Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
How its even possible to get that stats ?
Energy:
-masturbate twice every day (at morning and evening after consume Viola's pills it boost willpower also but do NOT wear chastity) +2 per day
-eat honeycrisp every day (trade on homemade cookie to red haired girl near gym) +3 per day
- running blitz in gym (after getting Cherry abillity) +1 per day
-eat powerdrink after pass Kelly bind with wimp +15 energy and will per week
Food:
-eat burger to reach 250
-sniffing feet sometimes boost +1
Will:
-sleep with deapers and 200+ money (open by complete research)
-Viola pills (u can also wear chastity, but i recomend do this only after u reach high max energy)
All stats also boost at study lessons

Apr 14, 2023
just join the gym the gym teacher will give u a protien smoothie nor go to save editor make it 99 now drink and enjoy 15 energy everytime will increased willpower

tfrddtf

Mar 30, 2023
How many ballbusting scenes are in this game? enough to warrant playing for someone that is not that into other fetishes?

Mar 31, 2024
Wow, this game is hard. You have no money. April doesn't pay you worth of crap. Working a double barely leaves you with enough energy to do a good job or enough to buy a burger. Prices are so expensive. By day 14, I have no money to pay for rent. And the events of the sadists depleted all stats where i don't have the energy to do anything but become a groveling pet thar has no mind of his own til I just die.

Really wish I could partake in all events as a toilet, sweat rag, fart filter, door mat, etc. Without it having such dire consequences. None the less. I have spent a solid 12 hours on this game lol. It's definitely fun to explore.

Apr 14, 2023
Wow, this game is hard. You have no money. April doesn't pay you worth of crap. Working a double barely leaves you with enough energy to do a good job or enough to buy a burger. Prices are so expensive. By day 14, I have no money to pay for rent. And the events of the sadists depleted all stats where i don't have the energy to do anything but become a groveling pet thar has no mind of his own til I just die.

Really wish I could partake in all events as a toilet, sweat rag, fart filter, door mat, etc. Without it having such dire consequences. None the less. I have spent a solid 12 hours on this game lol. It's definitely fun to explore.
btp gey yourself a save editor for that kind of stuff no need to cry should i give you the link just post your saves edit it then download and copy paste in your game directory simple

Reactions: skinnyj69

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023

If you can stomach the scat, it replenish your stats, especailly the skull girl at the bottom left of the campus. She'll give you the skull girls money to buy food. Also if you start having session with the Principle she will help your stats, and will repenish them with, again the scat.
My strategy when playing is raising my energy by doing the running in the gym. Higher energy helps you work more. Buy burgers and that will raise your food bar.

Reactions: Yourseatcushion
Mar 31, 2024
btp gey yourself a save editor for that kind of stuff no need to cry should i give you the link just post your saves edit it then download and copy paste in your game directory simple
I wasn't crying. No need to be rude lol. Just sharing my thoughts on my first play through. I'm just getting into the whole off market femdom games. Didn't even know that was a thing. Currently just enjoying the nature of the game. First playthrough is always going to be a rough crash course. But maybe someday that could come in handy.

If you can stomach the scat, it replenish your stats, especailly the skull girl at the bottom left of the campus. She'll give you the skull girls money to buy food. Also if you start having session with the Principle she will help your stats, and will repenish them with, again the scat.
My strategy when playing is raising my energy by doing the running in the gym. Higher energy helps you work more. Buy burgers and that will raise your food bar.
Nah that doesn't bother me at all. I usually hit her up before I go back to the dorm to sleep. I'm struggling with more of the revolving door of the stats. Other games, you raise your max attack, you raise your defense. It stays there. Maybe it gets lowered during a battle, but then you take an elixer and if fully replenishes. Here i could replenish my food and energy. But then I run, something degrading happens. My max willpower, food,and energy all decrease. Then I need to try to get more coins to afford a milk shake or a burger to get my max back up. But i need to beg in order to do so. Then your max stat decreases after begging too much. As much as you were going to raise it. Or you do go to the skull girl in the corner or kelly, and then when you sleep you're corrupted and your max stats continue decrease because what you consumed is toxic. Just trying to find that perfect balance where I can consume my milkshakes and burgers and keep raising my stats, but also doing enough degrading tasks that it doesn't fully affect my future. But I'll have to create a new character and make a stronger playthrough. My current character is at day 14 and it's impossible to keep her alive by the end of day.

But i have only 3/4 both, i think that not available now (1.17 android version)
I thought it was strange for someone who is that far along with those kind of stats to not be at 4/4. It makes sense why you didn't have 4/4 if it is not part of the game yet.

Mar 31, 2024
However, one thing I have not figured out. I'm assuming it's because it's probably an event later on. But being able to use the skull girl tokens. Is that only possible after day 14?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I wasn't crying. No need to be rude lol. Just sharing my thoughts on my first play through. I'm just getting into the whole off market femdom games. Didn't even know that was a thing. Currently just enjoying the nature of the game. First playthrough is always going to be a rough crash course. But maybe someday that could come in handy.

Nah that doesn't bother me at all. I usually hit her up before I go back to the dorm to sleep. I'm struggling with more of the revolving door of the stats. Other games, you raise your max attack, you raise your defense. It stays there. Maybe it gets lowered during a battle, but then you take an elixer and if fully replenishes. Here i could replenish my food and energy. But then I run, something degrading happens. My max willpower, food,and energy all decrease. Then I need to try to get more coins to afford a milk shake or a burger to get my max back up. But i need to beg in order to do so. Then your max stat decreases after begging too much. As much as you were going to raise it. Or you do go to the skull girl in the corner or kelly, and then when you sleep you're corrupted and your max stats continue decrease because what you consumed is toxic. Just trying to find that perfect balance where I can consume my milkshakes and burgers and keep raising my stats, but also doing enough degrading tasks that it doesn't fully affect my future. But I'll have to create a new character and make a stronger playthrough. My current character is at day 14 and it's impossible to keep her alive by the end of day.

I thought it was strange for someone who is that far along with those kind of stats to not be at 4/4. It makes sense why you didn't have 4/4 if it is not part of the game yet.
I know it's a femdom game, and people have a foot fetish (I don't so this strategy helps me), but if you avoid the foot worship stuff that will help keep your willpower from lowering. The toilet slavery actually helps you stay fed lol. But the exercises in the gym is key and the chococlate from Genna? (chick in your dorm) and the other chick that you help in the shower really do help in the very early part of the game.
You can do the cheat that someone posted in this forum thread or on the patreon, that helps too, but basically unnecessary once you have the stats high enough to make money from April's shop lol.

Reactions: Yourseatcushion
Mar 31, 2024
I know it's a femdom game, and people have a foot fetish (I don't so this strategy helps me), but if you avoid the foot worship stuff that will help keep your willpower from lowering. The toilet slavery actually helps you stay fed lol. But the exercises in the gym is key and the chococlate from Genna? (chick in your dorm) and the other chick that you help in the shower really do help in the very early part of the game.
You can do the cheat that someone posted in this forum thread or on the patreon, that helps too, but basically unnecessary once you have the stats high enough to make money from April's shop lol.
Ahhh yes. In speaking of genna and cheats. I think there is a glitch with her. On my old character there were 2 of them. One sat on the computer and didn't talk. The other would either give you +75 cred or chocolate depending how you answer. Would talk about asking for another favor but never elaborated and you can do it over and over.

Definitely might try to save the foot content for later. I don't necessarily love it. But I like it more because feet are gross and a dominant demanding something like that is the part that gets me. Also, is there a way eventually to avoid the feet and losing will power after you run you long distance run and collapse?

Also what is your strategy with begging? Is it worth it? I learned that once you beg once, that person will treat you like property forever. Some of them I don't care because because their "normal interaction is give me a 35 coin burger and I'll give you something worth 10 coins. But I'm afraid I'll miss content or special trades if I beg certain ones for coins.

walterhego

Mar 17, 2024
Energy:
-masturbate twice every day (at morning and evening after consume Viola's pills it boost willpower also but do NOT wear chastity) +2 per day
-eat honeycrisp every day (trade on homemade cookie to red haired girl near gym) +3 per day
- running blitz in gym (after getting Cherry abillity) +1 per day
-eat powerdrink after pass Kelly bind with wimp +15 energy and will per week
Food:
-eat burger to reach 250
-sniffing feet sometimes boost +1
Will:
-sleep with deapers and 200+ money (open by complete research)
-Viola pills (u can also wear chastity, but i recomend do this only after u reach high max energy)
All stats also boost at study lessons
Wow, i was not aware about all that stuff, thx !

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes