Apr 28, 2020
the question is, where did Kelly go? and found an error if you go into shower room A at night, the error "Failed to load
img/layers/map010ground.png"

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the question is, where did Kelly go? and found an error if you go into shower room A at night, the error "Failed to load
img/layers/map010ground.png"
you have to sleep during a class, then you meet Kelly on the way to the cafateria and she gives you homework
I met Herlinda on friday of the second week (12th date)
I personally dont think Kelly and Herlinda should be gated like that because it could possibly take new players a long time to find kelly
and as for Herlinda..... putting her like 2 hours into the game is also a pretty bad choice for players who arent familiar with the game
especially since I feel like the difficulty has ramped up many new people will quit before getting to this content

other than that I did enjoy the update when I eventually found it

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc
Apr 28, 2020
you have to sleep during a class, then you meet Kelly on the way to the cafateria and she gives you homework
I met Herlinda on friday of the second week (12th date)
I personally dont think Kelly and Herlinda should be gated like that because it could possibly take new players a long time to find kelly
and as for Herlinda..... putting her like 2 hours into the game is also a pretty bad choice for players who arent familiar with the game
especially since I feel like the difficulty has ramped up many new people will quit before getting to this content

other than that I did enjoy the update when I eventually found it
I just loaded the save from the previous version, and there I already met Kelly, and I go to the shower, and writes that it does not work, as if I had not met it. Of course, you may need to start over, but it's annoying that you have to start over every time.

rrle

Dec 21, 2021
I played it on pc and no problems, game is good too, I really like it (even more than the "original" version)
Android version keeps crashing in the hallway before the cafeteria (same problem if i use pc version with joiplay)
Joiplay gives me error on bgm file 03_DailyStruggle_Extend.ogg, sometimes it crashes even in the courtyard when pheli is trying to show you the cafeteria

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
the original game had celsa which kind of fit the bill and also had spooky ghosts, so she'll most likely show up here too
Celsa and even Cherry aren't yandere sadly.
That's why I asked, I think a femdom yandere would be a nice touch in the game.
She could treat the MC differently based on their reputation too.

Reactions: papey

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
So, here's a bug (?). You go in Herlinda's office with 1 strike. You choose the 1st option, she says "Don't worry, I can fix that. I need (to) [typo] punish you for it tho (though) [typo]."
Then she repeat the first intro convo and you can't actually select that option.

And during hypnosis, its supposed to give you +2 max willpower or energy but never does.

And if you go to work at goodies after seeing herlinda and cleaning her office, the amount of work you can do is reduced (not sure if this one is intentional though).

And now I got this error message after asking for 3 max willpower during hypnosis :
1664644748925.png

Last edited:

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Celsa and even Cherry aren't yandere sadly.
That's why I asked, I think a femdom yandere would be a nice touch in the game.
She could treat the MC differently based on their reputation too.
fair point honestly it's been a fat while since i played the og game. i agree with you in this case

and yeah i agree cherry is just cutesy and "secretly" horny, not really yandere

Reactions: ItzSpc

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys is there anything that happens with Ms Herlinda's mind control being at 100% or that content not in yet?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes