Oct 10, 2019
Week10_V3 is live.

There are still lots of typos, but all in all, this version should be relatively stable.

Mara should appear too now. Just download the game and your save-file should still work.

Changelog:

+Mara should now appear after garbage-event (sleep-> wake up -> go to cafeteria.)
+Interview girls should now appear after barefoot-event in the cafeteria.
+If Scat is on, a random roll will pick pee or scat
+Kelly Bathroom event can be replayed after the whipping minigame. (does not matter if you fail or succeed)
+Homemade Cookie now provides correct food and energy
+Water is not available anymore in vending machines cuz reasons
+lots of Ms Herlinda fixes
For some reason when I'm trying to use my saves from the previous version, it can't read them. This is the only thing that pops up
1666764832326.png

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Reading this gave me pain (I would not do this quest if it required this, too much walking), I felt as if I need to help you. There is a vending machine in the cafeteria, which sells the coffee you can give her. Of course this could have been changed in an update, in which case I would say its not worth it.
Lol and it get worse (spoil) after the news girls event, she will only give you 40 coins instead of 80.

• Wow
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
To the author: you might misunderstand BDSM. Sub/dom is about power exchange, meaning: people do it willingly. The most outstanding achievement for a sub is not getting dominated but giving power away. This game mixes "bully with a dom/sub relationship because of lacking choices. Furthermore, suppose the objective of this game is getting dominated. In that case, domination isn't a punishment but an award. Unfortunately, almost all dom/sub behaviors are a punishment in this game and lead to losing different points. Finally, players must ignore many quests because the MC doesn't have enough energy, food, or money, which makes the game mechanism really ambiguous.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
To the author: you might misunderstand BDSM. Sub/dom is about power exchange, meaning: people do it willingly. The most outstanding achievement for a sub is not getting dominated but giving power away. This game mixes "bully with a dom/sub relationship because of lacking choices. Furthermore, suppose the objective of this game is getting dominated. In that case, domination isn't a punishment but an award. Unfortunately, almost all dom/sub behaviors are a punishment in this game and lead to losing different points. Finally, players must ignore many quests because the MC doesn't have enough energy, food, or money, which makes the game mechanism really ambiguous.
What was literally the VERY FIRST THING YOU DID after confirming your age?

If you seriously can't handle it and you consented to it with it being upfront, your safe word is alt+f4

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's a femdom game not a bdsm one. Sure, it might have bdsm elements to it, but the core theme of the game is femdom. If that's not for you, just move on.

Dec 6, 2018
Hi, the troll; my first sentence LITERALLY: to the author... are you the author? No? Get off if you seriously can't handle my view of someone or something which has nothing to do with you. Or, you are so pathetic, Making a living by attacking and silencing dissenters as you are working for the dictatorship authorities(you wish). :ROFLMAO: You trolls are so funny
So...most of the people in this thread are trolls...sounds to me like you are the troll in this situation.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Any cheat codes in game? Save editors doesnt work, cheat engine too.
I need this
Try to get familiar with JoiPlay ("PC" emulator for Android, only for Ren'Py, RPGM and similar games), it has a built-in cheat system that allows you to modify variables and switches and even things like god mode for RPGM battles.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Terrible take. Stop spreading misinformation.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Lol and it get worse (spoil) after the news girls event, she will only give you 40 coins instead of 80.
Thats not intentional. Should be "price+tip".

I know it seems grindy to walk all the way over there and buy and return.
Please remember that the game is not in its final state atm.
I want a dangerous and merciless world where walking around is risky (especially for low reputation players) where there is a chance to get harrassed and bullied if you risk to walk too often to the shop.

So a smart player buys more than just 1 item and different items so they dont have risk walking too much around.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018

I want a dangerous and merciless world where walking around is risky (especially for low reputation players) where there is a chance to get harrassed and bullied if you risk to walk too often to the shop.

So a smart player buys more than just 1 item and different items so they dont have risk walking too much around.
I both respect and -love- that aspect of risk as you walk around, but just make sure you remember that items, like the coffee PLUS, which is 70 coins, isn't really something most people can even afford more than 1 of. And many items are perishable and deteriorate with time, making "bulk purchases" have two deterrents.

Having said that, I don't even mind being forced to inconvenience myself, since it adds an aspect of disregard for the MC's time that is hard to accomplish otherwise. Adding -risk- to that journey would be icing on the cake.

Also please please please bring back Rhonda, the police station, and extreme bullying in the Goodies bathroom to this version ASAP *blush*

Ramires2

Sep 21, 2019

The economy has become too easy, for my opinion. After second week you can spend minimum energy and earn 120.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes