Improved Gym Running event:
->You can only train once per day.
->Running is now animated!
->You can change back clothing manually
->1 more cg to the final punishment .

Balance changes:

Studying now rewards a lot more EXP.

Fixes:

Fixed Kellys Story (you can not start from in front of bathroom anymore...)
Fixed android issue with failing to load shower room.

V2 Fixes:
Losing Max-Food to Feet-Corruption is now mentioned in a textbox.
Random girl on phone does not give 2 items anymore as reward.
Ashley now takes the results of your homework.
Player does not stay knelt after talking to Ashley anymore
Does Week4 have new scenes, or is it mostly fixes and bug smashing?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I expected this question and prepared a diff. It's deduplicated (really tight on space), so don't put files here and there if you plan to run the actual game.

(I'm always curious about unique changes between versions.)
Thanks, but a simple "Yes, there's a new scene with so and so" would be more useful to us technically challenged :ROFLMAO:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ah, okay. Yeah, some more scenes (not all with CGs, hence the RAR)
- A new scene with Ashley in the library (with CGs) after being given the first punishment and meeting up with her for your homework where she threatens to abuse her authority to give strikes
- Two new scenes in the campus at daytime (you can kneel in front of a schoolgirl for a reputation loss and/or some chips leftovers, and you can choose to be an "ally of justice" by being a bully for no reason whatsoever, which then gets you enemies on both sides and 4 coins, lol)
- Some partial content with Coach Mila
- Ronda revamp with the baby bottle now visible
- Mara's feet have been "fixed"

See the changelog in the first post for the rest. Hopefully that helps, but if you're confused, just take a look at the pictures in the RAR files for CGs that were changed or added. As for the scenes, that can be a bit problematic if you don't have a text editor at hand indeed :)
So I'm guessing that's another foot scene with Ashley and the homework? Think I'll wait for some more content before I download this again, thanks!

Reactions: Reezo

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
- A new scene with Ashley in the library (with CGs) after being given the first punishment and meeting up with her for your homework where she threatens to abuse her authority to give strikes
- Two new scenes in the campus at daytime (you can kneel in front of a schoolgirl for a reputation loss and/or some chips leftovers, and you can choose to be an "ally of justice" by being a bully for no reason whatsoever, which then gets you enemies on both sides and 4 coins, lol)

See the changelog in the first post for the rest. Hopefully that helps, but if you're confused, just take a look at the pictures in the RAR files for CGs that were changed or added. As for the scenes, that can be a bit problematic if you don't have a text editor at hand indeed :)
you forgot to mention the girl on the running track around the soccer field, walk in the right entrance and she will bowl you over, then want a water for a cookie. repeatable each day.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

you forgot to mention the girl on the running track around the soccer field, walk in the right entrance and she will bowl you over, then want a water for a cookie. repeatable each day.
Thank you both. There is also a new interaction (No CGs) with phelia via her usb drive where you can ask her about 3 questions.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So I'm guessing that's another foot scene with Ashley and the homework? Think I'll wait for some more content before I download this again, thanks!
Theres also one scene with "sleepy library girl"
if you say no you didnt do your homework to Ashley she will punish you by tying you to a library chair and sleepy girl comes and sits on your face :p

Reactions: jackysexington

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Improved Gym Running event:
->You can only train once per day.
->Running is now animated!
->You can change back clothing manually
->1 more cg to the final punishment .

Balance changes:

Studying now rewards a lot more EXP.

Fixes:

Fixed Kellys Story (you can not start from in front of bathroom anymore...)
Fixed android issue with failing to load shower room.

V2 Fixes:
Losing Max-Food to Feet-Corruption is now mentioned in a textbox.
Random girl on phone does not give 2 items anymore as reward.
Ashley now takes the results of your homework.
Player does not stay knelt after talking to Ashley anymore
only one a day is not improvment at all Sadge af

fransiscoss

Jul 13, 2019
Hey pervs. Week 4 is live.
Do betatests for me. Go!!!
hello, a bug report here, i gave my homework to ashley in the night (i studied before giving it to her), after that, i refused to kneel so i could have the scene of the sleppy girl facesit, but when it finished, i got outside the library in idontknowwhattime, let me explain, it looked like it was morning, but i could'nt enter the library and the classrooms, so i tried to sleep, but it told me it was'nt night, and some other weird things, point is, i got stuck in a day
pd. please tell me how to get the mara facesit scene, i need it

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a mega file where to see all the images?
Since it's a RPGM game, you can see the images in the game's files, so just download the game. Though some RPGM devs encrypt those images, so you have to look for an online decrypter to upload the files and be able to see them.

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Since it's a RPGM game, you can see the images in the game's files, so just download the game. Though some RPGM devs encrypt those images, so you have to look for an online decrypter to upload the files and be able to see them.
Sure, i already downloaded it but i didn't know about the decrypt images stuff, thank you

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Sure, i already downloaded it but i didn't know about the decrypt images stuff, thank you
Well, I've just checked a bit the game's files, and I saw the images are already in .png format, so Why would you need to decrypt them? You should be able to see them from any image viewer, even the one included in your phone or PC.

Reactions: Tkl27

Steveheisenberg

Jan 28, 2019
Find a bug.
I can't find Kelly outside the bathroom, so I checked the scat/fart on the computer.
Still no Kelly, but after I interact with the door. She is already spreading rumors.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How can I find 2 green teas in the game?
Vending machine in Cafeteria

Find a bug.
I can't find Kelly outside the bathroom, so I checked the scat/fart on the computer.
Still no Kelly, but after I interact with the door. She is already spreading rumors.
The bug happens when you transfer your save-file from week3 to 4 I think.
To fix this, you kinda have to start a new game.

Otherwise I was not able to reproduce the bug on a fresh new game.

fransiscoss

Jul 13, 2019
I want to see more miniguy content:cry:
me too, i am here mostly because of miniguy/giantess and farting scenes, i hope they add some good ones
pd, i speak spanish, i learned english, so its not perfect, still, awesome games, i hope there is an update to fem U 2.4 nr6 soon, maybe a small one before 2023?

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
How do you unlock this scene with April?
I did try work almost everyday include foot massage. and this is don't happen :/
1660935121237.png

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes