bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone confirm if I have reached the end of content for this version?

Day 50 +/-. MC with 400 energy, 300 Willpower, 1000+ Rep. Int 15, Char 4, Bio exp 920, Busines Exp 1120. I own a misterious USB that I don´t know to do with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can someone confirm if I have reached the end of content for this version?

Day 50 +/-. MC with 400 energy, 300 Willpower, 1000+ Rep. Int 15, Char 4, Bio exp 920, Busines Exp 1120. I own a misterious USB that I don´t know to do with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mara has scenes if you fail to deliver the photos properly
ms herlinda hypno at 100 unlocks scenes
getting the bathroom dirty with April also unlocks toilet punishment

there is also the mini quest where a girl asks you to record ms herlinda (I dont know if you already did it, or if it triggers at 100 hypno you can get the library passcode if you fail this)

thats all i can think of

Reactions: bolondro2

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
mara has scenes if you fail to deliver the photos properly
ms herlinda hypno at 100 unlocks scenes
getting the bathroom dirty with April also unlocks toilet punishment

there is also the mini quest where a girl asks you to record ms herlinda (I dont know if you already did it, or if it triggers at 100 hypno you can get the library passcode if you fail this)

thats all i can think of
Then seems that I have almost finished the actual content. Yes, I have the scenes with Mara when the photos are spoiled and the punishment for dirthy bathroom.

So seems that the only thing remaining are the scenes with Ms Herlinda high hypno.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Wait a second!!! what it´s this think you said about "the library passcode"?

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Wait a second!!! what it´s this think you said about "the library passcode"?
if you get a bad end to ms herlinda (where she stomps you to death) you get a passcode for the thing in the library, the passcode is unique to your save so youll have to play it through yourself

Reactions: bolondro2

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
if you get a bad end to ms herlinda (where she stomps you to death) you get a passcode for the thing in the library, the passcode is unique to your save so youll have to play it through yourself
Damm!! I had this bad ending ¿40? days back in the game and didn´t realize about the code, and I didn´t have the save.

Well, I hope that I don´t miss anything really important ....

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Hi SaliaCoel !

First of all happy new year =) !

I just wanted to know (as usual) when will be the next update ?

I also wanted to give my point of view, don't know if the others will agree but
- i like when characters change definitely yours, especially with malus (Cherry and Ronda last scene where they totally dominate you). It would be cool to do more of this kind of content and even doing it with malus only instead of having bonus too : we can imagine that if you let your character suffer instead of resisting / if you are too obsessed with feet or another thing that makes you not able to counter it / etc., a special scene will occur as same as Cherry or Ronda's one and will give you a malus.
- i find that at a certain day, the game is kind of broken because you have almost infinite money and stamina, how about implementing events that impact your cryptominers, your intelligence or your strenght ? (If Elsie can change your height by shrinking you, why you can't have these specials stats drained / stolen ?)

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I would like to know if there is any other content with Ashley, because apart from giving him my homework and always telling me the same thing like I have to give him the homework on my knees, there is nothing else.

boxywittalky

Jan 19, 2024
You can just edit your save or with a program like RPGMakerSaveEdit. You can edit saves to have any amount of money so survival won't be an issue any longer.
How do you use the save editor to edit the save? I'm new to this

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes