Jan 26, 2022
Hey Dev, with RPGM games, it's kinda important that everything be easy to find because showing us where something is once will not do it for most. So I can't find the cafeteria anymore. A few signposts scattered around would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: kossk

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
When im touch this door game just dies View attachment 1944783
Strange, it just says "Locked" to me. (I'm a JoiPlay user)

Hey Dev, with RPGM games, it's kinda important that everything be easy to find because showing us something where something is once will not do it for most. So I can't find the cafeteria anymore. A few signposts scattered around would be helpful.
The map is pretty the same as the Uni and town areas of Femdom University, if you played that before you won't get lost at all.

Besides the lack of NPC's from second day onwards (I just checked on Kelly and April until third day, found Mara on second and third day too), what is a bit annoying is the lag in scenes. I have to hold Enter for them to "speed up", missing dialogue half of the time, and even so it doesn't seem to reach intended speed. It's JoiPlay related or Windows users also got this problem?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
And I haven't.
Enter the gym, exit to the left, follow the corridor to the left, then go down until you pass by a room with lockers, keep going down and you'll be in the cafeteria.
Or, from the outside of the main Uni building, get to its west side (from its south side), then walk north until the path widens, now go west and the door to the next building should be on sight. You'll be right in front of the lockers room, go down and enter the cafeteria.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Any tips on economy ? It is day 6 and I have no money.
The events with Kelly give you money, between 15 and 30, and you can do them each day.

More energy and food means more money from the bakery job, so try to keep those up. Pick the lessons that cost less of those, use the toilet in the morning if you have no food to increase energy for free, and buy cheap items to increase food or energy.

That said even doing everything right generally leaves you with just the right ammount.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How do I get the scene for third image on the first page where Mara pushes the MC's face into her ass (with male MC instead of female MC)?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Thx for the bug report regarding the psychological questions.

Remember this project is only 1 week old.
Most of the cg you see in here are not screenshots, they are just from the game files

Download here:

----
If you enjoy this game, and want me to keep working on it, please consider supporting me on .
You can also reach out if you want to help as a RPG-Maker developer.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Game looks interesting
I noticed that female MC's face looks so weird when her energy is low and by weird, I mean the drawing is not good.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes