AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
Hello,

I would like to try to play this game. But I do not know whether I should play the main game first or not. While I know that the developer has written that this is the prequel. But I read in the developer notes that villain can be prevented from becoming villains, so I assume that it is better to know about them more. And the main game was released earlier than the prequel, so maybe I should play in order of release?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hello,

I would like to try to play this game. But I do not know whether I should play the main game first or not. While I know that the developer has written that this is the prequel. But I read in the developer notes that villain can be prevented from becoming villains, so I assume that it is better to know about them more. And the main game was released earlier than the prequel, so maybe I should play in order of release?
You can play this already without worrying. It barely has any content anyway.
The FemU1 will get a "new storymode".

I suggest you enjoy FemU1...there is a lot more content in it.

AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
You can play this already without worrying. It barely has any content anyway.
The FemU1 will get a "new storymode".

I suggest you enjoy FemU1...there is a lot more content in it.
Thank you very much for answering my questions.
I will try it out later :)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Love the lipsync. Gives a nice touch when you have the audio off but want to feel what's being said.

FeMC route seems very good so far but I'm still early in. Thanks again to Evizzy for the recommendation~
(1) [RPGM] - [Abandoned] - Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn] | F95zone
this was the other game I was going to recommend for lesbian content I just couldnt find the game
it all text based though no pictures if I recall, but it really is a fun story

Hello,

the first game has more content, but I already enjoy this one more just because of the art (my personal preference is always for the drawn/animated style)
with the first game youll have way more to do and a wide variety of more fetishes and kink, shriking/vore/abdl/enslavements to various characters, alot of characters to interact with, some are hard to find so it means exploring a big world there is alot to do

there are some negatives for the first game (my opinion)
feels grindy, and can be often glitchy with the movement
movement is slow, battle mechanic is..very unappealing
dialogue also feels slow, it always feels repetitive
traveling and exploring feels vast and areas outside of the main university feel empty
scenes that you dont enjoy feel like they take an eternity
i definitely still recommend it based on the variety of characters

both these games have a different look and feel
this one currently already feels so much better than the original (just my preference of play and art style)

3d/cg games always feel like a slog and the scenes while interesting never really feel as good because clipping and animations often just look blocky and clunky (for me)

Reactions: AlexB98

AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
the first game has more content, but I already enjoy this one more just because of the art (my personal preference is always for the drawn/animated style)
with the first game youll have way more to do and a wide variety of more fetishes and kink, shriking/vore/abdl/enslavements to various characters, alot of characters to interact with, some are hard to find so it means exploring a big world there is alot to do

there are some negatives for the first game (my opinion)
feels grindy, and can be often glitchy with the movement
movement is slow, battle mechanic is..very unappealing
dialogue also feels slow, it always feels repetitive
traveling and exploring feels vast and areas outside of the main university feel empty
scenes that you dont enjoy feel like they take an eternity
i definitely still recommend it based on the variety of characters

both these games have a different look and feel
this one currently already feels so much better than the original (just my preference of play and art style)

3d/cg games always feel like a slog and the scenes while interesting never really feel as good because clipping and animations often just look blocky and clunky (for me)
Thank you for telling me more about the first game and your opinion about it. :)

Reactions: Evizzy89

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Love the lipsync. Gives a nice touch when you have the audio off but want to feel what's being said.

FeMC route seems very good so far but I'm still early in. Thanks again to Evizzy for the recommendation~
It is quite a find to discover lesdom content in visually appealing style, much less lesdom games.
Sure, you can choose a guy in this game and the previous game but I always go for FeMc.

I also played Crazy's game but too bad he got burnt out. His writing is pretty good even though I'm neutral when it comes to foot fetish. I also enjoyed Madam's maid but that one is quite short.

Reactions: Furabia

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Guess I'm on a need to know basis. You mean Ashley, Herlinda, or who? Because I didn't find any content from the first two.
On the first page of this topic, on the main picture of the game, the blonde lady in white socks who's about to crush the MC, that's the blonde i'm talking about, i don't think we have some of her content in the game yet, but can't wait for it.
Forgot to report some of the minor stuff I found. Nothing gamebreaking except for one thing (and another that I can't reproduce, unfortunately - this one literally breaks the game).
- Some odd instances of flickering protagonist lips after some dialogues.
- Content filtering: Kelly's check for no scat content is omitted in one section of the common events of the actual scat scene.
- Ms. Flowers' punishment: The 4th random roll never is directly checked against (uses "wrong number" instead, though based on the logic used to display the variables in a "rigged" order where the correct variable shifts places in the prompt, this may achieve the same result so may not be a bug and be intentional instead)
- Mara's portfolio: Does nothing at the moment. The wrong switch also gets activated when going for the global portfolio (activates the local one).
- Gym maps: If you refuse to comply to Kelly's blackmail after going back to her, her sprite will get stuck onscreen as she pouts (including in the menu). Her actual sprite will also be there in front of the shower room door (and passable).
- Shower scene: Cannot reproduce this one but encountered a situation where the x-ray layers were drawn beyond limitations, leading to a fatal when attempting to display the reconstructed facesitting scene (basically, the layers used frames that exceeded 512px).
- Pheli's USB stick can be missed due to being barely visible (maybe a glowing star might help with that) and also displays a broken blue sprite when picked up.
- Ray never will introduce herself due to the PlayerKnowsRay switch being enabled on the first page *before* her introduction routine check (and then she instead tells the player "you know the deal" and gives them their magic youth pill out of the blue).

Likely not intended but can pretty much be considered features instead of bugs:
- Scenes have a very long time pass yet do not advance actual time. (Feature because: Unlike working multiple shifts at Goodies' the protagonist won't have to skip classes just because they spent the entire time stuck on a shower button.)
- You can buy stuff from the vending machines in the dorm on tutorial day when your Student ID card hasn't been updated yet. (Feature because: You still can't get out of the dorm so it's still working as intended. Guess the dorm machines just update faster or Elsie hacked them, lol.)
- Ms. Flowers no longer attempts to push exmatriculation strikes once she's reached crazy psycho levels of punishment. (Feature because: Three-strike exmatriculation results in a game over and she goes full blown BDSM and bitchslapping until the protagonist collapses, so it's fair game lol. Being this sadistic also makes her pretty damn aroused, look at her face and especially her crotch area.)
- April's armrest will automatically remain fixed once you have screwed (the bolt, you big dummy) 3 or more times so you can pretty much spend the entire time sniffing her pantyhose and butt the whole time until you suffocate and she'll still give you the bonus. (Feature because: it is repeatable and makes the gasping for air scenes easier to obtain afterwards. The money earned is not a big deal as it still requires a fair amount of dedication - cleaning behind the counter is quite taxing on energy and food regardless of cleaning experience - to get there.)
I was about to report the Ray bug too, was asking myself who this pink haired lady was and if i missed any content since she never introduce herself and tell you "you know the deal"
This game is very promising, if I really have to find a flaw in the game I would say that it is for the moment very light in terms of foot fetish. That said the game already contains more content than many games, while it has only one or two weeks of development, it is very promising, and the visual aspect and the psychological aspect are very well done.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
While my mind is still at it, I wonder will there be a character who's slightly on the sadistic side but also quite gentle (compared to the rest of the characters) but not of the mommy kind like what Ronda.
Mainly does the humiliating/degrading stuff to the MC but is never actually mean, she just like to tease MC a lot.
Maybe she will even be happy if the MC is being receptive

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
You get an instant support from me just because of the FemMC route in a femdom (therefore lesdom) game. I will follow your game's development with great interest.

Reactions: araihs and Evizzy89

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
On the first page of this topic, on the main picture of the game, the blonde lady in white socks who's about to crush the MC, that's the blonde i'm talking about, i don't think we have some of her content in the game yet, but can't wait for it.
Ah, that one. I don't think she's in the game yet, she doesn't seem to have a ponytail like Ashley does, though I didn't pay enough attention to Ashley to memorize her appearance.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
- Some odd instances of flickering protagonist lips after some dialogues.
This is not fixable on android as far as I can tell.
If this happens on PC I don't know what you mean.

- Content filtering: Kelly's check for no scat content is omitted in one section of the common events of the actual scat scene.
This is if you use an older save file where you activated fart (it instead activates scat).
You have to go to the computer and take the psychological survey again.

- Ms. Flowers' punishment: The 4th random roll never is directly checked against (uses "wrong number" instead, though based on the logic used to display the variables in a "rigged" order where the correct variable shifts places in the prompt, this may achieve the same result so may not be a bug and be intentional instead)
Intentional indeed. Or else you could simply pick the 3rd option and succeed. Right?

- Mara's portfolio: Does nothing at the moment. The wrong switch also gets activated when going for the global portfolio (activates the local one).
Thanks you! Fixed both bugs!!!

- Gym maps: If you refuse to comply to Kelly's blackmail after going back to her, her sprite will get stuck onscreen as she pouts (including in the menu). Her actual sprite will also be there in front of the shower room door (and passable).
Fixed! Thanks a lot!

- Pheli's USB stick can be missed due to being barely visible (maybe a glowing star might help with that) and also displays a broken blue sprite when picked up.
I want to make Pheli "hard to safe" and "easily killable', rewarding only the most loyal besties of her with her character
appearing in FemU1 and FemU2.
But missing Phelis content so easy sucks, so I made the USB blink.

- Ray never will introduce herself due to the PlayerKnowsRay switch being enabled on the first page *before* her introduction routine check (and then she instead tells the player "you know the deal" and gives them thei... out of the blue).
Thanks a lot! Again!
Fixed!

- Ms. Flowers no longer attempts to push exmatriculation strikes once she's reached crazy psycho levels of punishment.
Yes that's a planned feature.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So I think I played through most of the content available and I have to say that this is really promising! The content is good and the gameplay has good potential, maybe just a little too grindy but still enjoyable. I know that my opinion isn't reay that valuable since I'm not a Patreon but I hope this game goes in the "lighter" femdom route rather than a hard femdom/BDSM one. Other than that I will follow the development closely and good luck!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
While my mind is still at it, I wonder will there be a character who's slightly on the sadistic side but also quite gentle (compared to the rest of the characters) but not of the mommy kind like what Ronda.
Mainly does the humiliating/degrading stuff to the MC but is never actually mean, she just like to tease MC a lot.
Maybe she will even be happy if the MC is being receptive
if I recall Cherry was kind of like that in the first game she had a brief intro in this game (the shy girl who runs away on the first day)

Did you mean April from the Goodies' bakery for the motherly syndrome? As for the cute ones, had my heart skip a beat when Genia pranks the protagonist. That's as softcore as it can get really, but technically a slightly sadistic indirect kiss. She might just fit the type you described if she opens up to basic sadism and humiliation.
Rhonda in the first game was a character that Focused on AB/DL, breastfeeding and some pegging scenes if you went through her enslavement story

April is far from motherly, especially if you go down her enslavement route in the first game <.<

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes