IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 3502841 guys can anyone tell me the password the whole academy gets blown up and i have to rewind the game otherwise she kills PHELI please
EDIT : 69 is the gate password around 60 to 70 she changes her words saying its higher till 60 and from 70 she says its lower so tey 60 -70 but hey i got the answer is 69 thank me it helps
What day are you able to do that again

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
great game, just started playing it yesterday but it's hard to follow without a guide (i know there is 1)

Apr 14, 2023
God dam that's far
up bro still waiting for new scenes i mean its 5 days continous wake up gym the class then either study in lib or work for april with giving gourment coffee to journalismn department head whom i work under
I WANNA EXPLORE WHAT'S BEHIND SKULL GIRLS DORM ALSO THE NEW AREA UNLOCKED BY THE GAME THE SUBWAY ALSO THE SLUM WHERE PHELI WAS KIDNAPPED ALSO THE NEW 4 OFFICE LADY

Reactions: papey

Nalereth

Oct 4, 2023
View attachment 3502841 guys can anyone tell me the password the whole academy gets blown up and i have to rewind the game otherwise she kills PHELI please
EDIT : 69 is the gate password around 60 to 70 she changes her words saying its higher till 60 and from 70 she says its lower so tey 60 -70 but hey i got the answer is 69 thank me it helps

What needs to be done to get this?

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
up bro still waiting for new scenes i mean its 5 days continous wake up gym the class then either study in lib or work for april with giving gourment coffee to journalismn department head whom i work under
I WANNA EXPLORE WHAT'S BEHIND SKULL GIRLS DORM ALSO THE NEW AREA UNLOCKED BY THE GAME THE SUBWAY ALSO THE SLUM WHERE PHELI WAS KIDNAPPED ALSO THE NEW 4 OFFICE LADY
I'm missing to much dam where are the save files

Apr 14, 2023
What needs to be done to get this?
i dont know bro its around day 66 if i am right u insert your pheli mysterious stick in your room computer gets a message from 3rd party they show u pheli getting kidnapped and ask u to help isabella an orange haired girl she knows you can respawn just REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR FILE BEFORE O RNOT CAUSE U GUYS AHVE ME AS YOUR SENPAI THE CODE FOR SKULL GIRLS GATES IS 69 GET IT ON YOUR FIRST TRY AND REMEMBER TO THANK ME HA HA HA JUST KIDDING

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
i dont know bro its around day 66 if i am right u insert your pheli mysterious stick in your room computer gets a message from 3rd party they show u pheli getting kidnapped and ask u to help isabella an orange haired girl she knows you can respawn just REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR FILE BEFORE O RNOT CAUSE U GUYS AHVE ME AS YOUR SENPAI THE CODE FOR SKULL GIRLS GATES IS 69 GET IT ON YOUR FIRST TRY AND REMEMBER TO THANK ME HA HA HA JUST KIDDING
Btw mind explaing some scenes i may be missingin this update instead of he obvious ones like the lunch lady

Aoden2

Dec 19, 2023
I might be stupid but i cannot figure out how to use items, eat food, do homework, Etc. I'm on android. Help

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
Btw mind explaing some scenes i may be missingin this update instead of he obvious ones like the lunch lady
incathegoat
regarding the scenes with lunch lady there is only one scene where u ask her about her work she offers u to clean the lunch area kitchen for her in the night when u go there are spots all over the area when u clean them the chemical falls on you now depending the other girls hair color they will see u instead of helping they trample all over your body or sit on your face and farts on it then after they are done they steal some stuff and in the noon or morning whenever u meet the lunch lady she depreciates your reputation and ask for the keys and give you no free lunch also if one girl comes suppose she tramples all over your body then u regain your strength by either eating something or 10 -20 energy is restored depending your choice you have to complete the kitchen cleaning and if u go and do it once again chemicals falls on you and yet another girl comes its on your face and farts after they go clean the whole kitchen or go to sleep robbery is supposed to happen i guess
also
there is a new scene genia asks for your help to find her shoe near the playground you got to the playground 2 GIRLS ON THE TOP LEFT SIDE OF THE PLAYGROUND HAVE GENIA'S SHOE THEY PEED IN IT BECAUSE GENIA ANNOYED THEM AND IF U WANT THAT SHOE U GOTTA DRINK THEIR PISS FROM HER SHOE u do that take that shoe to genia she gives you 50 reputation and if u choose another option she gives you 2 love chocolate

Apr 14, 2023
ONE SMALL THING BEFORE I GO MAJOR BUG TO REPORT
GENIA'S ROOM IS BUGGED YOU CAN GET THOSE 50 REPUTAION TOO MANY TIMES THE SAME GOES WITH HER LOVE CHOCOLATE I EVEN GOT 100 REPUTATION FROM HER 50 REPUTATION OPTION BY REPEATING THE DIALOGUE MANY TIMES ALSO AFTER U R DONE WITH THIS THERE WILL BE 2 GENIA IN HER ROOM ONE PLAYING GAME AND ONE WALKING THE ROOM

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes