Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Who's Kelly though?
girl outside the gym door demanding cookies. currently bugged like crazy.
any pegging/trans on male in game ?
Elsie and Ronda will peg as part of enslavement. there is some as part of skullgirl punishment when captured by Genia, and fighting Cherry, Ronda, and Kelly in quickmath, will have them do a group grapple with some pegging.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
The controls are terrible, they feel off and having to hold left click while navigating instead of right is completely backwards from established standards. Should have been able to set up my own control schema instead of this mess.

Kyle777999

Aug 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "yolo4jesus420, post: 4073692, member: 1051461"]
кто-нибудь знает чит, который увеличивает ваш опыт / уровни
[/ QUOTE]

edsaniti

Aug 18, 2020
How do you give the nps stuff, this one girl is asking for cookies, i have cookies in my inventory but idk how to give it to her. Another girl wants her purse, i found it but cant pick it up to give it to her.

Vadereder

Nov 6, 2019
Already 2.03. Hopefully there are a lot of bugs fixed. The most unpleasant are crash games.
From the bugs I noticed in 2.01:
- In the passage after Salia Koel, the water has no boundaries and can easily fall over the textures.
- Salia Koel says that the path will teleport you to the university, but you come to the forest.
- When Respect Uni Girls is at zero, and you got to the one who collects money and candy. By agreeing for the first time and then refusing to kiss the ass, then you forever kneel until you restart the game.
- I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you attack a lamia and everyone from the forest attacks you, you won't be able to defeat them. I killed everyone, but Vanilla's model remains stationary and cannot be defeated.
- Constant getting stuck in the stairs, if you have a little run. You can jump out, but almost always gets stuck.
- Another bug is related to the fight with Genia, she can be easily defeated by constantly moving away and waiting for her to follow you. When she starts to follow you, you run up to her with a counterattack and run away again until she again follows you.
- In Vanilla's room, your character is constantly crawling and getting up, as if he wants to go to the toilet.
- If you work in the toilet, Police Girl can come to you 3-4 times during 1 work shift. And every time they show the same scene.
- Uni Girl requires 100 Coins in order not to share it on social media, but only takes 20.

Requests:
Fix the delay between the interaction and the display of the dialog.
There are not enough actions to increase Skullgirl Respect. To increase you only need to fight them, add more actions.
Expand Small attack area. Sometimes the character is not punched.
Well, and most importantly, more quests and interactions.

Sorry, if nothing is clear, the text is fully translated by Google, I don't know English well.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes