Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Ronda, Tiffany and Ms Viola content is linked together.
Just like
Ashley, Kelly and Ms Flowers content is linked.

This will be the main focus on the next updates, however Ronda herself will come much later (not in the next update, sorry for all the Ronda-Fans.)

Research-Papers need to be activated first before they provide benefits.
The activation will be there in the next update also.
Any plans for the skullgirls at the moment or are they in the back-burner for now?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Do I have to fail the class multiple times, or is it sufficient until I meet Kelly herself (the run-in event)?

1. You fail in business class. (once)
2. You go to the cafeteria. Meet Kelly first time.
3. You walk outside. From your home to the gate, walk left instead of down until you reach the sports field. Meet Kelly second time.
4. You go to the shower rooms. Kelly should be waiting in front of the locked door. (Find: Walk through the gym / or go up from Cafeteria))

Are you the same Someone92 from ULMF?

Reactions: ItzSpc

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Are you the same Someone92 from ULMF?
Yeap. Was it there we met the first time, or was it way back on ryonani?
I still have fond memories of your very first version of Femdom School where it was just a single classroom.

But yeah, I figured out why I couldn't get to the shower events. I triggered the clash event, but afterwards didn't saved, so I was unsuccessfully trying to trigger the shower event chain for several days.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Being on my second playthrough right now, and here go give some feedback.

What I really like about the game is how tight money is. It is frustrating at times, but it really sells the setting that you are a person that has to be scraping money together to get by. Even in my second playthrough when I had some idea what I was doing I had to starve one night to be able to pay the first rent. Should have eaten spoiled food from garbage bins in hindsight.
Even in the third week is doesn't get much better, with Mara eventually becoming a gold sink.
edit2:
One other thing I like I forgot to mention. The attention to little details, like the PC's eyes during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bug or Feature:
- Not sure if intented, but the cantina food becomes less money-efficient the bigger the meal is; the cheapest gives you 3 food per coin, the largest just 2 food per coin

Suggestions:
- The posters in front of the classroom doors show which lessons are taught today (in the morning) or tomorrow (in the afternoon and at night).
- The Honeycrisp you get in exchange for Homemade Cookies give you max 1 to every stat, or you receive an energy drink or something else instead after a few times. I have almost 200 energy, but my other two starts are barely above 100
- A status window in the menu where you can see several stats, e.g. your hypnosis level, breastmilk addiction level, cleaning exp and etc.
- Failing to do your business homework seems to have no consequence other than seeing the facesit scene. Maybe it should in addition advance the time to nighttime, or damage maximum energy or willpower?
- A way to increase your food in the morning; you often wake up starving; maybe April offers a special breakfast menu?

Bugs:
- If you have scat, urine, and farts disabled, and you select to skip Kelly's cum eating scene, the scene still plays, but faster and with a big black bar in front of it.
- Having the clean under the headmaster's desk, in the first round the energy cost is -4 and iirc -2, but afterwards it never goes below -8 again even if her feet are almost in her shoes again.
edit3:
- There seems to be a description error with the teas. Both supposedly restore 15 Energy. Should one of them not restore 15 Willpower?

edit:
Forgot the mention, I use the week10v3 version I got from here.

Last edited:

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I got a Bug to report:

When I try to enter the uni at night,
the game tries to load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png"
instead of
"map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png". (with a big M instead of a small m)

This leads to the game crashing.

This might not be a problem if you play on window and have the case-sensitive file system disabled (default),
but if you try to run this game on linux, it is a problem. (got no other problems so far with the use of "nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64")

How to fix it as a player:
Copy files and change the names accordingly

How Salia Coel (i luv you) could fix it:
Change the games code where it says
... load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png" ...
to
..."map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png"...

(Thanks for developing this game and THANKS for leting the player play a girl carakter)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
snip
- A way to increase your food in the morning; you often wake up starving; maybe April offers a special breakfast menu?
NGL this is one of the reasons I do Ms Herlindas and Kellys toilet sene
(although Kellys toilet scene now requires you to play the minigame first so it takes longer)
the higher your corruption the more food it fills (I think herlinda starts off by giving you 45 food)
although this kills your max food

I think Maras ass-kissing is the last scene atm
The Landlady doesnt have any content other then giving you a reduction on your rent and some papers

Ill be honest the money feels tight at the start, its not at all you get plenty of cash since theres no real penalty to skipping class, you can work double shift and perfect clean for 132/day and buy burgers to increase your max food
cleaning XP from Herlinda and you can perfect clean for 3 energy/food without any buffs

but I have played every version through completely so theres no real curveballs for me <_<

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes