Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Found a small bug, when choosing to focus on massaging the "Running Girl"s (she's at the running track at the back of the school) feet it still skips the actual massage

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Alright so there are some bugs that needed to be fixed by a plugin-dev.
I need to wait until I get my delivery.
Ill be honest I was able to complete the game without running into any bugs, (although I completed the CONTENT) this did not include wandering around at night or daytime exploring anything
The only bug I encountered was meeting Miss Herlinda removed my homework? and from there on I was unable to get new homework from the library so it made the library closed to me

can you confirm the requirements to meeting miss herlinda for us (second friday day 12?)

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
After the first encounter with Kelly and seeing the first shower scene, I cant find her anymore

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
After the first encounter with Kelly and seeing the first shower scene, I cant find her anymore
Just typo, the content still limited til W6.

I cant even find her shower scene.
About Kelly, me too, she just disappears for me. . .
Sleep in class
go to cafeteria and receive homework
wander to the field and run into her, she will make you lick her feet
she will be be waiting in front of the showers from now on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

who is miss herlinda?
She is the principal as far as I know she comes and drags you from your room on day 12

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
Sleep in class
go to cafeteria and receive homework
wander to the field and run into her, she will make you lick her feet
she will be be waiting in front of the showers from now on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is the principal as far as I know she comes and drags you from your room on day 12
Nope, she doesn't appear in the shower room after the first scene, its probably glitched

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Nope, she doesn't appear in the shower room after the first scene, its probably glitched
Do you have fart/pee/scat all disabled?
because I have done it 3 times (this update) and its never glitched for me

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
with only scat disable no prob with the shower with kelly but maybe if you don't have the pee you can't go more far and see her again

for the principal i'm happy, she was missing content in the previous game about her now we are served :D and with this game we understand better some twist of the previous game.

Well that's a good thing than both game use same character but some with more content in this one, like that we can still enjoy the previous game :)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes