Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Update is available on Kemono Party, can't post the link since I don't have enough posts

Changelog:
New:
Full Miss Herlinda Questline.
Includes Facesitting, Trampling, Hypnosis and more.

Fixed a few bugs along the way.

There is also lots of "Half-Finished" content, they will be added asap!
But for now, enjoy Miss Herlinda.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It counts the day of the release.
The working title "Week 6" is wrong and needs to be changed.

I also wanted to wait for a few additional features before I release it here.
It's quite buggy.
Not sure if you found this bug so I'm just saying this just in case: exiting the library at night leads to an error.

Reactions: gra7

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It counts the day of the release.
The working title "Week 6" is wrong and needs to be changed.

I also wanted to wait for a few additional features before I release it here.
It's quite buggy.
The bugs I have encountered were from entering new doors or leaving the library at night. Fortunately the bugs don't interfere with the main story or side interactions. Oh and it's good to see you back on the horse again!

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
Regarding the stray orange pixel on the reputation frame. Going by the Herlinda animation where it zooms most of the game screen (The stat frames zoom), the orange dot doesn't zoom with the reputation frame which implies it caused by some other overlay. Since the stat bars don't zoom (just the frame), it is possible that they are the cause of the stray orange pixel up the top right. No idea if it's related to the stray orange dot above the reputation on the menu screen.

--=[EDIT]=--
Issue on both screens seems to be caused by GabeMZ_VariableGauges.js . A simple tweak of line 628, adding 20 to the y variable moves the orange dot down by that amount, leaving frames in original position. Since i don't know rpg maker, no idea where to look to see where the create gauges are being called from.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Regarding the stray orange pixel on the reputation frame. Going by the Herlinda animation where it zooms most of the game screen (The stat frames zoom), the orange dot doesn't zoom with the reputation frame which implies it caused by some other overlay. Since the stat bars don't zoom (just the frame), it is possible that they are the cause of the stray orange pixel up the top right. No idea if it's related to the stray orange dot above the reputation on the menu screen.
I couldnt figure out how to do Herlinda, I loaded up a save that had me already in the principals office to check it out but it was pretty buggy, is there a legit way to access her content?

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
I couldnt figure out how to do Herlinda, I loaded up a save that had me already in the principals office to check it out but it was pretty buggy, is there a legit way to access her content?
Well i just loaded an old save, slept and had her drag me to her office when i left my room. Worked fine for a few days (cleaned her room, then got hypnotized once i think). Didn't play through it much when i saw the hint to the stray orange pixels that have been driving me crazy and stopped to rummage through code.

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021

--=[EDIT]=--
Issue on both screens seems to be caused by GabeMZ_VariableGauges.js . A simple tweak of line 628, adding 20 to the y variable moves the orange dot down by that amount, leaving frames in original position. Since i don't know rpg maker, no idea where to look to see where the create gauges are being called from.
--=[EDIT2]=--
Been tweaking the commonevents.json file.

{"code":357,"indent":0,"parameters":["GabeMZ_VariableGauges","showGauges","Show Gauges",{"gauges":"[\"{\\\"id\\\":\\\"4\\\",\\\"style\\\":\\\"8\\\",\\\"variableId\\\":\\\"5\\\",\\\"maxVariableId\\\":\\\"15\\\",\\\"maxValue\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"valueDisplayMode\\\":\\\"2\\\",\\\"label\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"x\\\":\\\"979\\\",\\\"y\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"opacity\\\":\\\"255\\\"}\"]"}]}

Is the glitchy part for the player reputation on game screen.
changing the MaxVariableId to 0 seems to get rid of the orange bit and keep reputation value intact and accurate, i'm guessing it's showing a bar as well which is whats causing the orange artifact. Couldn't track down the style 8 quickly/easily to look at disabling bar view.

{"code":357,"indent":1,"parameters":["GabeMZ_VariableGauges","showGauges","Show Gauges",{"gauges":"[\"{\\\"id\\\":\\\"4\\\",\\\"style\\\":\\\"4\\\",\\\"variableId\\\":\\\"5\\\",\\\"maxVariableId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"maxValue\\\":\\\"9999\\\",\\\"valueDisplayMode\\\":\\\"2\\\",\\\"label\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"x\\\":\\\"649\\\",\\\"y\\\":\\\"265\\\",\\\"opacity\\\":\\\"255\\\"}\"]"}]}

Is the glitchy reputation on menu. Just going by data hacks, setting the maxValue to -1 seems to get rid of the bar. (At least while i have a positive reputation).

Not sure if there is a lower bound on reputation (from memory it can go negative), but i assume setting it -65536 or something should fix it if negative rep still shows a visual gauge.

I have only scanned the gabemz_variablegauges file, so there might be other ways to hack this, and i assume a way to disable bars totally.

--=[FINAL EDIT/SIMPLE SOLUTION]=--

Edit line 1275 of GabeMZ_VariableGauges.js from
this.drawGauge();
to
if (this.gauge().valueDisplayMode == 3) this.drawGauge();

What's it do? It stops the drawing of a graphical gauge unless the display mode is set to 3 (none), which seems to be the case for all the bar style displays.
Downside seems to be. Can't have a visual bar & a numerical representation in one.

Shouldn't be to hard to tweak to reallow both visual bars and numerical, would just need to add a new style number. (Move displaymode none to 4 instead of 3, increase the less than to 4 in the redraw prototype and add an extra case option to formatValueText (2 = 2&3 now)

Last edited:
Reactions: S3ri4l
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes