Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
FemU Zero is much more legible on the flowers one, but I prefer April
I do think that both the sigs would look much cleaner without the chopsticks/lines going threw them D=
I do really like them
but it looks like FomU Zep for April <_<

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
When the teacher gives 2 options that have pretty much impossible energy, food, and/or willpower costs (like in the hundreds or thousands), is that caused by not enough business exp/level, or is the teacher basically just wanting an excuse to punish you?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
When the teacher gives 2 options that have pretty much impossible energy, food, and/or willpower costs (like in the hundreds or thousands), is that caused by not enough business exp/level, or is the teacher basically just wanting an excuse to punish you?
I think the class offers are random.

DaddyFranku

Aug 1, 2019
MORE RONDA CONTENT PLEASE

Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thirsty mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can’t stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooooo honk honk honk!!!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Really excited for this one. Loved the concepts in the original game but 3D art is tough for me to enjoy personally, I love the style here.
I hear that
I would be happy even just getting a remake of the original game in this 2d style

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
It's not major thing or a gameplay thing, but one detail I thought was funny is that in the first game the school is clean because of the recycling machine that gives you money, and in this game it doesn't so there are a couple of empty bottles and cans.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thirsty mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can’t stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooooo honk honk honk!!!
Let me guess, your 10-year-old nephew found your PC logged in F95zone and played you a prank, Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100

Watarashi

Sep 8, 2021

yes

axdcs

Feb 29, 2020
more feet!morefoot licking!
sock shoes barefoot and such things!
i can smell and lick those all day!plz!
and i also care about pheil's story.
i guess she got imprison by skulgirls...
maybe she trying hard to lick skulgirl's feet and pussy...secretly contact with me :p

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes