Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
you decided to speak the language of truth ( I want people to remember that combat was one of the main focuses in the original game)
That might be true, but then again I guess many players really loved the "Zero-Version" (me included) BECAUSE it did not have that focus on battle. But for now I also find the new battle implement a rather mild change, that doesn't really disturb the all in all experience of the game, that is still great. I only hope, there is a little bit more content storywise, after the bugs have been removed :)

Reactions: Randomguyy69

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
That might be true, but then again I guess many players really loved the "Zero-Version" (me included) BECAUSE it did not have that focus on battle. But for now I also find the new battle implement a rather mild change, that doesn't really disturb the all in all experience of the game, that is still great. I only hope, there is a little bit more content storywise, after the bugs have been removed :)
I think the battle mechanic is mostly for the gym or for events, like skull girl ambushes, for when you want to fight back, which if the case, then I think it's a good idea. If it's going to be a major factor in the story then I'm not going to be a fan of it.

EtzSehSilia

Mar 24, 2024
umm how do i get the briefcase that the skullgirls want..? Is there another way to get it other than 100 trash searches? I have like 200 reputation and i dont want that to go away.

Also, is there any knowledge on how that triggers?

Also, what happens if i collect like, a lot of debt from them?

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
I think the battle mechanic is mostly for the gym or for events, like skull girl ambushes, for when you want to fight back, which if the case, then I think it's a good idea. If it's going to be a major factor in the story then I'm not going to be a fan of it.
Salia said she wanted to introduce a sort of dungeon too. So there will be more combat content in the future .

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
As a fan of wrestling content and more specifically grapples I enjoy this battle mechanic

Is there really event in cafetaria while the night ? I didn't see anything
Yes talk to the lady during the day so she gives you the key

Hey I've got to say, as a non-patron, my word probably means very little.

But I really disliked this update. I really enjoyed this game for it's pretty simplistic game style and I honestly don't care for the new "battle system"

I understand it's place in games like ToT, but I don't believe it really fits here, this game has been more about one-time interactions/ fetch quests

It has been said that this is one of the biggest updates to the game, but for me it was pretty meh. Pretty disappointing.
it definitely doesn't feel like a big update I think every thing thing that was added is bugged
Mila + Cherry have errors and crash the game
Genia just repeats her dialogue
Cant complete the cafeteria
Rich girls only say the one thing

Oct 10, 2019
As a fan of wrestling content and more specifically grapples I enjoy this battle mechanic

it definitely doesn't feel like a big update I think every thing thing that was added is bugged
I feel like the rich girls bit is still super bare-boned, glitches or not.
The stuff with Genia was also super good, but WAY too short, it's like an afterthought in this update.
Is there supposed to be more stuff with the cafeteria? I thought that 1 scene was all there was to it

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
"Sleeping with Low-Max food (under 25) leads to death."
This is a terrible decision. For now, I could allow certain events to fail (and watch the content for that). But failing events makes the game incredibly hard and punishing. If you train and succeed the game may be too easy, but if you fail it becomes literally unplayable now resulting in a Game Over.

Dec 6, 2018

Have we gotten a patch or a rough date estimate for one yet? I have been wanting to try the update but didn't want to play it yet due to seeing a lot of bug mentions.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Have we gotten a patch or a rough date estimate for one yet? I have been wanting to try the update but didn't want to play it yet due to seeing a lot of bug mentions.
No but the only thing that's not entirely bugged is the wrestling training with Mila which I personally liked
also if you're bad with food management if you do Genias quest (its really short) you can talk to her and get infinite food from her atm

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
We need more space for saving or something like a gallery to view all the animations in the game that have been completed. By the way, there is no version 1.2 for Android yet?
Fr, desperately want a gallery mode for those one-time scenes, or at least have infinite/500+ save slots but prefer a gallery more lol, since it would be a great way to track what scenes have and haven't been found yet on current playthroughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: SwagBoy32
Apr 14, 2023
I thought mila breathing training will have had facts kinda dissatisfied I mean I expected that as every facesitting scene had fart in this game why this is new facesitting with no facts

Rabbit121

Feb 18, 2019
Was the skill tree from Business and Biology experience removed? I can't find it in the current (1.2) version.

OI123

Aug 31, 2017
We need more space for saving or something like a gallery to view all the animations in the game that have been completed. By the way, there is no version 1.2 for Android yet?
You can extend the maximum number of save slots by creating a file at {.../FemUZero_1.2/js/plugins} named {extendSaves.js} with the following content:
JavaScript:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 100;
};
The number after "return" is the total number of save slots(minus 1).
You also need to add a comma at the end of line 35 and then create a new line with the following content at {.../FemUZero_1.2/js/plugins.js}
JavaScript:
{"name":"extendSaves","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
The following image is an example of the before/after
ExtendSaveSlots.png

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
You can extend the maximum number of save slots by creating a file at {.../FemUZero_1.2/js/plugins} named {extendSaves.js} with the following content:
JavaScript:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 100;
};
The number after "return" is the total number of save slots(minus 1).
You also need to add a comma at the end of line 35 and then create a new line with the following content at {.../FemUZero_1.2/js/plugins.js}
JavaScript:
{"name":"extendSaves","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
The following image is an example of the before/after
View attachment 3490283
Holy shit, you're a hacker.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes