Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I might be weird because I honestly believe sex and femdom are NOT definitely apart and irreconcilable. Yes my IQ might be around room temperature as you said about every people who believe so, but since you didn't specify the unit, I'll assume you mean Kelvin. So, how is "femdom" and sex not apart ? Well, femdom stands for "female domination", so as long as the girls dominate the guy and take full power over him, I cannot see why this wouldn't be femdom even if they had sex in the process. Even if it's femdom, the guy should take pleasure too and get addicted to it which is the finest and purest way to actually dominate someone. Although it's not as the dude said in his review. You don't "fuck the girls" but rather "get fucked by the girls"...
sex is sex, I dont consider a sexually aggressive male or female dominant if the only thing they have to offer is "I have sex with you, you dont have sex with me"
a women forcing sex upon a male is ryona/reverse-rape
a male forcing sex upon a female is rape

a common complaint I hear among my female friends are about guys they meet complaining about how he said "yeah I am really dominant!" and all he wants to do is have sex

what youre describing is an assertive/sexually aggressive women not a dominant one (in the kink/fetish sense)
but thats my opinion

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
sex is sex, I dont consider a sexually aggressive male or female dominant if the only thing they have to offer is "I have sex with you, you dont have sex with me"
a women forcing sex upon a male is ryona/reverse-rape
a male forcing sex upon a female is rape

a common complaint I hear among my female friends are about guys they meet complaining about how he said "yeah I am really dominant!" and all he wants to do is have sex

what youre describing is an assertive/sexually aggressive women not a dominant one (in the kink/fetish sense)
but thats my opinion
I don't know who came up with the term reverse-rape but they must be stupid because that makes no sense at all, to reverse rape you must first be in a rape situation, in other words being raped yourself, and you must get the upper hand forcing them to have sex with you against their will, however the person raping you wants to have sex with you so it wont be considered rape at this point, rape is rape no matter who does it or what gender they are.
Also I looked up ryona as I did not know what it means myself, and the urban dictionary says it is an abuse kink not related to just one gender.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah seems like that guy is speedrunning reviews instead of being a femdom-lover anyway.

My review got deleted. I was pretty mean in my text.
I made fun if him because he expected non-femdom in a game with a name like this.

Thats very similar with some people steam.
They play lots and lots of hentai games and rate bad the games they dont like. They sometimes buy 10 games a day and play them each for 30 min and speedrun bad reviews.

But hentai is very subjective. The main beauty is often hidden in a facial expression or inside a dialogue.

I could easily let an artist draw hentai pictures of vanilla sex and let the player character talk to girls and let them have sex with them.

But I like virginity-humiliation in this game and losing virginity should be something big later.

I understand people starting this game and wanna see sex. Right away. But there are tons of other games in the market offering that.

The only valid point is that there is atm too much feet content compared to ass content.

This gets changed soon tho.
You sure made fun of him... he's so lucky... Sadge
The only valid point is that there is atm too much feet content compared to ass content.
mmh that's prob his worst point, theres no such thing as too much feet content!

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
I understand that money is meant to be a struggle in this game. But it seems almost like its too much of an issue especially with the hunger and energy already being so important.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I might be weird because I honestly believe sex and femdom are NOT definitely apart and irreconcilable. Yes my IQ might be around room temperature as you said about every people who believe so, but since you didn't specify the unit, I'll assume you mean Kelvin. So, how is "femdom" and sex not apart ? Well, femdom stands for "female domination", so as long as the girls dominate the guy and take full power over him, I cannot see why this wouldn't be femdom even if they had sex in the process. Even if it's femdom, the guy should take pleasure too and get addicted to it which is the finest and purest way to actually dominate someone. Although it's not as the dude said in his review. You don't "fuck the girls" but rather "get fucked by the girls"...
I didnt say sex is not femdom.
I was angry he (and many other bad reviewers on steam also) seemed looking for maledom in a game where femdom is in the name.

(Complained about sadistic girls, and about the fact you can't "fuck the girls").

A woman overpowering the PC physically or psychologically and doing rape is of course femdom.

Last edited:

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah seems like that guy is speedrunning reviews instead of being a femdom-lover anyway.

My review got deleted. I was pretty mean in my text.
I made fun if him because he expected non-femdom in a game with a name like this.

Thats very similar with some people steam.
They play lots and lots of hentai games and rate bad the games they dont like. They sometimes buy 10 games a day and play them each for 30 min and speedrun bad reviews.

But hentai is very subjective. The main beauty is often hidden in a facial expression or inside a dialogue.

I could easily let an artist draw hentai pictures of vanilla sex and let the player character talk to girls and let them have sex with them.

But I like virginity-humiliation in this game and losing virginity should be something big later.

I understand people starting this game and wanna see sex. Right away. But there are tons of other games in the market offering that.

This gets changed soon tho.
This right here just made my day XD last few times i played i had thought. damn the games become solely a foot fetishes game. super excited to hear that you'll be adding more of the other content next.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know who came up with the term reverse-rape
It's a term that originates from the fetish community to make content where the woman sexually dominates the man easier to find. If you search for "rape" you mostly find women getting raped by dudes and monsters.

Also I looked up ryona
Ryona is an abbreviation of a term I don't remember (I think ryonani) that can be roughly translated with "observation of suffering".
A classic example of ryona content is footage of a fighting game where a female character suffers through the throws / attacks of the other characters. And again, sometime youo see the term "reverse ryona" be used to describe said content with a female attacker and male victim.

I understand that money is meant to be a struggle in this game. But it seems almost like its too much of an issue especially with the hunger and energy already being so important.
There are easy way outs out of the money issue. However they usually have negative long-term consequences.

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
It's a term that originates from the fetish community to make content where the woman sexually dominates the man easier to find. If you search for "rape" you mostly find women getting raped by dudes and monsters.

Ryona is an abbreviation of a term I don't remember (I think ryonani) that can be roughly translated with "observation of suffering".
A classic example of ryona content is footage of a fighting game where a female character suffers through the throws / attacks of the other characters. And again, sometime youo see the term "reverse ryona" be used to describe said content with a female attacker and male victim.

There are easy way outs out of the money issue. However they usually have negative long-term consequences.
First off I must apologize, I'm not very good at explanations, I know it's a term made up to find content with female rapists in it, my point was it's nonsensical, you could make it simple and to the point with, as I mentioned female-rapist, reverse-rape doesn't give the impression that it's female or male committing rape, or that anyone is being raped because it doesn't make sense, you have to be in the know about it's meaning and frankly female-rapist just makes more sense.
Secondly yes, as I said I looked up ryona and it is as you say, observation of suffering usually for sexual enjoyment, and this time reverse actually works, but only if the person in question is being observed suffering by someone, and is able to reverse the situation where they are now watching the man or woman previously observing them, in pain and suffering of some kind.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
First, I do believe that the Japanese term "逆レイプ" became popular to describe this kind of content first, and the English-speaking community simply started useing "reverse rape" as its closet accurate translation. DeepL tells me it could also be translated as "false rape" or "double rape".

Second, the term "reverse rape" kinda fits even in its literal meaning. If you look at crime statistics and surveys you will find that "rape" is often defined as "non-consensual penetration". If you reverse that definition it becomes "non-consensual envelopment".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
SaliaCoel Hi !

(Sorry if you have already responded on another forum)
I have a question about FemU 1, do you have in mind to update this game and add new content (or maybe to start developing FemU 2) ?

It was such a nice game and so underrated, FemU Zero is nice too and i respect that, but damn, it was the only real 3d femdom game with well-written stories, you had the power in your hand to make a bigger game and having the most popular 3d femdom one in this world x)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I have a question about FemU 1, do you have in mind to update this game and add new content (or maybe to start developing FemU 2) ?

It was such a nice game and so underrated, FemU Zero is nice too and i respect that, but damn, it was the only real 3d femdom game with well-written stories, you had the power in your hand to make a bigger game and having the most popular 3d femdom one in this world x)
FemU 1 will get a new story mode, once i'm done with FemUZero.
I can't work on FemU 1 right now. The reason is money.
(yes, I don't make that much. most people here make more cash than me)

If I keep adding content into FemU1,... it's just tons of work and I basically work "for free".
I get it, it's "fun" for people who just simply pirate it or for people who have it already on steam.

But the patrons don't increase, they decrease with time.
Even if I update and update FemU1, and work every day....
The patron numbers still decreases.
Steam customers already have the game, they don't pay for it.

And at the end of the day, I need to pay my rent somehow.
Maybe FemUZero will be able to take care of me financially.

But I need to release it on steam first...

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
FemU 1 will get a new story mode, once i'm done with FemUZero.
I can't work on FemU 1 right now. The reason is money.
(yes, I don't make that much. most people here make more cash than me)

If I keep adding content into FemU1,... it's just tons of work and I basically work "for free".
I get it, it's "fun" for people who just simply pirate it or for people who have it already on steam.

But the patrons don't increase, they decrease with time.
Even if I update and update FemU1, and work every day....
The patron numbers still decreases.
Steam customers already have the game, they don't pay for it.

And at the end of the day, I need to pay my rent somehow.
Maybe FemUZero will be able to take care of me financially.

But I need to release it on steam first...
Oh ok i see, well i think it's even more complicated when you're alone to work on and some people put your game free to install 3 days after you updated it...

On the other side, you have bo wei about ToT who receives almost 5000$ per month without updating his game for 6 months, such a shame x).

All i can tell is good luck for the future, i think that if FemUZero has a very nice story, people will join you as they did for ToT.

I don't know about websites who put the download links of your game for free but have you ever tried to "threaten" them about legal right ? (sorry if my english is bad)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
On the other side, you have bo wei about ToT who receives almost 5000$ per month without updating his game for 6 months, such a shame x).

All i can tell is good luck for the future, i think that if FemUZero has a very nice story, people will join you as they did for ToT.

I don't know about websites who put the download links of your game for free but have you ever tried to "threaten" them about legal right ? (sorry if my english is bad)
its a pirate site, there are no legal rights here itll get posted regardless, the benefit of posting herself is good relations and being able to promote it
I personally bought FemU1 long time ago on steam, and because of FemUzero I have been subbed to patreon since its release

ToT has the benefits of a Chinese community thatll simp for them
adding Chinese and Japanese translations may add to the games popularity or open it up to a bigger community

there are a few femdom games that are definitely underfunded compared to stale/inactive ones but FemUZero is a different genre altogether

SaliaCoel Hi !
I would argue UTW is the biggist 3d femdom game, racking in 750k a little while ago, and it has a massive patreon
but the content/lack of content never appealed to me

thankyou for this explanation, I have actually never googled the definition I just remember it was always used to describe those side scroller/platform fighter games that involved getting raped by succubus and various other things when I was younger so somewhere along the way I just assumed it meant female/reverse rapee it appears I have used the term many times without knowing the correct definition for it but it makes sense

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
First, I do believe that the Japanese term "逆レイプ" became popular to describe this kind of content first, and the English-speaking community simply started useing "reverse rape" as its closet accurate translation. DeepL tells me it could also be translated as "false rape" or "double rape".

Second, the term "reverse rape" kinda fits even in its literal meaning. If you look at crime statistics and surveys you will find that "rape" is often defined as "non-consensual penetration". If you reverse that definition it becomes "non-consensual envelopment".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not know that, they say you learn something new every day and this is today's little snippet of knowledge, I tip my hat to you sir and or madam.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Like what? All I can think of is accepting the drugs, which just continues to make working harder since you forget everything. I just feel like maybe the base pay from working should be slightly increased maybe.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Ok so here is my current roadmap.

Next Update:

Feet / Socks / Shoes:
I've got really enough for now. I want some balance. There will be some new feet-content coming.
But for each feet content I will implement 2x non-feet content.
For people who don't enjoy feet, this game is unbearable.

ABDL / SPH / Chastity:
Introducing Tiffany -> "Evil Mommy"
Ms Viola + Blackmailing + Pegging.

-------------------------------------
Update after next Update

Cherry! Cherry and Cherry!
Return of Ronda
April Work Nr 3 -> Bathroom

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Ok so here is my current roadmap.

Next Update:

Feet / Socks / Shoes:
I've got really enough for now. I want some balance. There will be some new feet-content coming.
But for each feet content I will implement 2x non-feet content.
For people who don't enjoy feet, this game is unbearable.

ABDL / SPH / Chastity:
Introducing Tiffany -> "Evil Mommy"
Ms Viola + Blackmailing + Pegging.

-------------------------------------
Update after next Update

Cherry! Cherry and Cherry!
Return of Ronda
April Work Nr 3 -> Bathroom
Cherry,Pegging and April <3
Is there a way to access Kellys Toilet scenes without going through her mini-game everyday?
Id like to get my corruption for it maxed, but doing the minigame daily completely kills my stats and having a chance at playing without cheating

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes