elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Does anybody have a guide of what to do to advance the story forward? Am not talking side quests I mean MAIN story... I´ve been searching online yet I find nothing... The furthest I´ve ever been was giving the skullgirls a briefcase after searching in trash bins... Can anyone help???

Throwawaay22

Dec 6, 2019
Does anybody have a guide of what to do to advance the story forward? Am not talking side quests I mean MAIN story... I´ve been searching online yet I find nothing... The furthest I´ve ever been was giving the skullgirls a briefcase after searching in trash bins... Can anyone help???
That's where it currently ends, wait for updates.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Keep progressing time and check outside the skullgirls dorm gate above the soccer field to find Isabella.

Apr 14, 2023
need a walkthrough please did mila the gym boss breathing training completed 49 pushup in single row sparred with her and lost got ronda and cherry genes got farted upon by a green hair girl in school canteen unlocked april all cleaning stations defeated ronda on level 3 wrestling got the medal from mila has a LEVEL 10 FITNESS WITH GOOD MONEY almost died once by school principle got genia her shoes which had piss by 2 girls got kidnapped and almost died by detectives in black wentnear the OFFICE WOMEN THEY JUST TALK TO ME ABOUT THE COOKIES got humiaited in the night by ms flower and viala (purple hair bio teacher)
NOW
did not find who destroyed ronda room
after completing mila breah training got passed out but did not got rescued the screen stayed stuck (bug need to be fixed)
did know about the subway but cant purchase the ticket
ventured the new area below the april shop but only found closed building a cycle scattered roses and 4 office women

please need a walkthrough or anyone want saves

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
need a walkthrough please did mila the gym boss breathing training completed 49 pushup in single row sparred with her and lost got ronda and cherry genes got farted upon by a green hair girl in school canteen unlocked april all cleaning stations defeated ronda on level 3 wrestling got the medal from mila has a LEVEL 10 FITNESS WITH GOOD MONEY almost died once by school principle got genia her shoes which had piss by 2 girls got kidnapped and almost died by detectives in black wentnear the OFFICE WOMEN THEY JUST TALK TO ME ABOUT THE COOKIES got humiaited in the night by ms flower and viala (purple hair bio teacher)
NOW
did not find who destroyed ronda room
after completing mila breah training got passed out but did not got rescued the screen stayed stuck (bug need to be fixed)
did know about the subway but cant purchase the ticket
ventured the new area below the april shop but only found closed building a cycle scattered roses and 4 office women

please need a walkthrough or anyone want saves
I think you are on the part of the main story where skullgirls captain asks you to search trashcans, or will soon, as for the rest its pretty much all a work in progress but the breath training black screen sounds like a bug.

Apr 14, 2023
I think you are on the part of the main story where skullgirls captain asks you to search trashcans, or will soon, as for the rest its pretty much all a work in progress but the breath training black screen sounds like a bug.
bro i did it to i gave them the bag long ago now what to do the office women dont aks or give me money or ask for sexual jobs there is a subway to the extreme right actually
GUYS I HAVE EXPERIENCED ALL THE SCENES FROM THIS GAME CAN YOU ALL NAME THEM I MEAN WHAT I HAVE NOT WATCHED SO THAT I MAY KNOW IF I AM MISSING SOMETHING

Sk1llyxaaa

Oct 1, 2019
library box code ? take the stuff inside and run away and sleep nothing else to do i once almost got beaten to death by mrs principal
There, the red-haired girl asks me to give her the code from the laboratory to pick up some experiment, after successfully entering the code, she says that if she needs me, she will call me again

Apr 14, 2023
Excuse me, what is the password for the library
bro the code is with the principle ms herlinda u gotta do the mission of this red girl and pheli on night to get the code of the library cause i kinda forgot its easy its near ms herlinda table i guess on the carpet just do their mission get beaten to almost death by the principle see the code and use it on the box in the librabry

SpiderXx_544

Sep 25, 2022
bro the code is with the principle ms herlinda u gotta do the mission of this red girl and pheli on night to get the code of the library cause i kinda forgot its easy its near ms herlinda table i guess on the carpet just do their mission get beaten to almost death by the principle see the code and use it on the box in the librabry
what is the sauce for your profile picture

Reactions: Degen_fart
Apr 14, 2023
Screenshot 2024-04-02 211112.png guys can anyone tell me the password the whole academy gets blown up and i have to rewind the game otherwise she kills PHELI please
EDIT : 69 is the gate password around 60 to 70 she changes her words saying its higher till 60 and from 70 she says its lower so tey 60 -70 but hey i got the answer is 69 thank me it helps

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes