Romanov008

Aug 1, 2022
Это можно исправить установкой Android apk.
(удалите игру с телефона и установите заново)
Если вы просто обновите игру, ошибка сохранится.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
это не помогло

Last edited:

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Compared to school femdom. This game is a big step back.
If you mean femdom university, i don't think so. I didn't play that one but this game uses 2D cgs and it's way better than 3D models with lack of details on small shapes. For example most of 3D foot scenes are kinda bad, because it's all about shapes, curves, colors regarding foot fetish.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
If you mean femdom university, i don't think so. I didn't play that one but this game uses 2D cgs and it's way better than 3D models with lack of details on small shapes. For example most of 3D foot scenes are kinda bad, because it's all about shapes, curves, colors regarding foot fetish.
Agreed

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Compared to school femdom. This game is a big step back.
a big step forward is what you meant
You hear music and its black ... right?
And its android right? Newer than s7 (not some super old version)
Close it and open again.
Turn it upside down.
Wait 10 sec.
Tap on the screen a few times.
Turn it upside down again.
Wait 10 sec.
Tap on the screen.
Try again.
Thank you goddess!

Apr 28, 2018
It's an RPG with pictures now? :(
The best part of the first game was because it was 3D and every animation was 3D with the ability to control the Camera... this one well just gonna have to pass on it.

Reactions: Redmile

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I'm sorry for the question, but I chose all sorts of different options while playing this game, but I could not come to this picture.
My question is how do I do this? :rolleyes:
I found as many as 2 toilets in the game outside the player's room, when will they be used for their intended purpose? :devilish: :poop: :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: noway1 and HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm sorry for the question, but I chose all sorts of different options while playing this game, but I could not come to this picture.
My question is how do I do this? :rolleyes:
Dude, try to search the thread before posting. Your question was asked by too many people before you, and the answer is still the same: that scene isn't included in the game code yet. I mean, though it is among the game's files, it can't be accessed in-game unless you replace another scene that can, but using the name of the replaced file on the new one. But it probably wouldn't fit anywhere else right now (given the dialogue), so don't bother with it and wait for a future update to implement it.

Reactions: FDMuser

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Sorry then Baroshi, I unfortunately don't know much about android. You could try hitting the to see if someone had a similar issue with a MV/MZ game. Hope you get it solved!

Here's a save for people who don't want to reset their progress with upcoming updates. (Day 323)

I remember the days when I played Frank Herbert's Dune MS-DOS adaptation to over 999 days just because it's really that fun to try and dominate the entire planet (well, about 95%) with bulbs while also collecting all spice (one kilogram per hour until the sietch is literally drained of every single bit of spice - it's insanely long due to how the algorithm works at the lowest density), finding all hidden sietches and rescuing all Fremen. Ah, I digress... I'm on a femdom game thread. :sneaky:

Instructions, if needed:
1) Saves can be found in your /save/ folder. config.rmmzsave contains basic game settings (BGM/BGS/etc) and is generated by the game if missing. global.rmmzsave contains information and metadata on existing saveslots.
2) Backup your save folder if you have existing saves. If you don't, run the game and create a dummy save so you can overwrite it with the provided file. (Must be in slot one; if you want a different slot, rename the file accordingly.)
3) Extract the zip and overwrite the existing file. Copy your config file if you want; if you don't, the game will generate a default one again for you.
4) Run the game, load the save then save again on the same slot to update the savedata and generate a proper global.rmmzsave file.
I haven't downloaded that one, sorry. There are more bugs that were reported so I'd hold back on downloading for now, F95's update system is (again, apologies...) a little bit of overkill.
Hey! How do you get mara to spit her coffee?

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
And how do you make mara make you search for her sandwich? I unlocked genia's skill but it doesnt give me the choice

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
So can the Skull Girls be outrunned or fought?
I've been able to outrun them starting from athletics level 4 or 5~, I haven't been able to successfully fight them yet though. There's no extra scene for running away if you're curious

Reactions: Jokelu
Oct 1, 2018
If it's rent day and you can't pay rent, you have to take the experimental drugs from the person right outside the dorm
thanks is there any way to cheat the game farm gold so hard. can only eat kelly shit for 15 coin and work for apirl for about 18 to 30 coin and one day cost 25 coin for food :(

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes