Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2706989

Overview:
Femdom University Prequel
Your character will now appear in the the story of Fem U exactly 1 year earlier.
The changes in the timeline will affect the main-game.
Femdom University

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Salia Coel - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v1.17): -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1942686 View attachment 1942629 View attachment 1942707 View attachment 1942709 View attachment 1942644 View attachment 1942624 View attachment 1942643 View attachment 1942645 View attachment 1942646
I am surprised that there isn't a 'Sissification' tab
- for the fem students to Sissify rude, mean, spoiled, self-entitled boys.

"Old characters: .... become friends with villains, to prevent them becoming villains. Or not."
- who are you referring to as villians? the girls?
(the Only Real villians are the Boys, who do not belong at their Uni)

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So far here are the bugs I've encountered in 1.2:

- Genia will loop her dialogue when she wants another favor, forever repeating the bringing back her shoe reward
- 2 versions of Genia in her room, one sits on the chair by the computer and the other takes a few steps towards the bathroom.
- The women in the rich suburb are all 'red haired girl' when you talk to them and they only want to talk about legendary cookies.
- You cannot crawl in the rich suburb
- Cleaning the cafeteria at night (perfectly) results in the cafeteria lady thinking you did not clean at all on the following morning it does however count on the morning of the day following that. On further play it seems as though something is inverted in the code, not cleaning at all the previous night rewards you yet you cannot enter at night because you 'already cleaned'.
- In sparring with Mila the option to 'Power-Rest' shows up as "\c[3]Power-Rest\c[0]" there are more text bugs on other options
- The girl in the library who gives you business homework goes missing after forgetting homework.
- The guard skullgirls who would trample you unconscious for tokens are missing after the Isabella scene outside the gate.
- The vending machine outside the MC's room no longer sells diapers at night time (it becomes drink/snack at night)

May as well log some typos while I'm at it
- The lesson Advanced Biology Practice (#20) has the word practice misspelled as 'practise'

I'll update this post if I find any more.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So far here are the bugs I've encountered in 1.2:

- Genia will loop her dialogue when she wants another favor, forever repeating the bringing back her shoe reward
- 2 versions of Genia in her room, one sits on the chair by the computer and the other takes a few steps towards the bathroom.
- The women in the rich suburb are all 'red haired girl' when you talk to them and they only want to talk about legendary cookies.
- You cannot crawl in the rich suburb
- Cleaning the cafeteria at night (perfectly) results in the cafeteria lady thinking you did not clean at all on the following morning it does however count on the morning of the day following that.

I'll update this post if I find any more.
losing to cherry via wrestling results in errors and game crashing
all of the skills while wrestling is also formatted weird

walterhego

Mar 17, 2024
- When you lose at smother training at night, it resultts in infinite loop.
- Some of the skin in the new wrestling mode (the facesitting move by Mila, head of the character is missing i think)

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Great, another RPGM with “combat”. Guess I won’t bother with this one anymore :(
I originally had the same feeling, like really, but give it a try. It's not that bad. Also in its defense it was a big part of FemU1. wait till after the patch fix though. The reason why it bothered me is as a sub I don't want to fight back, but I think it's fun to feel like you try really hard and still got beat up. The scenes are erotic and related to the game
I do feel like it's enough of a mechanics change it should be its own separate thing. but realistically I don't think that's going to happen. it's still fun to play

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenitro
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes