TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
SaliaCoel
Regarding your survey on Patreon.
You could do a staggered release: Tier 3 and above get the most recent version, Tier 2 and above the previous major version, the major version before that gets public.

Reactions: HumanRug

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The head mistress has one two if you have 100% brain washing and don't resist (or can't resist due to low willpower) her hypnosis.

dooiii

Jul 8, 2022
Hi i have a question
after i plug Phelis USB and talk to her and there no cnnection
will i see her again?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Another game from Salia Coel and it looks cool already.
Are there any scat scenes, and if yes, which?
There are two I think, one with Kelly who's route you can start by sleeping in biology, and another with Herlinda, which starts after a week or two.

Next update will include working in the bathroom, which I imagine will include that as well.

Mathmath42

Nov 17, 2018
Hey SaliaCoel I was wondering something about the week10 update.
I noticed that you changed the way toilet scenes are working (with a 50/50 which seems to be randomised only if you save before an end of the day) but I was wondering if there was a reason for not doing like in the previous game and do them all in order depending on what kink is enabled instead of randomness?

Anyway, love ya work, good luck and my best wishes for the next update
(y)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hey SaliaCoel I was wondering something about the week10 update.
I noticed that you changed the way toilet scenes are working (with a 50/50 which seems to be randomised only if you save before an end of the day) but I was wondering if there was a reason for not doing like in the previous game and do them all in order depending on what kink is enabled instead of randomness?

Anyway, love ya work, good luck and my best wishes for the next update
(y)
Ill change it again.
(You can now have scat without pee)

Pee only
Scat only

And if you activate both:

Pee or Scat (50% chance)

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Pee or Scat (50% chance)
What I would like to see is a chance for every scene to occur.
Like 80% Pee or Scat (40% each if you have both enabled) and 20% cum, or something along those number. That way if you have enabled all fetishes you are able to see all scenes. It's kinda unintuitive that to see all scenes you have to disable certain fetishes.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
suddenly I have in my account roughly 500$ extra. It´s a known bug? There are any way to remove the excess cash?. And also, the double criptomining paper din´ work correctly-

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
What's the point of adding limited expensive tiers that nobody subs to and push updates to them?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes