Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I both respect and -love- that aspect of risk as you walk around, but just make sure you remember that items, like the coffee PLUS, which is 70 coins, isn't really something most people can even afford more than 1 of. And many items are perishable and deteriorate with time, making "bulk purchases" have two deterrents.

Having said that, I don't even mind being forced to inconvenience myself, since it adds an aspect of disregard for the MC's time that is hard to accomplish otherwise. Adding -risk- to that journey would be icing on the cake.

Also please please please bring back Rhonda, the police station, and extreme bullying in the Goodies bathroom to this version ASAP *blush*
Firstly, 100% yes on Ronda, and actually everything else you said but mostly Ronda. I think (I have yet to do it successfully) you can start netting positives in a few weeks. I found some NPCs that I think are key to working with that can and will help you begin to recover and make your university life easier. You do struggle quite a bit, but here is some hints:

1) Definitely do some of the odd jobs.
2) sometimes letting someone bully you can lead to them...still bullying you, but with benefits that will make you manage your game easier
3) Pick a stat to sacrifice at first and work with the others. I recommend will personally at first as energy and food is gonna give you way more options with both work and classes
4) don't skip Herindes' private council, she gives some of the best benefits in the game
5) There is probably gonna be more special rewards that will make surviving earlier
6) and most probably the most important tip of all: (also possible spoilers, this is me theorizing) Don't trust my previous tips completely. I found they work for *THIS* game, but *THIS* game is a prequel, and there is no "this guy" in the next part, or rather its a "new player" if Salia doesn't recon the lore. Salia is also a sadist, the things that make this game easier might also be (given who gives benefits, another hint if you will) might shape how some of the NPCs interact in the next part, and these "helpful" things might lead them to...well their crueler versions later. This is all theory though.

Metalss

Feb 13, 2019
Thats not intentional. Should be "price+tip".

I know it seems grindy to walk all the way over there and buy and return.
Please remember that the game is not in its final state atm.
I want a dangerous and merciless world where walking around is risky (especially for low reputation players) where there is a chance to get harrassed and bullied if you risk to walk too often to the shop.

So a smart player buys more than just 1 item and different items so they dont have risk walking too much around.
Your ideas are brilliant, it's so different from other games and it really has a nice and unique taste to it. Shout out also to the quick updates and fixes, u're building an empire!

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Firstly, 100% yes on Ronda, and actually everything else you said but mostly Ronda. I think (I have yet to do it successfully) you can start netting positives in a few weeks. I found some NPCs that I think are key to working with that can and will help you begin to recover and make your university life easier. You do struggle quite a bit, but here is some hints:

1) Definitely do some of the odd jobs.
2) sometimes letting someone bully you can lead to them...still bullying you, but with benefits that will make you manage your game easier
3) Pick a stat to sacrifice at first and work with the others. I recommend will personally at first as energy and food is gonna give you way more options with both work and classes
4) don't skip Herindes' private council, she gives some of the best benefits in the game
5) There is probably gonna be more special rewards that will make surviving earlier
6) and most probably the most important tip of all: (also possible spoilers, this is me theorizing) Don't trust my previous tips completely. I found they work for *THIS* game, but *THIS* game is a prequel, and there is no "this guy" in the next part, or rather its a "new player" if Salia doesn't recon the lore. Salia is also a sadist, the things that make this game easier might also be (given who gives benefits, another hint if you will) might shape how some of the NPCs interact in the next part, and these "helpful" things might lead them to...well their crueler versions later. This is all theory though.
well, she said that it will be possible to start with your char and personelrealationships from this game over to the next one. So i guess there will be a retcon since the first one is a simulation? im not quite sure since i can't play the first one and was only able to start the "prologue".

Mar 11, 2021
Try to get familiar with JoiPlay ("PC" emulator for Android, only for Ren'Py, RPGM and similar games), it has a built-in cheat system that allows you to modify variables and switches and even things like god mode for RPGM battles.
looks like it hard to me, im stupid

dfshahiaja

Mar 12, 2022
I found that the character pixel map in the game has a nude style. Will the future game plot have a character nudity plot?

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Really liking this game. Would like to see some actual tongue action added into the small amount of face sitting :)
Have noticed that Business Research 1 & 3 are both bugged. Which is a shame as 03 was my plan to fix my tanked Willpower.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How do I meet Kelly? I randomly encountered her on campus on my first playthrough, but on my second she won't show up...
rest/sleep during ms. flowers class to where you start getting assigned homework/a tutor. Before the tutor, Kelly will give it to you first. After that you can meet her by walking around to the field where she will quite literally run into you (your fault, of course). After that it gets hazy since I've had it differ from here between what I played and the "updated bug fixes" but you can meet her either at the broken showers between the gym and the cafeteria OR she might be in the gym ready to train your body

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really liking this game. Would like to see some actual tongue action added into the small amount of face sitting :)
Have noticed that Business Research 1 & 3 are both bugged. Which is a shame as 03 was my plan to fix my tanked Willpower.
I don't think 1 was bugged, and for 3...I am not sure. I don't think its bugged either, depending on how long and what events you triggered before attaining it, you might be losing reputation faster than its boosting it. Has anyone found research 2?

also SaliaCoel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah Business Research 3 is definitely bugged. I had the same plan and realised it didn't work.

My willpower was about 75, and I was losing 3 every night due to feet addiction, while using Miss Herlinda's hypnosis sessions to regain 3 max willpower with the "...in control!" option, but despite having over 300 coins as I slept, I regained no max willpower at night.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Sti
Week10_V3 is live.

There are still lots of typos, but all in all, this version should be relatively stable.

Mara should appear too now. Just download the game and your save-file should still work.

Changelog:

+Mara should now appear after garbage-event (sleep-> wake up -> go to cafeteria.)
+Interview girls should now appear after barefoot-event in the cafeteria.
+If Scat is on, a random roll will pick pee or scat
+Kelly Bathroom event can be replayed after the whipping minigame. (does not matter if you fail or succeed)
+Homemade Cookie now provides correct food and energy
+Water is not available anymore in vending machines cuz reasons
+lots of Ms Herlinda fixes
Still coulsnt find the interview girls after barefeet events

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Where are the interview girls?
They appear after you go home from work at the evening.
They ambush you like skullgirls. However if you keep beating up skullgirls or run away, they won't appear. ( will be fixed for the next version)
Also if you have a lot of skullgirs respect and you had beaten them in the past in a fight, the skullgirl-timer will prevent them from spawning too. (will be fixed too)

Reactions: madhatter11

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Ronda, Tiffany and Ms Viola content is linked together.
Just like
Ashley, Kelly and Ms Flowers content is linked.

This will be the main focus on the next updates, however Ronda herself will come much later (not in the next update, sorry for all the Ronda-Fans.)

Research-Papers need to be activated first before they provide benefits.
The activation will be there in the next update also.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes