Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So I'm not sure If I'm missing an event trigger for Kelly or don't know where to look, but I can't seem to find Kelly outside the bathroom. This is on a fresh save btw, I followed the walkthrough and failed business class once to trigger Kelly's first even and ran into Kelly when going to the cafeteria. Did the homework, then ran into Kelly on the road outside between the field and gym building and did the foot event. But after that, I don't know what to do?

I looked everywhere and can't seem to find her, but what's strange is that on a fresh new save the Kelly bathroom event was already unlocked whenever I interacted with the door. This is before I even did her events on a fresh save. Any help?
after she gives you the homework you have to bump into her outside near the top of the track field (kinda top right corner of track field)
she makes you lick an energy drink off her feet
I actually dont like the fact that you have to fail a class first before you bump into her TBH because well... shes "locked" behind failing a class and that might deter people from actually finding her (those who just want to zip through content and scenes)
There's a problem with 80 and 132 there. The massage and chair fixing give a bonus of 50% (assuming you don't exhaust yourself) so that should be either 120 after or 88 before, was it the same run and the same job?

Each "stain" removed (and how you clean it) contributes to the final amount (and April's decision).

Thanks for the intensive feedback though lol. I couldn't really test the Skullgirl because for whatever reason, I still didn't bump into any. I'll check the code but I suspect it's because I've literally been doing my fem uni life as a truant.

Edit: Wait, you bump into the Skullgirls after work...? Okay, I'm doing something wrong here because I've been doing full shifts at Goodies' all the time lmao.

How cleaning works right now (this may be changed by Salia at any time so don't use it as a guide - might be best not to disclose the xp formula as well)
Cleaning lazily gives you 1 point and doesn't use energy or food, properly gives 2 and perfectly gives 3. For a single shift, use 6 stains instead of 12.
(As already mentioned multiple times, you need to clean perfectly at least once to unlock level 2 and you'll unlock perfect cleaning if you fully clean properly.)

Floor (Level 1)
April gives you 6 coins plus 2 coins for each cleaning point. You get a 4 coin bonus to the total for a perfect job (only applicable once, since a single switch controls both morning and afternoon jobs). For 12 stains (double shift), that's a minimum of 30 coins (full lazy, 6 base plus 24 coins) and a maximum of 82 coins for a double perfect (6 base, 72 from the stains and 4 from the perfect bonus).
You can get 50% more with the foot massage, making it 30 (minimum and failed the massage or declined it) to 123 coins (maximum and successful massage).

Behind the counter (Level 2)
April gives you 12 coins base plus 2 coins for each cleaning point. (Minimum 36 coins for 12 stains removed lazily and maximum 84 coins for 12 stains removed perfectly.)
There is no influence from perfect cleaning aside from the "perfect job!" message itself. The 50% bonus makes that 36 (failed/refused to fix the chair) to 126 coins.

If you got 132 then I screwed up somewhere... but this is from the code, lol.
(It's debatable which one is more lucrative since the stains are considerably harder behind the counter but it is easier to "survive" fixing the chair.)
I believe the first day you encounter them is saturday (but I suspect youve probably found that out by now :p)
If you give the girl 50 coins it deducts 50 gold, if you say no she just leaves
in both cases 2 girls come back the next day and beat you up, from there on the scene repeats everytime you complete a shift at work
I believe once you complete maras foot massage you get a big boost to massage exp because there was a point on a previous version that massaging her feet was barely draining energy

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Android version has a black screen. Im running android 13. Downloaded it with the mega link
You have to wait a bit, and tap on the screen.
Do this for 1 minute.
Also try turning the phone upside down twice.

Please also re-download since Week5v1 was having a serious bug hindering your progress.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I spent the whole evening shitposting on another thread so uh, sorry, you'll have to ask Salia. But from what Nait (and others) said, it appears to be a bug indeed, and the debt keeps increasing.
Please ignore my previous walkthrough, it's outdated and full of shit. It wasn't intended as a permanent walkthrough, it was merely a reply to another user's question. A lot of things have changed, so feel free to rewrite it. (Evizzy - member ID 4000374 - shared a lot of information that's up-to-date and helpful as of week 5, and others have also shared helpful stuff.)

Depending on how the code was revamped, you may have to completely restart, though honestly I'd just save edit and flip the damn switches to unfuck her. (The switches you want are aptly named, so you shouldn't have trouble finding them with RPG Maker MV/MZ save edit tools.)
This happens if/when the developer(s) forgot to change the title between updates. The timestamps are a decent indicator when this happens if the content itself doesn't help.
Thanks for the help as usual Evi. Odd... I'll have to test this again, hopefully not "today" since it'll be "tomorrow" soon and I kinda need some sleep.

As for having to fail classes to unlock Kelly, yeah, that's kind of annoying. The old method was kind of better (with Kelly already standing there) and that also allows you to skip classes to go worship April and them beautiful feet... er, I mean earn money. You made me wet in anticipation with what you said about her since I didn't play the original (I can't - Unity would melt my shit).

A more personal question for Salia: Did the artists explicitly request to remain anonymous? Crediting is always appreciated and allows people to find more of their works (or support them where applicable).
Since you didnt play the original, heres a bit about April (from the first game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its been awhile since I played the original game but basically once you become enslaved to the character of your choice the way they worked was they fed you daily in the morning to keep your stats topped up, forced you to live with them (some had a cage, some had a baby crib(rhonda), some had a dorm (servant) or you slept in the bed with them.
Some also gave you a big chunk of money in the morning, (so you could buy and do whatever you wanted) and then took it back at night when you came 'home' to them

Edit: in first game I think Cherry was best girl D=, but Philis, and Gen werent in the game (I think?) so I imagine theres going to be a different cast of characters
In the first one we also had 'monster girls' such as a vampire, a kitsune, bowsette, koopa girls ect that had enslavements that I am pretty sure wont be appearing in this game

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Looks like April literally is my ideal dom as a female sub. There's literally only one thing I can't stomach out of all fetishes, and it can't even be called a fetish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thanks a lot for the info once again. I'm grateful since I'd be missing out, though it probably has a wiki by now (in which case that'd be on me for not reading the goddamn wiki).

Monster girls and size fetish? I remember that being mentioned, yeah. Funstuff. And you had me at vampire.
Town at night, between the uni and Goodies. (That's from the maps and other players' info, since I have yet to meet one. According to Evi, they start to show up on a Saturday; makes sense since they're busy hanging around the campus on weekdays. I wonder if I actually broke the calendar by skipping classes and ended up being stuck on weekdays, will have to check that tomorrow later today, since it's now past midnight.)
_w5v2

Week5_V2: Fixed the Skullgirls-debt-bug + a few other bugs
Skullgirls only rob you once now.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Either way, you do need at least 4 Fitness to stand any chance.
got it, thanks. hmm, not something you can reasonably achieve in the first week though, unless you make it number one priority. seems like just having the 50 bucks to pay them is the way to go, now that things got fixed (not tested).
Doing Genia will completely drain energy and willpower (and -5 max energy, iirc) but give you four 50% current stat restoratives.
idk for sure, but this may actually be doable without getting burned out (max energy damage) if you invest in your max energy before doing her. iirc it drains you for like 101 or 111. regardless, those items are way too good to pass up. use one afterwards to get back on your feet and you can keep 3 "get out of jail" cards that don't spoil.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Key Item: Business Research 01 doesn't seem to be working, Item description states it doubles income of Crypto Miners. So I tested this with the item in inventory. I have 5 Crypto Miners which means I should be earning 10 coins every time I go to sleep. However upon sleeping, I wake up the next day having only earned 5 coins.

This seems like a bug, or is there some other way to use the item which I'm not seeing?

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
For some reason I am unable to enter the library as it cannot get list item 'undefined' does anyone know why that is?

Baroshi

Nov 1, 2017
You have to wait a bit, and tap on the screen.
Do this for 1 minute.
Also try turning the phone upside down twice.

Please also re-download since Week5v1 was having a serious bug hindering your progress.
It opens for 1 minute? For me it's a blank screen for like 5, 10 mins. It started for me once, now i am waiting second time and it doesn't start. It's the only game i have that kind of problem, other games works fine.

Baroshi

Nov 1, 2017
Only happens in the morning. There's also a -15 reputation attached, so don't blindly go for it unless you're desperate for 5 energy. Also, if you're following the double shift post, the "debatable which one is more lucrative" was actually sarcasm; the floor definitely must be prioritized unless you absolutely want to try and fix that chair.
I've had precaching issues with RMMV/RMMZ fixed by simply forcing a display refresh (on windows, resizing the window; on phone, just try switching back and forth to app and see if it responds?)

Edit: Goddamnit F95. I'll never get used to not being able to properly stealth edit...

I am trying everything. Nothing works. That's sad, because game looks pretty well, and i would love to play it, but its not possible when you get an error and have to restart a game = 30 mins of waiting and you can't be sure the game will start.

lauman234

May 22, 2021
The week 5 update contents is only the skull girls(say no/yes in first meeting, next day the spit and feet scene)?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I am trying everything. Nothing works. That's sad, because game looks pretty well, and i would love to play it, but its not possible when you get an error and have to restart a game = 30 mins of waiting and you can't be sure the game will start.

You hear music and its black ... right?
And its android right? Newer than s7 (not some super old version)
Close it and open again.
Turn it upside down.
Wait 10 sec.
Tap on the screen a few times.
Turn it upside down again.
Wait 10 sec.
Tap on the screen.
Try again.

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
good game and it has a potentiel to be better , and i would like to see dialog and action changes towards you with students depends on your routes you take

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
Hello following up on my bug from before, I am on my second week in the game and I am receiving this error when I try to enter the library does anyone know why?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hello following up on my bug from before, I am on my second week in the game and I am receiving this error when I try to enter the library does anyone know why?
Please wait until tomorrow and download the update.

I will try to fix the android-issue too.
Lets hope it works.

Reactions: gogo132 and teeto34

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
Ok after some further playing the library unlocks after the Ashley intro

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
For some reason I am unable to enter the library as it cannot get list item 'undefined' does anyone know why that is?
I've gotten that error before after having met Ashley, It happened to me when I tried to meet ashley on the weekend to give homework. However she wasn't there and I got the error. I assumed the bug happens when she isn't there, so I waited a few days until the school week starts on monday and the bug hasn't happened since.

Not sure if its related though.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes