• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Bug report for v2:

4 girls in cafeteria : You never receive the 50 coins you were supposed to get from them.
Homemade cookie : You only get half of the 20 energy and food.

This problem too, right after foot lick scene with mara:

1666645361174.png
Probably just a mistake because of the "(1)" in the name.

And about that "foot corruption". It's pretty bad. You should get more resistant after a certain time, but you just keep on losing 3 or 2 willpower every single time you give a massage to April or someone else even though you choose to "focus". I think the game is pretty unbalanced to this day. The grinding ...

Oh and Kelly toilet event still doesn't work.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
And about that "foot corruption". It's pretty bad. You should get more resistant after a certain time, but you just keep on losing 3 or 2 willpower every single time you give a massage to April or someone else even though you choose to "focus". I think the game is pretty unbalanced to this day. The grinding ...

Oh and Kelly toilet event still doesn't work.
I like the foot corruption, after a certain point it starts giving you energy, +max food and will power

i noticed that then sometimes the foot massages actually refresh your willpower instead of reducing it. that's.. probably not intendet? also what exactly is mindbreak (when you go to bed and fall below 30)? is it the same as mindbreach from herlinda or something else?
and finally a question: is there any cherry content so far? i've seen her twice (first day and once kelly runs into you), but i've noticed a feet related image that i've not seen ingame
I think this is intended or at least I hope it is, by day 12 giving massages sometimes gives me energy, +max food, and will power

asides from a little bit of dialogue I dont think shes in game yet =(

What can you do with Mara after the garbage can scene? Can someone write how to progress her questline, she disappears after the garbage can scene
after a few days (i dont know how long) she shows up in the cafeteria continue getting her coffees and she will inform you that the principal gave her permission to start a news paper for the school and asks you to become her assistant, after that you can continue to meet her in the cafeteria

Kellys shower scenes are still bugged, after completing the shower portion of her quest, you become unable to interact with the door

Nov 9, 2020
Does someone have a walkthrough of all the content? At the moment it seems I'm stuck around Week2, just struggling to survive. It seems like the only new interaction I had is the new teacher who saved my place by changing my ID from D -> C. Am I doing something wrong or do I just wait and see?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
...It kind of pains me to say this, but I'm really disappointed in this game. Since its first release, this is my first time playing it since then. So far...I got a couple breastmilk scenes from ronda before she left (I guess she's gone for now and no idea when she comes back), a spanking one time from ms flower, and all my scenes for the past 2 hours have been feet and sweat. I love sweat/smells/etc. but...its literally all I got. Yes, I haven't done any kelly content and know I could probably hunt a couple variants, but while going to class and randomly walking around...its all feet. Like...what happened? Have feet people won every poll or something since Queen started this project? It's just so much...I wanted toilet scenes, or fart scenes, or...well I wanted a lot of ronda scenes, I wanted more stuff from ms. flower, but I can't goof off during lessons cus I'm struggling to survive, and all I get is...feet content everywhere.

I know there has to be more, but like, trying to play properly and survive, its all feet. I get it, there is a LOT of people who love feet stuff, but like...I need variety. I know its here, but apparently trying to play properly just gets you all the feet stuff. Why am I repeating myself? BECAUSE 2 FUCKING HOURS OF FEET ONLY.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
rhonda - fart
4 girls at table - pee
library girl - facesit fart
kelly - fart/scat - *bugged after completion of shower
ms herlinda - fart/scat
april - fart

dont think ive missed any
I think feet scenes may be just easier to segway into or write about
thank you so much, I just did ms. herlinda and got another foot scene...a little face sitting. Ronda is gone sadly, but I'll try the 4 girls at the table.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
thank you so much, I just did ms. herlinda and got another foot scene...a little face sitting. Ronda is gone sadly, but I'll try the 4 girls at the table.
once you hit a mind break 100(requires 4 hypnosis sessions) you then get a repeatable option to submit to her when sitting down which leads to a toilet sene (also gives you 45 food! :ROFLMAO: )

I really think ms herlinda should be introduced much sooner than day 12 mostly because I dont think everyone has the patience to wait till day 12 to meet her (last update her hypno was 8%) and now its 25% per session so its much easier
I like the toilet scenes in this more because of the Xray visuals, as say compared to Domina which is.. yea

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Mara interview is bugged. can"t trigger anything after april interview. Viola only seems to have a spanking scene so far. Kelly continuation is just a minigame. So, the main content of the update (lewd-wise is the principal's route. Hope mara's route is fixed and more skull girl content comes soon. Their only lewd scene was hot af

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
So, I'm in week 2 and neither did Ashley appear nor have I been able to meet Kelly in front of the showers (they just have the 'out of order' sign). Did I mis some trigger?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
So, I'm in week 2 and neither did Ashley appear nor have I been able to meet Kelly in front of the showers (they just have the 'out of order' sign). Did I mis some trigger?
For Kelly, you have to first been given homework by her (this happens from taking business class and going to lunch room enough). If that has happened, you have to run into her on the north side going toward the soccer field, she runs into you and a scene happens. Then Kelly should be in front of the restroom.

Ashley will trigger if you keep doing business class, maybe rest in class once if you've gone a lot and it hasn't seem to trigger.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
For Kelly, you have to first been given homework by her (this happens from taking business class and going to lunch room enough). If that has happened, you have to run into her on the north side going toward the soccer field, she runs into you and a scene happens. Then Kelly should be in front of the restroom.

Ashley will trigger if you keep doing business class, maybe rest in class once if you've gone a lot and it hasn't seem to trigger.
Thanks, that's what I also assumed, since I played this in an earlier version. But I played this new version now and Ashley and kelly are totally missing. Ashley shortly appears in the scene when she is talking to her teacher in the beginning and Kellys scene with the muddy water was still there, but after that none of them appeared anymore.

EDIT:
Okay, seems both characters storylines are triggered by failing a class and using the "rest-option". I thought I did once, but I was wrong... probably because I'm an A+ student :sneaky:

Last edited:

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Ashley only shows up for me once you FAIL business class for the first/second time and then will be in the library during the afternoons to continue her questline. (Only shows up in the library if you decide to do business class that morning. THIS MIGHT BE FIXED IN THE NEW VERSION)

As for Kelly, she also has a piss scene ONLY IF you turn off Scat content.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
After interview with april how do you progress mara?
I don't think there is anything else after this. She's just sitting in the cafeteria and demands coffee PLUS, requiring a very long and boring walk to Goodies every day for a tiny 10 coin profit. Definitely not a fan of the very grindy aspect of the daily tasks you have to complete.

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
Are there only 3 Rhonda scenes?

Or does she return after the third scene eventually after a set amount of time?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Are there only 3 Rhonda scenes?

Or does she return after the third scene eventually after a set amount of time?
AFAIK that's all for now. unless it's an unreasanable amount of time (like more than 3 weeks).
is there is any event after the interview of mara with april and the training of kellt?
can you win the training scene with kelly?
according to flooper (like 3 posts above yours) the answer is no. haven't checked myself since the patch though.
kelly's training is absolutly winnable, you just need to be in good shape and use your options wisely. steel yourself has a cooldown and reduces damage, while begging kinda does the same but only works once. struggle like crazy (the one that uses energy and food), and use your willpower to regenerate a bit of energy once you run out of the other options.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes