Metalss

Feb 13, 2019
I can't progress with Mara after her foot scene (where she creates the social media acc for u) she just disappears afterwards, I played 2 weeks after that and can't find her anywhere. I have version 2 downloaded btw.

Any ideas?

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
ребята помогите пожалуйста, мара заставляет меня есть из помойки, я это делаю, после она говорит что увидимся, на следующий день ее нет в столовой где она может быть? Поиграл еще дней 3-5, все равно не появляется. или это баг?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
ребята помогите, пожалуйста, мара меня заставляет есть из помойки, я это делаю, после того, как она говорит, что увидит, на следующий день ее нет в столовой, где она может быть? Поиграл еще дней 3-5, все равно не воспламенится. или это баг?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
guys help please, mara makes me eat from the garbage, I do it, after she says that I will see you, the next day she is not in the dining room where can she be? Played for another 3-5 days, it still does not appear. or is it a bug?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Week10_V3 is live.

There are still lots of typos, but all in all, this version should be relatively stable.

Mara should appear too now. Just download the game and your save-file should still work.

Changelog:

+Mara should now appear after garbage-event (sleep-> wake up -> go to cafeteria.)
+Interview girls should now appear after barefoot-event in the cafeteria.
+If Scat is on, a random roll will pick pee or scat
+Kelly Bathroom event can be replayed after the whipping minigame. (does not matter if you fail or succeed)
+Homemade Cookie now provides correct food and energy
+Water is not available anymore in vending machines cuz reasons
+lots of Ms Herlinda fixes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Week10_V3 is live.

There are still lots of typos, but all in all, this version should be relatively stable.

Mara should appear too now. Just download the game and your save-file should still work.

Changelog:

+Mara should now appear after garbage-event (sleep-> wake up -> go to cafeteria.)
+Interview girls should now appear after barefoot-event in the cafeteria.
+If Scat is on, a random roll will pick pee or scat
+Kelly Bathroom event can be replayed after the whipping minigame. (does not matter if you fail or succeed)
+Homemade Cookie now provides correct food and energy
+Water is not available anymore in vending machines cuz reasons
+lots of Ms Herlinda fixes
isn't there events tied to giving people water? how/where do you get them water now since the sinks are out?

Reactions: Anonymous100

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
What's this part of changelog is about? I didn't see any scenes that could go both ways D:
There are atm 2 characters who can use you as toilet.
If you have scat enabled there is a 50% chance they pee instead.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FemdomUniversityZero-W10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Dec 6, 2018
I don't think there is anything else after this. She's just sitting in the cafeteria and demands coffee PLUS, requiring a very long and boring walk to Goodies every day for a tiny 10 coin profit. Definitely not a fan of the very grindy aspect of the daily tasks you have to complete.
Reading this gave me pain (I would not do this quest if it required this, too much walking), I felt as if I need to help you. There is a vending machine in the cafeteria, which sells the coffee you can give her. Of course this could have been changed in an update, in which case I would say its not worth it.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes