madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Great start to the game love the artwork, mechanics and general vibe. Looking forward to future updates when the game has more to do :)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Same can't get that picture
So I dont know if this is the issue but, even if you select 'I enjoy farts' or whatever it asks at the start the game seems to start with it disabled (you have to turn it on via a rpgsave editor)
but I do know that her 'content' seems to spam over several days I thought once she was in the cafateria and says 'youre my assistant now' it was over, but its not (i ended up trying to grind April for like 14 days+) and then I found mara again and she asked me to eat out of the garbage for her rep so im not entirely how long it goes for or whats in the game or not

does anyone know if aprils scenes are actually in the game?

tbh, this is a great start for an early version, this game is what Dekas game should have played/looked/been like it feels like the same concept except done properly

theres not too many scenes and once you figure out how to play its prety easy to manage your energy and hunger

cleaning properly gives you higher cleaning stats, and in the end makes cleaning cost less energy and food
giving foot massages increases massage stats, and in the end takes less energy

so I was getting 50-60$ a day by cleaning

the class choices are random, I got a bad 'seed' the first time I played (the 2nd day cost me 90 energy and 90 food) and it was a struggle to keep up from there so I had to start a new game

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
So I dont know if this is the issue but, even if you select 'I enjoy farts' or whatever it asks at the start the game seems to start with it disabled (you have to turn it on via a rpgsave editor)
but I do know that her 'content' seems to spam over several days I thought once she was in the cafateria and says 'youre my assistant now' it was over, but its not (i ended up trying to grind April for like 14 days+) and then I found mara again and she asked me to eat out of the garbage for her rep so im not entirely how long it goes for or whats in the game or not

does anyone know if aprils scenes are actually in the game?

tbh, this is a great start for an early version, this game is what Dekas game should have played/looked/been like it feels like the same concept except done properly

theres not too many scenes and once you figure out how to play its prety easy to manage your energy and hunger

cleaning properly gives you higher cleaning stats, and in the end makes cleaning cost less energy and food
giving foot massages increases massage stats, and in the end takes less energy

so I was getting 50-60$ a day by cleaning

the class choices are random, I got a bad 'seed' the first time I played (the 2nd day cost me 90 energy and 90 food) and it was a struggle to keep up from there so I had to start a new game

Oh i see thanks for that. How can i turn on with rpgsave editor pls ?

I discovered several scene that i didn't get

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Oh i see thanks for that. How can i turn on with rpgsave editor pls ?

I discovered several scene that i didn't get
here is the save editor I used, or you can find it somewhere else on the fourm I dont remember where I originally got it from
I couldnt unlock any scenes for april (she was one of my fav chars in the first game) so I dont know what scenes are actually in the game

Reactions: Redmile

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
here is the save editor I used, or you can find it somewhere else on the fourm I dont remember where I originally got it from
I couldnt unlock any scenes for april (she was one of my fav chars in the first game) so I dont know what scenes are actually in the game

Ok thanks man. I just had feet massage with April . But i saw that there is other scene on femdom's files
i really wanna see Mara facesitting, pretty curious

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
I can’t get the 3rd scene in the pictures, does anyone know how to do this?
its possible its not implemented yet. Example, Correct me if im wrong, but i dont think the Biology class in in the game yet, but i think the images are there in the game files?

I know of other developers that put some images in the game files, but dont actually implement them in the game right at launch.

If only this had a female MC. Lezdom is just too damn rare :(
Also yea at the beginning you can choose Male or Female

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game seems promising but there's so little content it feels like I'm doing something wrong and missing something. Pretty sure it's a lack of content though, since the img folder is unencrypted and you can see that there's not a lot in it.

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
so? no one knows how to get 3 ass scene? I have already tried everything I could, all actions with the girl end in the coffee shop, where she just sits and said that I was her assistant

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so? no one knows how to get 3 ass scene? I have already tried everything I could, all actions with the girl end in the coffee shop, where she just sits and said that I was her assistant
only repeatable scenes i was able to get was kellys toilet scenes and aprils foot massages
i didnt try for maras ass scenes because i dont think theyre in there, i checked out the paetron and apparently week2 is supposed to come out next week so im hopeing theyll be in there

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
I selected no scat but I still got a scene. Is the option to block it not implemented yet or did something bugged in my end?

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes