the network. Some dialogue with Uni Girls passers-by will change.
how about good reputation? Is there any special scene I can get by being a good boy?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
how about good reputation? Is there any special scene I can get by being a good boy?
Skull girls spawn less often with high respect. Uni girls don't really do much with high respect. Cookies girl will give you cookies that boosts your strength when she asks you to eat it immediately. Don't know exactly what the strength boost does except for maybe some energy gets restored. With poor reputation, she will give you cookies and after eating it, will tell you that the secret ingredient is pee and your rep with the Uni girls drops.

The dialog with some Uni girls will change positively like one where she asks you if you want her as a blanket. The Uni girl who is on social media will still extort you for money, in a nice way. Saying that you are famous and she is famous as well but things could be better with a chocolate box. Avoid her when possible.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Where is that one? I was really sure I met all types already but that one I just never encountered.
I think it's the one where she asks you to talk to her when you become famous or something. Near the corner of the school, the opposite corner of the Skullgirls hideout, turn left from the entrance of the school. They have several lines and one of them is that blanket comment.

Where can i find Salia Coel's character?
If you walk all way to Bowsette's castle, there is a path to the beach in front of her castle. If you walk to the beach, you should see a rocky ramp similar to the one to meet Earth-chan. Her character may only appear on certain days as I've seen her before.

Reactions: D-R

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I really end up liking this game even with its incredibly jank game play and combat.
But 1 thing I wish they at least gave an option for is giving the player character a face.
It annoys me when my character looks like a female slenderman. D:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Wow, this game got quite the improvements since I last played! So much new stuff. Even an Earth-chan fight! And Rachnee, the spider girl, was fixed!

A few questions...

What do you get for maxing out Teacher Credit? I think all I've noticed so far is that you get a +20% talent bonus if you're diligent in class.

Are you able to do anything with Cherry? After the introduction, she just greets me with the same message every time I see her.

Do I ever get the pencil sword back, or am I fist fighter from now on? I'm OK either way, but I was just curious.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I think Cherry is on the list of mistresses to do, so I guess what we have now will stay as introduction to her (apology, gym magazine scene) and after that we can farm some affiliation to become her pet friend.
I personally like the faceless protagonist, got used to it because it was like that forever?
Besides I try to play most of the time in 1st person view

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yup, Cherry is the next mistress coming.

I can't wait to see what kind of mistress that shy girl will be. :p

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
You can see already what kind she will be from a really short event chain if you beat that girl who tries to sell you water on first day and then again when she got some help.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
You can see already what kind she will be from a really short event chain if you beat that girl who tries to sell you water on first day and then again when she got some help.

Wait what ? I didn't know these events existed. If i didn't beat the black girl, how do i do to trigger the events now ? Thanks

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Are you able to do anything with Cherry? After the introduction, she just greets me with the same message every time I see her.
Catch her in the hall next to the gym. She'll ask for your help.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Catch her in the hall next to the gym. She'll ask for your help.
After that its over tough but I cant wait for more.
One thing I wish was added to the game would be event gained traits that give bonuses or negative quirks or both.
Like from completing the training from that kitsune girl.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes