SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
there's a machine in the library that you need to enter a code for. Does anyone know the code/ what the machine even does?
The code is different for every player. You can find It in the game files or progressing with herlinda quest (talk with the green hair student outside the cafeteria and choose the bad ending SAVE BEFORE DOING THIS)

xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
I would like to know what specific elements and storylines have been added to this update. Does anyone summarize them

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Do we need to start a new save file? I clean the cafeteria at night but the cashier still thinks I didn't do it. And Genia's quest doesn't progress after I give her her shoe back. I keep getting chocolates or reputation infinitely.

Throwawaay22

Dec 6, 2019
Do we need to start a new save file? I clean the cafeteria at night but the cashier still thinks I didn't do it. And Genia's quest doesn't progress after I give her her shoe back. I keep getting chocolates or reputation infinitely.
A new save file won't help, a lot of the new stuff is just bugged atm. Gotta wait for a bugfix patch.

Reactions: Lazlos

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So the only new thing in this update mainly, is the combat in the gym?

And finding Genia's shoe?
Pretty much, also a bit more into the story.

I'm wondering when the CG folder named dead is gonna get used considering your only option was to get the green haired girl killed, assuming that is her ghost in there.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes