TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
NGL this is one of the reasons I do Ms Herlindas and Kellys toilet sene
(although Kellys toilet scene now requires you to play the minigame first so it takes longer)
the higher your corruption the more food it fills (I think herlinda starts off by giving you 45 food)
although this kills your max food
Dunno if that's because I have scat and piss disabled, but I got negative energy and willpower for those scenes, too.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I got a Bug to report:

When I try to enter the uni at night,
the game tries to load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png"
instead of
"map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png". (with a big M instead of a small m)

This leads to the game crashing.

This might not be a problem if you play on window and have the case-sensitive file system disabled (default),
but if you try to run this game on linux, it is a problem. (got no other problems so far with the use of "nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64")

How to fix it as a player:
Copy files and change the names accordingly

How Salia Coel (i luv you) could fix it:
Change the games code where it says
... load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png" ...
to
..."map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png"...

(Thanks for developing this game and THANKS for leting the player play a girl carakter)
Doing this makes all players saves invalid.
My Plugin dev maybe can make able to change map players.
But for some reason map layer name is stored in save files

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I got a Bug to report:

When I try to enter the uni at night,
the game tries to load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png"
instead of
"map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png". (with a big M instead of a small m)

This leads to the game crashing.

This might not be a problem if you play on window and have the case-sensitive file system disabled (default),
but if you try to run this game on linux, it is a problem. (got no other problems so far with the use of "nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64")

How to fix it as a player:
Copy files and change the names accordingly

How Salia Coel (i luv you) could fix it:
Change the games code where it says
... load "Map005nis.png","Map005ni.png" and "Map005nil.png" ...
to
..."map005nis.png","map005ni.png" and "map005nil.png"...

(Thanks for developing this game and THANKS for leting the player play a girl carakter)
Sometimes, for RPGM games with many such capitalization mistakes, I do this in the appropriate folder (e.g. ./img/layers):
Bash:
for f in *.png; do ln -s ${f} ${f^} ; done
It makes symbolic links for every png, but with the first letter capitalised in the link name. The game won't know the difference. Similarly,
Bash:
 ${f,}
will transform the first letter to lower case. And then you can get either more elaborate with mistakes mid-word, or do those by hand (for the files in question).

aperson1234567890

Jan 21, 2019
This may come off as a bit of a strange request but can we have a way to enable scat without watersports? This is literally the only game where I'm actually fine with scat -kudos for that by the way- but I'm still not really one for urine.

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Is anything supposed to happen after running into that Skull girl that asks you for 50 coins late at night? I'm in week 3 now and the main plot seems to have stalled so I'm wondering if I missed an event after that.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You should get ambused by 2 skullgirls the next night. However if you did not went to April's shop it might not trigger.
Or your physical stats are already to high, so they are scared.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Doing this makes all players saves invalid.
My Plugin dev maybe can make able to change map players.
But for some reason map layer name is stored in save files
If the code cannot easily be changed, then just change the names of the three map files to start with a capital "M", so that they match the code. Shouldn't be a problem?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Regarding Salia's rating, well, yeah, I tried to report the last rating before hers for pretty much what Salia said, but some dumbass moderator rejected my report. And this isn't the first time it happens. A couple of months ago, I tried reporting a rating (the game is Monster Girl Dreams) of a guy that clearly didn't understand the mechanics of the game, and I'm pretty sure he didn't read the tags neither, because he also complained about the game being a visual novel (specified in a tag); the result was a rejected report because the prick in charge said "The rating seems ok.".
So, most of the time, having to deal with moderators is a pain in the ass because they tend to ally with the assholes' side.

• Haha
Reactions: grayhaze98

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Regarding Salia's rating, well, yeah, I tried to report the last rating before hers for pretty much what Salia said, but some dumbass moderator rejected my report. And this isn't the first time it happens. A couple of months ago, I tried reporting a rating (the game is Monster Girl Dreams) of a guy that clearly didn't understand the mechanics of the game, and I'm pretty sure he didn't read the tags neither, because he also complained about the game being a visual novel (specified in a tag); the result was a rejected report because the prick in charge said "The rating seems ok.".
So, most of the time, having to deal with moderators is a pain in the ass because they tend to ally with the assholes' side.
Femdom University
"IS FEMDOM AVOIDABLE"

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
It replaced scat and watersports scenes if you have disabled both.
ehw... luckily haven't encountered that yet. i guess piss it is for me from here on out as the least disgusting option from the three (personal preference, no kinkshame). thanks for pointing that out.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Yeah seems like that guy is speedrunning reviews instead of being a femdom-lover anyway.

My review got deleted. I was pretty mean in my text.
I made fun if him because he expected non-femdom in a game with a name like this.

Thats very similar with some people steam.
They play lots and lots of hentai games and rate bad the games they dont like. They sometimes buy 10 games a day and play them each for 30 min and speedrun bad reviews.

But hentai is very subjective. The main beauty is often hidden in a facial expression or inside a dialogue.

I could easily let an artist draw hentai pictures of vanilla sex and let the player character talk to girls and let them have sex with them.

But I like virginity-humiliation in this game and losing virginity should be something big later.

I understand people starting this game and wanna see sex. Right away. But there are tons of other games in the market offering that.

The only valid point is that there is atm too much feet content compared to ass content.

This gets changed soon tho.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
But hentai is very subjective. The main beauty is often hidden in a facial expression or inside a dialogue.

I could easily let an artist draw hentai pictures of vanilla sex and let the player character talk to girls and let them have sex with them.

But I like virginity-humiliation in this game and losing virginity should be something big later.

I understand people starting this game and wanna see sex. Right away. But there are tons of other games in the market offering that.

The only valid point is that there is atm too much feet content compared to ass content.

This gets changed soon tho.
I might be weird because I honestly believe sex and femdom are NOT definitely apart and irreconcilable. Yes my IQ might be around room temperature as you said about every people who believe so, but since you didn't specify the unit, I'll assume you mean Kelvin. So, how is "femdom" and sex not apart ? Well, femdom stands for "female domination", so as long as the girls dominate the guy and take full power over him, I cannot see why this wouldn't be femdom even if they had sex in the process. Even if it's femdom, the guy should take pleasure too and get addicted to it which is the finest and purest way to actually dominate someone. Although it's not as the dude said in his review. You don't "fuck the girls" but rather "get fucked by the girls"...

Reactions: HumanRug
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes