Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
Ok so here is my current roadmap.

Next Update:

Feet / Socks / Shoes:
I've got really enough for now. I want some balance. There will be some new feet-content coming.
But for each feet content I will implement 2x non-feet content.
For people who don't enjoy feet, this game is unbearable.

ABDL / SPH / Chastity:
Introducing Tiffany -> "Evil Mommy"
Ms Viola + Blackmailing + Pegging.

-------------------------------------
Update after next Update

Cherry! Cherry and Cherry!
Return of Ronda
April Work Nr 3 -> Bathroom
Whatever you add honestly sounds lovely! Keep up the great work as always, you're one of the only good devs out there in terms of communication and at the end of the day it's your vision, not anyone else's. Last update was awesome, looking forward to the next (whenever that may be)

Reactions: Randomguyy69

wolfsen80

Dec 16, 2017
Ok alors voici ma feuille de route actuelle.

Prochaine mise à jour :

Pieds / Chaussettes / Chaussures :
J'en ai vraiment assez pour l'instant. Je veux un équilibre. Il y aura du nouveau contenu pour les pieds à venir.
Mais pour chaque contenu de pieds, j'implémenterai 2x contenu non-pieds.
Pour les personnes qui n'aiment pas les pieds, ce jeu est insupportable.

ABDL / SPH / Chasteté :
Présentation de Tiffany -> "Evil Mommy"
Mme Viola + Chantage + Pegging.

Mettre à jour après la prochaine mise à jour

Cerise! Cerise et cerise !
Le retour de Ronda
Travaux d'Avril Nr 3 -> Salle de bain
[/DEVIS]
Je suis vraiment contente et j'ai hâte de voir le contenu abdl, je sais que beaucoup la trouver bizarre voire répugnante, mais vraiment je trouve qu'avec femdom ça marche tellement bien, j'espère vraiment qu'on en verra beaucoup plus de ça dans le futur j'ai hâte de voir notre personnage se balader en couche à la fac ^^
(sans vouloir mesurer ta pression ni mesurer l'autre fétiche de côté bien sûr XD)

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

Next Update:

Feet / Socks / Shoes:
I've got really enough for now. I want some balance. There will be some new feet-content coming.

ABDL / SPH / Chastity:

Update after next Update

Return of Ronda
socks, socks and socks ! :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zred.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
One suggestion regarding eventual sex content, that also involves SPH:
- The woman puts a penis sheath (not sure if they are called that) onto the PC's penis to increase its often mentioned average size to a size more enjoyable for her, and to reduce the pleasure the PC feels. Dunno how to change if for a female PC, though.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
One suggestion regarding eventual sex content, that also involves SPH:
- The woman puts a penis sheath (not sure if they are called that) onto the PC's penis to increase its often mentioned average size to a size more enjoyable for her, and to reduce the pleasure the PC feels. Dunno how to change if for a female PC, though.
The SPH will come with drugs that reduce the penis size.
Female PC won't get anything here - but later.

Sex itself will be something special and later in the game (because the player will lose their virginity).

Male PC will get a temporary pill that restores the size of it's penis.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Salia, thanks for this game (y). To be honest, I was waiting for new content with evil schoolgirls in the 3d version of the game, but I also really like this project, I hope it does not suffer the fate of Harshville.
You once wrote that you had an idea crisis or a creative crisis or something like that. I play as an MC girl and one bitch made me wash her sweaty feet with my tongue. If you have a crisis of ideas, I think you can think about the fact that there are about 15 more girls in the class, and next to the class there has never been an unused restroom, when I return late at night after work I have never been attacked (except for skulls of course :) ), and also, I think, Mara can rent out her subordinate, well, or put her assistant's mouth up for auction .... or even cooler, the MC needs money and she herself will be able to ask Mara to sell her services over the Internet to someone from girls of the university, Mara will receive 80% of the profits and the MC will do dirty, hard and humiliating work for 20% (for example 20%, you can of course use a different percentage ... 5% for example or 3% ;)).
Good luck to you!

SHRK117

Jul 1, 2021

Next Update:

Feet / Socks / Shoes:

ABDL / SPH / Chastity:

Update after next Update

Return of Ronda
This game is perfect. Will you keep bringing feet content to the game? It would be appreciated

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Will the game be moving from weekly updates to monthly-ish updates from now on? No pressure by the way, take any extra time you need! :)

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Can I ask when you plan on doing something with the Skullgirls? I'm on about week 4-5ish and have only had 2 scenes involving them outside of April's workplace.

Also is there anything going on at nighttime? I look around and can never really find anything going on, however I found there to be more broken bottles than usual around Ronda's bench.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the whip mini-game does not appear
You have to complete her shower/toilet scenes

How can I find Kelly ? I cant find her in the GYM building ?
You have to sleep in class once, get homework from her in the cafateria after, run into around the field, then complete her shower/toilet scenes

Maybe you have an old version? I have it on the first day - it stands at the top in the middle.
You may have the old version where she appears in the gym, she is only supposed to appear after you complete the initial part of her quest (shower scenes)

Mino1

Nov 18, 2022
You have to complete her shower/toilet scenes

You have to sleep in class once, get homework from her in the cafateria after, run into around the field, then complete her shower/toilet scenes

You may have the old version where she appears in the gym, she is only supposed to appear after you complete the initial part of her quest (shower scenes)
Thanks that worked for me

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Noticed the thread's name is now 10_v6, from the previous 10v3.
Downloads except for mega (can't check right now) are 10v31.
Anything new in v6, or just bug and typo fixes?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes