Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The 5GB limit per 6 hours can be quite annoying but you can use megatools with a VPN/dynamic IP/proxy server.

Currently testing fitness and breast milk addiction; everything seems to be working as intended. Double-checking the changelog and the actual code to see (and foresee) if there's some more left.
ever figure out if this scene is in game? O= MaraFacesitting0Female.png

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
The 5GB limit per 6 hours
What? I've never heard of that. At least in my country, it's 1,5GB per DAY, and MANY times a download told me that the current file would occupy more than a limit of 500MB, NOT ALLOWING ME TO DOWNLOAD. Though the latter seems to occur only in Android, but the 1,5GB limit is present in both Windows and Android, always.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What? I've never heard of that. At least in my country, it's 1,5GB per DAY, and MANY times a download told me that the current file would occupy more than a limit of 500MB, NOT ALLOWING ME TO DOWNLOAD. Though the latter seems to occur only in Android, but the 1,5GB limit is present in both Windows and Android, always.
I think it may be your country, its 6gb every few hours here too D=

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Week3V2 Glitches

Still stuck crawling when finishing work.
Sprite artifact on top of some frames when cleaning and facing to the left. !$PlayerMaleCleaning.png Seems the last two facing down sprites are 1 pixel to tall, and the left facing glitch is the bottom of the rag.
Artifact to left of pulsating foot when massaging Mara near fountain (or right side on second flipped animation). Mara_Feet_Bigfoot.png & Mara_MFeet_Bigfoot.png (Just above the pinky toe and slightly to the side, one smudgy line, above that 2 smudgy lines)
Thanks!
All fixed in Week3v3

Apr 28, 2020
Downloaded the latest version, the game starts between the university buildings, for a girl named Player, and Pheli is already missing, in her place there is a disk right away, although the game seems to be the first day, some information is still missing in the menu, for example, what time of day, and as in many sandbox games, there is not enough quest log, for each character after meeting it would be nice to indicate what needs to be done to continue his story. it’s also not clear what time is in the current version, because it’s impossible to go to school, to the library either, nothing happens when you try to work, and you can only sleep on the bed at night, the current version is simply broken.

Last edited:

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Loving the game this far!
One thing I think could really improve it would be to be able to consume more than one item at a time, it gets really painful going into the menu each time especially when doing the cleaning jobs.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
The blond girl with white socks at the gym... absolutly perfect, hope we get more content from her :love:(y)

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
It's good and nice, but it will take a loooong time to be filled by content.
It took how long? A year or more to create locations and very few content.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
It's good and nice, but it will take a loooong time to be filled by content.
It took how long? A year or more to create locations and very few content.
Graphics and plugins aside,
It took 3 weeks to build in 100% of the current content. (events and scenes)

The 4-5 months pre-development was necessary to build up the tools and resources, to make fast-content creation possible.
I invested that time to "speed up" the process and build my own RPG-Maker MZ sandbox/framework.

So 3 weeks and 2 days and 1 hour ago , there were 0 scenes, there was 0 story and there were 0 textboxes.
You know what else was 0?

The name

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
The guide says to go back to Kelly to get rid of the 4 day blackmail. Is that only at the very start of being blackmailed, or can you do it later if you don't initially?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
With the current fitness leveling, here are the optimal runs so you don't get too much fitness experience (excess experience is dropped since the value is reset; it may be intended by Salia so players don't powerlevel it early on and have to wait a minimum of 10 days to cap - which already is nicely challenging)

You level up overnight and can only level once a day. May be subject to change at any time but as of the current version:

Sprinting XP: 20, Running XP: 8, Jogging XP: 2, Walking XP: 0. Walking twice in a row initially disqualifies the player; walking twice in a row at most after any non-walking action is fine. (You'll still get the XP either way, but won't get the reputation or energy recovery from finishing.)

The optimal use of jogging/running/sprinting is based on your max energy at the time as well as the energy costs for the current level.

Strawberry milkshakes can push you to 150 and some events also grant additional max energy. You don't need the reputation for now and you can farm it later, so just play lazy and lay on the ground (sacrificing some current willpower in the process), remember to also use any fresh item immediately.

Base energy costs at Level 0: 100 for sprinting, 50 for running, 10 for jogging
Level 1: 10 XP; 98/45/9 and +5 Max Energy (can be easily done in 5 jogs on day 2)
Level 2: 25 XP; 95/40/8 and +6 Max Energy (can be easily done in 13 jogs on day 3)
Level 3: 45 XP; 90/35/7 and +7 Max Energy (that's 23 jogs now costing 161 energy)
Level 4: 60 XP; 70/28/6 and +8 Max Energy (30 jogs costing 180 energy)
Level 5: 100 XP; 50/20/5 and +9 Max Energy (sprint 5 times or jog 50 times or run 12 times and jog twice, all options costing 250 energy)
Level 6: 160 XP; 35/15/4 and +10 Max Energy (sprinting is the most efficient at a cost of 280 energy for 8 sprints)
Level 7: 240 XP; 25/12/3 and +11 Max Energy (sprint 12 times at a cost of 300 energy)
Level 8: 350 XP; 20/8/2 and +12 Max Energy (sprinting or running alone would give too much XP so jog the rest at a cost of 350 energy)
Level 9: 500 XP; 17/6/1 and +20 Max Energy (jogging is the most efficient at 250 energy if you can take 250 jogs)
Level 10: 999 XP; 15/5/1 and +40 Max Energy (same as above, but jog 500 times)

Once you hit level 9 or 10 you can start farming reputation with jogs if your goal isn't to be done as soon as possible. Stand proudly after expending 10 energy and enjoy your 10 reputation. (If you already have a ton of energy at this point somehow, it's also what you should do unless of course you are after the scene.)

It's almost impossible to be done by day 11 (you cannot use the gym during tutorial day) but it's doable.You can do it at any point and ask her to stop harming your reputation once it's too late. The sooner the better at this point, but as long as you remember to go see her every 4 days, you're good. Once she agrees to stop harming your reputation, you can go back there at any time without consequences.Not going to lie, since you get energy in the process, time doesn't pass and willpower doesn't drop too much (max willpower doesn't drop either, fortunately), I absolutely love going "wew, this was exhausting" and refusing to stand up until I get hypoxia from being trampled. She's also very cute indeed and the extra verbal abuse is epic.
Thank you for the walkthrough. I had 2 questions though. I tried cheating to select the second lesson during the tutorial but I didn't see any scene unlock. The teacher only said that she is glad that everyone picked the better choice. I didn't get any extra scene. Also how do I get Mara to spit coffee and ask for another? You said that if we didn't deliver coffee properly but we can only give her coffee on the day we brought it. I'm not getting how to not deliver coffee properly.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I loved Femdom University but due to unity engine, it melts my rig so I had to quit that one. So, I'm really happy that you made a RPGM game with the same themes. Thank you so much!
And I think it requires a lot more work to optimize for Unity.
For example, the file size for the latest version of FemU is 8.37GB.
That's bigger than quite a number of Unity games that look better and it's not just a matter of aesthetics.

I'm still interested in what Salia makes as the games cover some fetishes that are not covered in other games and also feature Lesdom. And also that both games do actually have some gameplay and you can get better at playing to deal with situations that you don't like.

Reactions: Redmile

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
And while my train of thought is still here, I wonder if there will be petplay?
Where the girl treats you like a pet and really like a pet, no unnecessarily mean actions.
Just like kind of stuff you would do to your own pet but it's a girl owning the MC or FeMC.
It could have 2 flavors of these, the first is more secretive, you are the pet of the girl in private.
The other is more public and a lot of the school knows about it

And back to what my previous post was talking about where the girl dominates you but in a nicer way
Just she asks you to do stuff that would normally be humiliating or for subs to do but she does it with a very kind and polite personality (but still kinda of sadistic)
Like asking you to be her seat or drink her pee.
1659625399222.png
Kinda like the vibes from this but not limited to feet
I bet the sharp contrast would be interesting and lewd for some

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
At first, Genia would have been my favourite girl by personality and appearance. But then I went through the biology questions scene and, whoa... I got down in flames!!! I really wish I knew someone like that IRL, and hers isn't even my fetish, it's amazing. Keep up the good work, Salia, you're doing wonders here :)(y)

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Graphics and plugins aside,
It took 3 weeks to build in 100% of the current content. (events and scenes)

The 4-5 months pre-development was necessary to build up the tools and resources, to make fast-content creation possible.
I invested that time to "speed up" the process and build my own RPG-Maker MZ sandbox/framework.

So 3 weeks and 2 days and 1 hour ago , there were 0 scenes, there was 0 story and there were 0 textboxes.
You know what else was 0?

The name
The guy was probably drunk, i apologize on his behalf, Goddess !

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes